• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Vero I bet the fact that a year has already gone by is especially crazy for you, Ms. Pro Lollipop Girl! haha !

omg INDEED !!!!! I remember it all like it was yesterday though !!! Best WEEK of my life EVEEEER !!!

Did anybody invent a time machine yet ? :mf_rosetinted:

I can't BELEIVE I missed you guys!!!! Of ALL the nights that my computer would go on the fritz IT JUST H A D to be last night, didn't it!!!!!!

Well -- now the day has come and GONE -- on this day we were on a plane headed back to Florida!

I can't wait till next tour -- especially to SEE YOU ALL AGAIN!!!! :wub2:

MooMoo!!!! :crybaby: You were here - and I missed you!

Holly-Your computer just couldn't keep up with your crazy energy :thumb_yello:

HELLO!!!

The girls and I reminisced about last year, especially as it got closer to the doors opening. I remember the whole day leading up to the concert crystal clear, but I remember the concert as if it were on a jumbo-tron and I wasn't really there.

Can we get a new CD already?!?!?!?!:sneaky2: Another tour would be nice.

Meet up with the lot of you again.

Thanks for being part of a great experience not just for me but my daughters also.

LOVE YA

HELLO!!!

The girls and I reminisced about last year, especially as it got closer to the doors opening. I remember the whole day leading up to the concert crystal clear, but I remember the concert as if it were on a jumbo-tron and I wasn't really there.

Thanks for being part of a great experience not just for me but my daughters also.

LOVE YA

I think you just may be right about that!!! :roftl:

It was an amazing day/night! One that will never be forgotten! I am with you! New Album -- so we can all see each other again PLEASE! Hopefully NEXT time he will do MORE then just ONE show in NYC -- and we can have a whole jamboree! Hmmmm . . . could we really take 2 shows back to back? Guess we wouldn't get ANY sleep for a couple days straight -- we would REALLY be looking homeless then!!!!

I wish there was a time machine! Everyone knows where I would have ben last night~!

omg INDEED !!!!! I remember it all like it was yesterday though !!! Best WEEK of my life EVEEEER !!!

Did anybody invent a time machine yet ? :mf_rosetinted:

I bet it was! That was one of my top favorite nights, I can just imagine how amazing that week was for you being Lollipop Girl three times! Crazy cool! :-)

Haha, wouldn't that be great??

Well -- now the day has come and GONE -- on this day we were on a plane headed back to Florida!

And it snowed today just like it did the day you left last year! haha You just keep missing the snow! :wink2:

HELLO!!!

LOVE YA

Mom4Mika !!! Once again I want to thank you for helping us, poor little Montréal girls who got stranded the entire night !!!

Happy one year everyone. :cheerful_h4h: Miss you guys!

If only the weather would have been like it is now one year ago, its beautiful outside and that long wait outside wouldn't have been nearly as bad! haha

:blink: I thought the weather was pretty warm when I got there !

I am ready to just about break down right now!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I wore the same exact outfit i wore to the concert today in memory lmao!

Lord I wish I could wear the exact same outfit I was wearing that night... but that's kind of impossible lol !

My memories from my NYC experience :

Waiting for the bus in the early morning, after being up all night stranded in Montréal because of a snowstorm

IMG_0868.jpg

Eating lunch on the bus... that salad was actually disgusting and made me feel nauseous for the rest of the bus ride... and little did I know I would not have the chance to eat again until after the gig !

IMG_0872.jpg

Putting makeup on a moving bus... think I did an ok job !

IMG_0877.jpg

We FINALLY made it to NYC !!

IMG_0879.jpg

MFC peeps queuing

IMG_0882.jpg

Finally meeting Debs !

IMG_0917.jpg

Lollipop Girl... for a THIRD time !!! WOOOT !!

IMG_0889.jpg

NYC Lollipop Girls... they were all so small, I felt like a tall freak besides them ! I'm bending my knees on this pic...

IMG_0897.jpg

Big Girls were indeed beautiful ! Their makeup was simply amazing !

IMG_0893.jpg

String players

IMG_0894.jpg

Waiting for the show to begin, backstage in our "dressing room" which was actually just on the side of the stage

IMG_0892.jpg

Peeping through the curtains to watch the show...

IMG_0898.jpg

... and this is what we saw !

IMG_0902.jpg

At the McDonald's after the show... good god I was SO hungry !

IMG_0926.jpg

In our hotel room... still feeling quite hyper

IMG_0934.jpg

The next day, on top of the Empire State Building... I love this city so much

IMG_1029.jpg

A mikafied yellow cab !

IMG_1104.jpg

In Central Park... it was SUCH a beautiful day ! The weather was so warm !

IMG_1168.jpg

At the bus terminal, about to go home.. already...

IMG_1245.jpg

On the bus on the way home... what a week !!! something to smile about for days to come

IMG_1252.jpg

• 1 month later...

awww anyone on???? i havent been on the mfc in over 2 weeks and i have been home the whole time:shocked: i never thought i would live till the day that happened :tears: awww mika release the damn album already! were falling apart over here!!!!!!!:crybaby: I AM BEGGING U!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• 11 months later...

I can't beleive that we MISSED our anniversary!!! We are SO bad people! TSK TSK! :mf_rosetinted:

. . . well, I am celebrating N O W! :cheers:

There will NEVER be another show/day/experience <no matter how wonderful it may be> quite like Terminal 5. We all know that!

LONG LIVE TERMINAL 5!!!! :bow:

(Happy Anniversary Lucy) :huglove:

you KNOW Terminal 5 will ALWAYS be my fave gig!!! SO many things happened - WONDERFUL things!!!! Thanks for the pics Alex - SO many memories!!!!! If I could go back to any day - it would be this day! :wub2:

I still cannot beleive that you managed to jump over that barrier! YOU ARE SUPER WOMAN!!!!! :shocked:

you KNOW Terminal 5 will ALWAYS be my fave gig!!! SO many things happened - WONDERFUL things!!!! Thanks for the pics Alex - SO many memories!!!!! If I could go back to any day - it would be this day! :wub2:

I still cannot beleive that you managed to jump over that barrier! YOU ARE SUPER WOMAN!!!!! :shocked:

me too! :wub2::wub2:

best day EVEVEVEVEVEVER!!!!!!

a lot of adrenaline! that thing was 4ft high and the stage was at least 3 ft away.

me too! :wub2::wub2:

best day EVEVEVEVEVEVER!!!!!!

a lot of adrenaline! that thing was 4ft high and the stage was at least 3 ft away.

aaahhh you have NO idea HOW bad I wanted to follow you - but there is NO WAY I could have gotten up there - that I know for a FACT! You saw HOW low the stage was a Le Poisson Rouge . . . I hardly made it up there :teehee: Without you pushing me up there I would have NEVER made it! :roftl:

You know how smells, colors, tastes or songs can take you back to a memory or trigger a memory . . . for some reason the whole Le Poisson Rouge experience is Blue eyes to me!? :blink: EVERYTIME I think of it - or see pics - or HEAR Blue eyes all I see is that day! W E I R D because I did not even know the EP songs at that time! :aah:

Alex! I was cleaning out my stuff the other day, looking through some old things, and I found a letter from last Christmas ('08!) that you mailed to me with some Terminal 5 pictures in it...brought back so many memories! Miss you guys. Gooooood times!

Alex! I was cleaning out my stuff the other day, looking through some old things, and I found a letter from last Christmas ('08!) that you mailed to me with some Terminal 5 pictures in it...brought back so many memories! Miss you guys. Gooooood times!

awwww. i still smile every time i see pictures from that day :mf_lustslow: