Do you remember what you were doing at this time last year? I remember I was scrambling to get everything ready! I had to get my income tax filed and wait for the return -- to be able to finish my shopping! And it was REALLY down to the wire! I didn't have much time at all! Luckily everything worked out PERFECTLY! That's the MIKA MAGIC! :wink2:

I still cannot beleive that I bought a coat JUST for NYC and didn't even wear it to the concert! THAT has to be the SINGLE most stupid thing I have ever done in my life! And oh well -- I paid the price ALL day and night for that one! When we got back to Florida - I put that coat in a Goodwill drop box! :naughty:

this time last year......i was doing the same thing that i'm doing now: nothing :naughty: i was probably working or something.

you gave that coat away??:shocked: what happens when we go back to ny??

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

this time last year......i was doing the same thing that i'm doing now: nothing :naughty: i was probably working or something.

you gave that coat away??:shocked: what happens when we go back to ny??

DUH -- I buy another one that I refuse to wear once I get there! ..... I was gonna buy a shiny new coat for Kansas City :tears:

i am backkkkkkkkkkkkkk lol! o god i have been holding off on the mfc for the past 3 days because i was to scared to see all the threads that i need to catch up on hahahahaha I DONT EVEN WANNA LOOK AT THE MIKAGASMIC THREAD TO SEE HOW MANY PAGES I MISSED:boxed: lol! i hate missing so many days lol!

i am backkkkkkkkkkkkkk lol! o god i have been holding off on the mfc for the past 3 days because i was to scared to see all the threads that i need to catch up on hahahahaha I DONT EVEN WANNA LOOK AT THE MIKAGASMIC THREAD TO SEE HOW MANY PAGES I MISSED:boxed: lol! i hate missing so many days lol!

So glad you are finally back!!!!! :huglove:

i had a dream last night that i went to a mika show.

my seat was very close to the stage, but i decided that the concert would be better laying down :naughty: during the show i left to get something and i realized that i left my purse that had my camera and ipod down where i was laying. i ran back to get them and pete wentz (bass player of fall out boy) came to take me home. i was like "wtf pete?!" but when we got in the car, we watched the show from tv, so i wasn't that mad. then we came back after the show to meet him, and for some reason, i was on the other side of the barricade, like i was the celebrity. so all the mika fans were telling me "tell mika i love him!" "give him this!"

that was about it.:naughty:

i had a dream last night that i went to a mika show.

my seat was very close to the stage, but i decided that the concert would be better laying down :naughty: during the show i left to get something and i realized that i left my purse that had my camera and ipod down where i was laying. i ran back to get them and pete wentz (bass player of fall out boy) came to take me home. i was like "wtf pete?!" but when we got in the car, we watched the show from tv, so i wasn't that mad. then we came back after the show to meet him, and for some reason, i was on the other side of the barricade, like i was the celebrity. so all the mika fans were telling me "tell mika i love him!" "give him this!"

that was about it.:naughty:

WHAT a D R E A M!!!! :naughty:

I l o v e it -- laying down at a Mika concert there is a new concept!

.... the ONLY thing it is missing is a bit of :chkn:

:das:

OMG Aimee!! long time dont see a post from you or from anyone!! I have been out of the MFc for so long!!!!! My job is super busy! I get home at 10:30 every day but I love it though!!!:naughty:

OMG Aimee!! long time dont see a post from you or from anyone!! I have been out of the MFc for so long!!!!! My job is super busy! I get home at 10:30 every day but I love it though!!!:naughty:

There is nothing more important in the world then loving your j o b!!!! :naughty:

There is nothing more important in the world then loving your j o b!!!! :naughty:

I went through a lot of crappy ones and finally got the one I always wanted!!

Hey missy, your birthday is coming up!! Any special plans?

me either . My mom is going to visit my grandma next week and I have to work late as well. So, nothing. I might go out to the city and grab something to eat with my hubby.

That sounds nice! And you never know ... your hubby might just suprise you! You never know WHAT he might have up his sleeve! :naughty:

I wish I had a hubby -- no scratch that -- I wish I had a 'special friend' :das:

to do - things - with :naughty:

That sounds nice! And you never know ... your hubby might just suprise you! You never know WHAT he might have up his sleeve! :naughty:

I wish I had a hubby -- no scratch that -- I wish I had a 'special friend' :das:

to do - things - with :naughty:

:lmfao:

guess what......I just noticed the new banner. LOL

and I my friends got the Rufus concert tickets last week. We are going to be very close. I took him to the place and once again I asked one of the guys to let me in and he said yes. But according to him, no cameras are allowed for his concert :blink::blink:

:lmfao:

guess what......I just noticed the new banner. LOL

and I my friends got the Rufus concert tickets last week. We are going to be very close. I took him to the place and once again I asked one of the guys to let me in and he said yes. But according to him, no cameras are allowed for his concert :blink::blink:

OH RUFUS!!! :crybaby:

I had to sell me and Alex's tickets!!!! I wanted to die!!!! What did the place look like on the inside? If you see him after the show -- tell him that HOLLY in Florida misses him and loves him more then Edward!

OH RUFUS!!! :crybaby:

I had to sell me and Alex's tickets!!!! I wanted to die!!!! What did the place look like on the inside? If you see him after the show -- tell him that HOLLY in Florida misses him and loves him more then Edward!

It is a beautiful place. I was there for my boys concert. Remember?

OH YEAH -0-- so why then did you ask to go inside and look? You already knew what it looked like in there! :doh:

No is not the same. For the boys' concert it was GA. Now they have seats and it does not smell like paint. lol The boys were the third artist to perform after re-opening the venue!

No is not the same. For the boys' concert it was GA. Now they have seats and it does not smell like paint. lol The boys were the third artist to perform after re-opening the venue!

OKAY - that makes sense now!!!! :naughty:

You know i want to hear all about your night tonight -- in the morning!!!! Have a great Birthday!!!! LOVE YOU :huglove: