Noticeable places you hear Mika

Jennifer_Noble

I was watching a movie too, called Montecarlo and there was a scene where they were dancing to Love today, then after a while I heard Relax (I thought I was going crazy) and in the credits, Blame it on the girls!!!! it was awesome :)

• 1 month later...

Today I was walking in Rotterdam and I was waiting for a friend to arrive, so I was just walking past some shops when I noticed a sign in one of the windows that said:

'If you need a sign, this is it.'

And for some reason it intrigued me, so even though I didn't really think I'd like the shop, I just decided to walk in. And the moment I went into the shop 'Happy Ending' starts playing. I have never ever ever heard that song anywhere! I thought it was quite special. (Although I hope that it wasn't a way of telling me that there is no hope, no love, no glory, no happy ending regarding my future :fisch:)

I heard Big Girls in a petshop last month :teehee: I tried to find out which radio station was playing but can't find it. :dunno:

In one week, I went to McDonalds twice (:puke:) and I heard Relax on the radio each time. :aah:

I don't know whether it has already been posted :teehee: , but every evening when I'm watching television, they play this shampoo advertisement. In the background, you can hear Happy Ending on piano. ^^

This spot was on German TV, too:wink2:

Also on German TV they play "Kick ass" as theme for a horrible "real life" documentation, ut the advantage for Mika is, it is played every day:sneaky2: and some weeks ago they played "Stuck in the middle" in one of my fave series

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I'm loath to admit I'm watching the 'Miss America Contest'

BUT thrilled to report they just played MIKA

singing several lines of 'POPULAR SONG' going into a station break.

It's early in the show.

I may have to continue watching to see if

they continue with every station break! That would be pretty good :)

Edited by A. Clay

I don't know whether it has already been posted :teehee: , but every evening when I'm watching television, they play this shampoo advertisement. In the background, you can hear Happy Ending on piano. ^^

yeah i think he likes so much Liv Tyler person so he lets go...

attachment.php?attachmentid=9428&stc=1&d=1379331209 so afraid i´m clear...an advertisement of ToYOTA cars..i think. with one song.

attachment.php?attachmentid=9441&stc=1&d=1380018744

post-20706-142983700873_thumb.jpg

Edited by mer

I'm loath to admit I'm watching the 'Miss America Contest'

BUT thrilled to report they just played MIKA

singing several lines of 'POPULAR SONG' going into a station break.

It's early in the show.

I may have to continue watching to see if

they continue with every station break! That would be pretty good :)

oh man! i had this show on but it was muted :shocked:

at one point (during the talent part i think) i thought "hmm i wonder if they'd play any Mika songs?" and then was all "naaaaaaah" :doh::doh::doh:

So, last night my daughter was out to dinner with some of her friends and I was on the couch quietly watching TV when I get a phone call from her. This is a big deal, cuz she only texts people, she hardly EVER uses her phone to CALL someone, so it must be important. Was she in a car accident? Did she forget something like her wallet? No, she was having dinner at Noodles & Co. and the restaurant played Mika "Kids" over the sound system.

So, last night my daughter was out to dinner with some of her friends and I was on the couch quietly watching TV when I get a phone call from her. This is a big deal, cuz she only texts people, she hardly EVER uses her phone to CALL someone, so it must be important. Was she in a car accident? Did she forget something like her wallet? No, she was having dinner at Noodles & Co. and the restaurant played Mika "Kids" over the sound system.

SHUT THE FRONT DOOR! I loved Noodles & Co before, but now I love them even more :naughty: which location was it? I suddenly feel the urge for noodles.

Nice story :D And that hearing Mika had such an importance that it was worth a phone call is nearly as good as that he was played there :naughty:

Btw, I heart "Popular" (the version with Ariana) last week in the supermarket. And some month ago they played "Underwater". They know how to make a standing customer :naughty:

Same happened to me, only with my friend (I don't have a daughter, I'm 16. Although in these days, I could have a daughter...)

Anyway..

It was "Love today" or whatever.

It happened to me when I was in H&M and suddenly heard "Celebrate"... I started screaming and jumping, my friend was like :wait:

A month later I met another fan on facebook and it turned out that she was at the same store in the same time!