Noticeable places you hear Mika

Jennifer_Noble

My sister is a hairdresser and every time I went to the salon(in a mall), Mika would start playing on the radio in the salon... and then he would stat playing in the mall...

And I used to hear him at work (I used to work in a supermarket)... heard him 3 times in 3 hours (which is good considering how much music they have)...

I heard him in the lady's room in the cinema yesterday, singing Lollipop. Made me happy to hear his music coming from somewhere else than my own speakers/phone/i-pod :wub2:

Just wanted to share:blush-anim-cl:

umm i hear it on my ipod, computer, youtube, lol. ya, i heard it in the mal once, i danced, and i hearded if in some movies, :P

-A delicious ice cream shop in Kingston (canada)

stupid american radio....

GO AWAY! You live in Kingston??? I've been there twice, my grandmother and auntie live there! I LOOOOOOOOOVE Kingston! I've been thinking about going to the Queen's University but it would have been too expensive plus getting a visum is pretty difficult :(

I love your cinema, the big one- whats it called again? Cineplex Odeon?

you're from Texas...what on earth were you doing in Switzerland???!!! :P

heheh.. summer vacay. its pretty awesome!! and we ACTUALLY get to hear mika, and its not from our car speakers!!!

today we were at this market in italy and they played happy ending really loud for everyone to hear. yayayayy!!!!!!11

Today in H&M store they played Lollipop:mf_lustslow: And I was all smiles and all:wub2:

It made me really happy to hear his song from another source than my ipod

My sister (superstar) and I heard the actual LICM playing in a toy store in this small Italian town the other day! They were trying to close the shop but we ran in there when our Dad told us that Grace Kelly was playing, and what started next but Lollipop! They actually had the real album (that or it was just a huge coincidence). The store employees were giving us filthy looks, though, so we left and danced all the way back to the car!

A few weeks ago hubby and me were in a beddingstore to buy new matrasses. We had to try several matrasses and when I lay on the third one, Lollipop was on! I couldn't lay still anymore and almost wanted to buy that one because of the music....:wink2:

I've been in supermarkets and heard Mika before.

But, the one that is most memorable for me-is the first time I ever heard him. I was on the coach back from London. Just left Victoria coach station and I heard this song playing on the coach radio-'Grace Kelly'. I googled some of the lyrics when I got back home to find out who it was! That was December '06! :)

During the summerparty's in Nijmegen! It was so cool!

You had this silent disco or something. It was a tent where everyone was dancing at singing with earphone's on their heads. So when you arrive, everybody was like: Wtf is this? It looks really crazy, because you don't hear the music itself, and everybody was singing along and stuff!

So me and my friend got a earphone to, and there were 2 senders. One with house, techno, and dance and stuff. And the other was apres-ski, top 40, and Dutch sing-along-songs. :naughty: So there were 2 different dj's where you can say your request! And I was like: Aaaah! I'm going to ask for MIKA! :mf_lustslow: So everybody in front of me request for common music like Anton aus Tirol and Jan Smit, so I had to say my request supercool, for not emberrising myself. (not that Mika is emberissing, but because of the other songs it was quite, uuh.. Unique. :naughty:)

So I said: Yo DJ, maybe you can play some reeaaal dope music for me? :mf_rosetinted: Something like..Mika? :das: And he didn't react very nice, he was like: Well. uhmmn, maybe..

So one hour later, still didn't heard my request! But suddenly! YES! I heard: "HEE! WHAT'S THE BIG IDEAAA?" And than the whole crowd sang: EEYOO MIKA! Tumtedumtedumdetemtum.

Everybody was singing along, especially me. I went totally crazy! Dancing on the streets and screaming and singing, it was so awesome! Everybody looked at me like: Hell no, what is she doing? :boxed: But I just couldn't care! Haha.

And at the: Wooohoo, woohoo, whooohoo, lollipop-part. I turned of my earphone to listen how it heard and looked. And it was so funny! You didn't hear the music, and the whole Waalkade singed Sucking too hard on your lollipop! :mf_lustslow:

Really too awesome. My best public Mika moment ever!

• 7 months later...

They play the "love today" video at Macy's in the juniors section a lot on the tv's. So its cool. But then I went to this other mall and their Macy's had BIG screens and i come down the escalator too a HUGE Mika. Its was sweet. :thumb_yello:

I've heard "stuck in the middle" in H&M and the apple store.

I cant think of any other place right now...hmm.