• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

We can make it an MFC event! This time complete with tents - chairs - hot dogs and smores...... :roftl: But, where are the restrooms and showers :boxed: 'sorry we are so funky MIKA -- we have been camping out for a week just to get front row' Oh we paid our dues! THE HARD WAY :mf_rosetinted:

hahahahaha we will just use the french shower... *coughspritzourselveswith****loadsofperfumecough* :roftl::roftl::roftl::roftl:

hahahahaha we will just use the french shower... *coughspritzourselveswith****loadsofperfumecough* :roftl::roftl::roftl::roftl:

oooohhhhh I am SURE Meeks will LOVE that ---- perfume and FUNK!

He might pass out while singing Grace Kelly! :roftl:

oooohhhhh I am SURE Meeks will LOVE that ---- perfume and FUNK!

He might pass out while singing Grace Kelly! :roftl:

HAHAHAHA I CAN SEE IT NOW...

mika: am i to dirt-:blink::boxed::puke:

after recovering from the stench...

mika: *pinches nose and runs past us as we wait for him to leave the venue* ctn g2g bb

:roftl::roftl::roftl:

HAHAHAHA I CAN SEE IT NOW...

mika: am i to dirt-:blink::boxed::puke:

after recovering from the stench...

mika: *pinches nose and runs past us as we wait for him to leave the venue* ctn g2g bb

:roftl::roftl::roftl:

YEAH MENTAL PICTURES -- let's hope and pray that it NEVER comes down to that!

i have always had the feeling he is avoiding to find out the lengths we go to for him:naughty:

maybe its good he does that or there would be alot of restraining orders:roftl:

Oh gawd!!!! :roftl:

Yeah - he surely does NOT want to know!

MIKA WE LOVE YOU! :wub2:

• 2 weeks later...

MAN -- I can't wait for an announcement of a NEW TOUR -- and DATES and LOCATIONS --------

NYC here we come a g a i n ......

And MIKA better not skip out on Florida again! What does he think? We are MADE of money or something? :blink:

I want at least 3 shows in Florida! :mf_rosetinted:

OMG -- can you imagine NOT sleeping for like 3 days straight :shocked:

*so worth it*

I just hope he does not go to Miami again -- cause after the Rufus show there -- I said I was NEVER going to that hell hole again! ....I really don't want to go there :no: ---------------------------------------------------------------------

There is SUCH better choices in Florida dude --

West Palm Beach

Tampa

Orlando

St. Petersburg

----anywhere BUT MIAMI ------

• 3 weeks later...

It is ALMOST February 2 :tears:

OMG -- Alex mentioned that to me the other day.... and without even using half a brain cell -- I immediately was like WHAT is so spechul about February 2? :blink: AND almost immediately after I said that -- I was like :shocked: HOLY crap HOW COULD I? :doh:

I wish there was a way for us all to get together on 2/2/09 -- but, we all know that is impossible! At least we can celebrate on 2/27/09 - 3/01/09 WOO HOO

I think I will have a moment of silence on 2/2/09 at precisely 5:00 AM! :mf_popeanim:

It is ALMOST February 2 :tears:

OMG -- Alex mentioned that to me the other day.... and without even using half a brain cell -- I immediately was like WHAT is so spechul about February 2? :blink: AND almost immediately after I said that -- I was like :shocked: HOLY crap HOW COULD I? :doh:

I wish there was a way for us all to get together on 2/2/09 -- but, we all know that is impossible! At least we can celebrate on 2/27/09 - 3/01/09 WOO HOO

I think I will have a moment of silence on 2/2/09 at precisely 5:00 AM! :mf_popeanim:

i know i will have a moment of silence....cause i'll be sleeping :roftl:

you did a bit on the second night :naughty:

did i? :shocked:

HOW the eff would I know -- I was knocked out remember!

Funny HOW e a s y it was to sleep on the RuVEnture!!!! The second night, huh -- so that would be when we stayed at Motel 6 in Lantana .... no WONDER! :naughty:

i got very crappy sleep on that trip. i woke up at like 7 at the motel 6 :shocked:

THAT was like the l o n g e s t weekend of my entire life! It was GREAT and long -- OMG Alex can you imagine how it would have been HAD we had money!!!! Denny's would have been MUCH better! In fact - I hardly doubt that we would have even went to Denny's! Denny's is like our trade mark though! We went there on our way to the airport before New York - and then we LIVED there in Palm Beach! :naughty:

Do you remember what you were doing at this time last year? I remember I was scrambling to get everything ready! I had to get my income tax filed and wait for the return -- to be able to finish my shopping! And it was REALLY down to the wire! I didn't have much time at all! Luckily everything worked out PERFECTLY! That's the MIKA MAGIC! :wink2:

I still cannot beleive that I bought a coat JUST for NYC and didn't even wear it to the concert! THAT has to be the SINGLE most stupid thing I have ever done in my life! And oh well -- I paid the price ALL day and night for that one! When we got back to Florida - I put that coat in a Goodwill drop box! :naughty: