I miss my Terminal 5 peeps terribly!!! :crybaby:

Our lives have taken us all in so many different directions and we don't even talk anymore! . . . now all we have left IS our memories . . .

That is one thing I hate about life. All of the changes! But, nothing ever stays the same. Nothing ever can . . . not for too long.

I will always think of this day - and all of you guys and smile! :biggrin2:

:aah:

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

i just read that first post Holly - what an experience that sounded like!! :wub2: can't wait for my first queue (not in the cold though - i have *no* tolerance) :teehee:

Indeed it was!!!! Defo in my TOP 5 experiences of my WHOLE l i f e :wub2:I have no tolerance for the cold either :no: it is HORRIBLE! :aah: If MIKA comes to Florida next tour (please come to Florida - please come to Florida - please come to Florida!!! :roftl:) YOU should come HERE to see him! :das: Nice and warm ... and the funnest queue E V E R in the history of queueing!!! I am going to make SURE of that!!! :clap:

:biggrin2:

Indeed it was!!!! Defo in my TOP 5 experiences of my WHOLE l i f e :wub2:I have no tolerance for the cold either :no: it is HORRIBLE! :aah: If MIKA comes to Florida next tour (please come to Florida - please come to Florida - please come to Florida!!! :roftl:) YOU should come HERE to see him! :das: Nice and warm ... and the funnest queue E V E R in the history of queueing!!! I am going to make SURE of that!!! :clap:

:biggrin2:

Oh, it was a MISERABLE day to queue, that's for sure -- but it definitely

was all worth it in the end, wasn't it? :wub2:

And yes, I think I *will* go to Florida if Mika should stop there next tour.

I think the Orlando House of Blues would be a good venue. :wink2:

Oh, it was a MISERABLE day to queue, that's for sure -- but it definitely

was all worth it in the end, wasn't it? :wub2:

And yes, I think I *will* go to Florida if Mika should stop there next tour.

I think the Orlando House of Blues would be a good venue. :wink2:

That would be fabulous Deb!!! :clap: HOB in Orlando WOULD be fantastic BUT would you come to Florida EVEN if his only show here would just so happen to be in MIAMI!? (cause that's MOST likely where it would be) UNLESS we got REALLY SUPER DUPER LUCKY and got more then JUST one show in the state ... I am dreaming BIG here! :naughty:

It would be SO awesome if you got to meet my kids, Deb! :roftl:

That would be fabulous Deb!!! :clap: HOB in Orlando WOULD be fantastic BUT would you come to Florida EVEN if his only show here would just so happen to be in MIAMI!? (cause that's MOST likely where it would be) UNLESS we got REALLY SUPER DUPER LUCKY and got more then JUST one show in the state ... I am dreaming BIG here! :naughty:

It would be SO awesome if you got to meet my kids, Deb! :roftl:

I *might* come to Miami -- I've really never been there except to change

planes, so it could be interesting. :) And yes, it would be cool to meet

the rest of your fam!

I *might* come to Miami -- I've really never been there except to change

planes, so it could be interesting. :) And yes, it would be cool to meet

the rest of your fam!

Miami is SCARY! :teehee: I didn't get to go to the ONE gig he did there in 2007 but Alex was there - and she said the venue was in like the dodgiest neighborhood EVER. Her father would not even leave :naughty: he stayed in his car in the parking lot so he could see her! :roftl:

I don't blame him at all :mf_rosetinted:

There ARE nice parts of Miami too! :naughty:

If he comes to Florida I hope it is on a Sunday - because that is my ONLY day off ... and if was a Sat. I would not be able to queue until like 3:30 and that would NOT fly with me! :no:

:roftl: :roftl: :roftl: :roftl:

• 2 years later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Wow. I spent 3 days re-reading this thread from beginning to end.

I'm so glad threads are here forever, this thread holds 6 years of memories.

It's funny how 6 months in (and 4 Terminal 5 threads later) we were afraid of

This day losing its nostalgia. Looking back, even though life is not as simple as it was even just 6 years ago, and SO much has happened - the nostalgia is still very much alive, after all Legends never die.

Wow. I spent 3 days re-reading this thread from beginning to end.

I'm so glad threads are here forever, this thread holds 6 years of memories.

It's funny how 6 months in (and 4 Terminal 5 threads later) we were afraid of

This day losing its nostalgia. Looking back, even though life is not as simple as it was even just 6 years ago, and SO much has happened - the nostalgia is still very much alive, after all Legends never die.

That is one of the most amazing things about the MFC, isn't it? That we are a repository of so MUCH Mika history. Reports and photos and links to videos and news items... and so much more. I hope we can always keep it going! :wub2:

That is one of the most amazing things about the MFC, isn't it? That we are a repository of so MUCH Mika history. Reports and photos and links to videos and news items... and so much more. I hope we can always keep it going! :wub2:

It is!!! It's really amazing to be able to come back here even years later and relive important times of our past! I miss so much about how life was 6 years ago! Reading memories from a much happier time, have helped me tremendously! I hope this place lives on forever!