HollyD

• Replies 635
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

haha i didn't know that! gheeze, they musta been before i was a MFCer:bleh:

foalbaby

Olando!:shocked:...that's only like half an hour from my house:punk: i would totally do it....now how to get around my parents..hmmm

YEAH that is the one :doh:

THAT is why were want to do it in Orlando -- cause we have more Florida MFCers in THAT area then any other!!!!! And WHO wouldn't want to go to Orlando????? :roftl:

How to get around your parents -------

BRING THEM WITH YOU!!!!!!!! :lmao:

Is it more an evening dress and mask masquerade or a "halloween" costume masquerade??

For ME personally -- it is going to be an evening dress mask -- BUT people can do either one!!!! What ever is your cup of tea, darling! :naughty:

YEAH that is the one :doh:

THAT is why were want to do it in Orlando -- cause we have more Florida MFCers in THAT area then any other!!!!! And WHO wouldn't want to go to Orlando????? :roftl:

How to get around your parents -------

BRING THEM WITH YOU!!!!!!!! :lmao:

:roftl::roftl:haha you're very funny:sneaky2::naughty: no way would i bring them with....they have no idea ....they think i never smile and am this quiet little unsociable person!*rolls eyes*

:roftl::roftl:haha you're very funny:sneaky2::naughty: no way would i bring them with....they have no idea ....they think i never smile and am this quiet little unsociable person!*rolls eyes*

..........well I am outta ideas :bleh:

For ME personally -- it is going to be an evening dress mask -- BUT people can do either one!!!! What ever is your cup of tea, darling! :naughty:

I got the perfect dress for it today! I'm a bridesmaid and the bride has really classy taste (black dress with a tail!) She just came to see me at work with the dress and it fits me well! The wedding is Sept 27th so the masquerade ball would be a good occasion to wear it again. Too bad my purple feather boa suffered to much during the Terminal 5 gig :emot-sad:

I got the perfect dress for it to day! I'm a bridesmaid and the bride has really classy taste (black dress with a tail!) The wedding is Sept 27th so the masquerade ball would be a good occasion to wear it again. Too bad my purple feather boa suffered to much during the Terminal 5 gig :emot-sad:

OH WOW!!!!! LOVE the colors!!!! And a beautiful black and white mask -- I can see it now! That is a sign that you should come :bleh:

Oooohhhh ..... Terminal 5....... :blush-anim-cl:

oo details! at least for all of us not going:bleh:

even though you won't tell me yours :sneaky2:

i'm going to get a plain black dress, and line the inside with blue tafetta, and there will be a blue ribbon/belt thing, and my mask will be blue.

i don't have any of this yet lol. but i have the most AMAZING pair of blue heels. they are :mf_lustslow:

i'm going to get a plain black dress, and line the inside with blue tafetta, and there will be a blue ribbon/belt thing, and my mask will be blue.

i don't have any of this yet lol. but i have the most AMAZING pair of blue heels. they are :mf_lustslow:

:mf_lustslow:sounds lovely! i love the colors black and blue...you're very coordinated...i woulda probably thrown something together last minute:naughty:

I LOVE how girls ALWAYS base a whole outfit around their shoes! :roftl:

:mf_lustslow:sounds lovely! i love the colors black and blue...you're very coordinated...i woulda probably thrown something together last minute:naughty:

I love black and blue too!!!!!

I had my dress this morning -- but now I am NOT so sure! It is going to be a HARD decision! There are SO many beautiful ideas!!!!!! :shocked:

I love black and blue too!!!!!

I had my dress this morning -- but now I am NOT so sure! It is going to be a HARD decision! There are SO many beautiful ideas!!!!!! :shocked:

hmm maybe we can help you...what did you have planned?:bleh:

i try. :wink2:

i wanted it to be subtle.

I LOVE how girls ALWAYS base a whole outfit around their shoes! :roftl:

i need to find another reason to wear those shoes. i wore them for graduation, and because they hurt like mad, and scraped me, i haven't worn them since.

hmm maybe we can help you...what did you have planned?:bleh:

.....I'll show you ........ :roftl:

I am trying to get a basic idea -- and then design it my own way, cause I am having it made. But here are my faves --

i try. :wink2:

i wanted it to be subtle.

i need to find another reason to wear those shoes. i wore them for graduation, and because they hurt like mad, and scraped me, i haven't worn them since.

I want mine to be LOUD! :naughty:

I will design the dress -- and then look for the perfect shoes! I am SO backward, huh! :lmao: