Haha!

Or when my cousin tries to wrestle me, grabs my ankle, and tells me I have hairy legs and starts calling me Sasquatch. :lmao:

:roftl: that stinks! well in Florida it doesn't get all that cold...sometimes we go swimming on christmas...so many times i do havta shave during winter:thumbdown:

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

:roftl: that stinks! well in Florida it doesn't get all that cold...sometimes we go swimming on christmas...so many times i do havta shave during winter:thumbdown:

Ooh, swimming on Christmas sounds lovely.:wub2: Is it still humid there in winter?

Ooh, swimming on Christmas sounds lovely.:wub2: Is it still humid there in winter?

yea not to bad...i don't much like our cold:thumbdown: but i'd say from about november to febuaray we have a total of 2 weeks [maybe] of frigid tempeture then thre rest of the time you can wear shorts:naughty:

hola!:bye: we're talkin about hairy legs:naughty:

yea not to bad...i don't much like our cold:thumbdown: but i'd say from about november to febuaray we have a total of 2 weeks [maybe] of frigid tempeture then thre rest of the time you can wear shorts:naughty:

hola!:bye: we're talkin about hairy legs:naughty:

thats random...:blink:

Hey guys, just a thought..

You know how people from other countries also have their own Mika forums?

What do you guys think of creating a USA Mika forum?

http://www.mika_usa.com? Something like that?

I've never really created a forum before, though.

*wonders if AKatieisakate would be interested:wink2:*

thats a good idea!!!! great idea, so is it made, or just a thought process atm?

thats a good idea!!!! great idea, so is it made, or just a thought process atm?

Just in the thought process.

I'm going to ask AKatieisakate if she'll help me make it, because she's made forums for NSYNC and Katy Perry, so she's a pro.:wink2:

o wow! haha

doesnt it cost money?

I honestly wouldn't know. :roftl:

I'll have to look into it, it's just an idea.

If it costs money I think I'll just have to can the idea, though. I wouldn't have the money to keep it running.

I honestly wouldn't know. :roftl:

I'll have to look into it, it's just an idea.

If it costs money I think I'll just have to can the idea, though. I wouldn't have the money to keep it running.

lol ya

if it does i dnt understand how she can afford us!!!!

lol, how are u today?

I am actuallly not good. quite sad actualy.....

I WATCHED THE WHOLE CONCERT, ALL THE EXTRA VIDEOS, ONE MUSIC VIDEO, ALL THE HIDDEN TREASURES, AND THE DOCUMENTARY, AND I AM SO SAD!!!!

WAHHHH! I am literally depressed right now. Pumped up cuz i just saw the DVD and got happy, but absolutely crying inside becuase i love that man and havent met him yet. HE has no word on coming abck to the USA until atleast November, because the callendar stops at october. BUT I NEED TO MEET HIM! IM SO SAD!!!!

Ill be thinking about it all night. This is Something I would never think I would say about mika, but he just ruined my night.

: ( : ( : ( : ( : (

I am actuallly not good. quite sad actualy.....

I WATCHED THE WHOLE CONCERT, ALL THE EXTRA VIDEOS, ONE MUSIC VIDEO, ALL THE HIDDEN TREASURES, AND THE DOCUMENTARY, AND I AM SO SAD!!!!

WAHHHH! I am literally depressed right now. Pumped up cuz i just saw the DVD and got happy, but absolutely crying inside becuase i love that man and havent met him yet. HE has no word on coming abck to the USA until atleast November, because the callendar stops at october. BUT I NEED TO MEET HIM! IM SO SAD!!!!

Ill be thinking about it all night. This is Something I would never think I would say about mika, but he just ruined my night.

: ( : ( : ( : ( : (

im w/ u, what dvd are we talking about atm? live incartoon motion??

im w/ u, he really needs to come back, i havent met him yet, and i have to!