ALL MIKA Fans All around the WORLD! listen up...

Sivan

i LOVE that idea. i'd love to organize a meeting of Polish fans. unfortunately i don't think it's possible. people are leaving for holidays and so on. I was thinking of doing it this way, everyone would have a letter to do and would then send a pic of themselves holding this letter to me or any person responsible for collecting the pics. and then the pics would be put together and form a 'happy bday' sign. that seemed like a good idea at first but after all it's about being together and having fun so it's not as genius as it seems :mf_rosetinted:

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

yeah we are going :punk:

just not sure yet about who and when :thumb_yello:

ok cool :):thumb_yello:

i LOVE that idea. i'd love to organize a meeting of Polish fans. unfortunately i don't think it's possible. people are leaving for holidays and so on. I was thinking of doing it this way, everyone would have a letter to do and would then send a pic of themselves holding this letter to me or any person responsible for collecting the pics. and then the pics would be put together and form a 'happy bday' sign. that seemed like a good idea at first but after all it's about being together and having fun so it's not as genius as it seems :mf_rosetinted:

yeah i guess its not easy to plan these things... hope u guys make it sometime :)

I think it's a wonderful idea, but I'm from Manchester England and apparently, there are no Manchester fans here, or at least, none that are interested in getting together. I did mention on a thread months ago about if anyone from Manchester, or the surrounding areas would like to get together. No one did.

I would be willing to travel, if there was a meeting somewhere else, like London or Birmingham. But I don't think any British fans are that bothered about getting together.

I think it's a wonderful idea, but I'm from Manchester England and apparently, there are no Manchester fans here, or at least, none that are interested in getting together. I did mention on a thread months ago about if anyone from Manchester, or the surrounding areas would like to get together. No one did.

I would be willing to travel, if there was a meeting somewhere else, like London or Birmingham. But I don't think any British fans are that bothered about getting together.

well i know a lot of the UK ppl meet at concerts and maybe other times to... few of them...

hmm i guess this is harder than ithought... LOL