• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

yes, there's some that you can do that with and you know they will see the humor in it...there are others that don't think it's so funny. LOL people get very touchy with their money!:blink:

some of us tip there friends brother 4 driving them places, even if its 2 minutes away cuz they dnt wanna get on his bad side, lol

Coconut Flan??? Wow that sounds delicious!

it woulda been except i don't like the texture of eggs...and that's the tecture of flan soooo....but the flavor was delicious!

she got the recipe from the family she stayed in France with...last time we got a recipe for this pinapple cake yummmyy!:bleh:

it woulda been except i don't like the texture of eggs...and that's the tecture of flan soooo....but the flavor was delicious!

she got the recipe from the family she stayed in France with...last time we got a recipe for this pinapple cake yummmyy!:bleh:

Wow!

I'll have to look that up and make it :naughty:

So how are you?

i don't think so!:lol3:

*holds up arms* i could fill a swimming pool with this amount of water!

Water? Uhhh that's sweat, dahling. If it was water coming out of my pits I don't think I would mind as much. I would at least not get yellow stains on my shirts :lol3:

*Has "I sweat more than you" competition*

Water? Uhhh that's sweat, dahling. If it was water coming out of my pits I don't think I would mind as much. I would at least not get yellow stains on my shirts :lol3:

I think I could beat the both of you.:blush-anim-cl::roftl:

:roftl: that's true...it'd be pretty disgusting to be swimming in someone's sweat:roftl:

I think I could beat the both of you.:blush-anim-cl::roftl:

hahaha! i doubt it:mf_rosetinted:

:naughty:

*is extremely embarrassed to confess:*

I have the worst sweaty palms.

My grandmother told me to always wipe my hands on my pants "before holding a boy's hand":roftl:

awww it's okay

well if its confession time:naughty:

i can't wear colored shirts...only black and white and tank tops because i sweat so much:blush-anim-cl:

awww it's okay

well if its confession time:naughty:

i can't wear colored shirts...only black and white and tank tops because i sweat so much:blush-anim-cl:

I can't wear shirts with thin cloth in the summer otherwise my shirt gets wet by the underarms. And I can't wear white, either, in the summer, at least not the same shirt too much, or else the shirts will stain by the underarms.