Terminal 5

5 a.m. I'm living in a dream. Nothing is real or what it seems. Mornings come and gone as anticipation lingers on. So cold I can't feel my feet, and New York pizza delivered to the street. As onlookers pass by - some wave, some beep, some stop to ask, "Mika.... who the hell is she?" Minutes seem like hours as hours feel like days. Not knowing how much more of this bitterness I can take. Jamie saves the day when she offers me her blanket. A Florida girl without a coat, of course I'm gonna take it! Doors open throughout the day as the venue staff thinks we are all insane. Some laugh, some stare - but all come to see this ever growing line forming down 56th Street. One of the kindest gestures that will be remembered forever is when John turned to me, to speak of how miserable I must be. So cold without a coat, he wondered what I'd want. When later up from the street assistants arrived with a wonderful treat. Donut holes and hot chocolate, the fans were truly honored! Time marches on as we sing our songs when out comes Andy with his camera, looking as fine as ever. We sang him a line - Hey Mika you're so fine, you're so fine you blow my mind, he thought it was brilliant and continued on filming. We belted out Love Today and Grace Kelly, what a howling sound when we sang Billy Brown, so bad we almost broke the camera.

The highlight of my existence was when the doors were lifted and standing before my eyes there was an Angel in disguise. More beautiful then could be imagined, for a moment I'd died and gone to heaven. And when he opened his mouth to speak, I felt the blood rush to my feet. Gazing into his eyes was a feeling that is impossible to describe. Absolute perfection for a moment in time, one moment that is eternally mine. Never to forget how it felt, even still my heart does melt. What a day that forever changed my life, and we were not yet even inside. When darkness fell and barricades were placed we then had security up in our face. Leave it to the MFC to make the tough men laugh. Just three minutes and security was having a blast. The funniest thing to their inquizitive minds, was who is Holy Johnny and why is he on your sign? We explained he once was a whore and now he is a priest at just 24. The puzzled look upon their faces was priceless. Perhaps they'll think twice next time they have something to ask us.

When it's finally time I scream for everyone to get in line. Second one through this is but a dream that finally came true. Mad dash for the front, 12 hours in the making. Feeling so much pain, my entire body is aching. Midway State totally blew my mind, and the guys they were all so very kind. The following hour was the highlight of my life. We sang, we danced, we cried - we nearly lost our minds. And at the moment is was all through, the entire world was painted blue. Mika withdrawal is really true? Who in the world would have ever knew! It hit me fast, and it hit me hard. Like a ton of bricks crushing my heart. I sobbed like a baby the entire night through. But in the morning awoke renewed.

Took a chance and hopped a plane, beleive you me it was not in vein. Mika made me see that I truly belong. The MFC is my home. THANK YOU TO ALL THOSE STANDING IN LINE. We had ourselves a magnificent time. Together we experienced the LEGEND that was to be, much more then mere words or a place in time. We truly made History at Terminal 5.

********************************************************************************

This is dedicated to everyone that was at Terminal 5 2/2/08 I know there were mixed emotions for some this was the greatest day of their lives. The bonds that were built that day will last till the end of time. I would like to say thank you to those that made this miserable day bearable.. Jackie, Erin, Liam, Neil, Deb, Aubrey, Zo-Zo, Jamie *thanks for the blanket* and most of all to the Brat Pack that made this day the thing of Legends.... Lucy, Alex, Aimee, Ada and Jess.

Edited by HollyD

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

that was very cool, it was like one giant poem! when was this?

LMAO.... it is a giant poem... one that also tells a story! :naughty:

It was about the concert we went to in NYC 2/2/08.

i can't wait to go back in november. on weather.com it says it's like 40º and i'm soooo excited!!!

I can't wait either!!!!! This time we get to actually see all of the things we missed!!!!! Even though we are going there for the MFC A L L our time will not be devoted to MIKA! He is SO selfish that boy! :naughty:

this is so nice!

love you holly!

and everyone else at terminal 5 for that matter

Aaawww Erin!!!! Thanks :huglove: It was SUCH a special day!!! Next time I go to NYC there is NO WAY I am N O T wearing a coat!!!!! I could HAVE had so much more fun, had I not been FROZEN! :naughty:

This makes me want to hug all of you.<333

I don't think anyone who wasn't there understands how special this day was.

:huglove:

I know right!!!! *Group Hug* lmao!!!! :naughty:

You are right about that, if you weren't there you probably think we are all insane! This day was like no other....that is for sure!!!!!!

:huglove:

We are all like puppy dogs and rainbows.....

but, as cheesey as it may sound to everyone else.... we know w h a t all the fuss is about!!!!!!

:lmao: There are so many threads on Terminal 5 now, Holly you're way too obsessed with that day!

But really, that was awfully sweet and made me smile. :biggrin2:

It was a pretty cool day. :wink2:

YOU ARE Wwwww aaaaa yyyyyy too non-chalant about the day!!!! :mf_rosetinted:

But the fact that it made you smile is good enough for me!!!!!!!!!!

we love him anyway :wub2:

Yes we do.... as long as his head does not get so big it explodes! :roftl:

There is SO much in NYC I want to see!!!!!!! And what could be better then sight-seeing with the MFC!!!!! :naughty:

:roftl:

Aww. :huglove:

I can't wait till November.:biggrin2:

Me either!!!!! Me and Lucy were just talking about getting started on the plans earlier today!!!!!! There is alot to do...... it is gonna be a b l a s t !!!!