• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 9 months later...
  • dcdeb changed the title to Noticeable places you hear Mika
  • 7 months later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
On 12/20/2021 at 8:11 AM, Hero said:

I've never heard his songs played anywhere around here. I'm jealous, jealous of you guys hearing it at the supermarket!

I never hear Mika anywhere in my little New England town either. :crybaby: However, I did recently hear Love Today on a show I was watching, The Shrink Next Door. The day I hear him being played in public locally, I may very well die of shock and adoration. :swoon:

• Like 3

I was on a theme park yesterday and Relax Take It Easy was playing. Perfect song to slow down the adrenaline from the rides :insane:

• Haha 4

• 2 weeks later...
12 minutes ago, TinyLove_CJ said:

Mae Muller was on the UK show 'Sunday Brunch' today. She was the little girl in the Grace Kelly music video, so they played a little bit of it on the show! 😊

Cool, why was she on? 

And I thought the little girl's name was Holly?

EDIT: Nevermind i googled her, Holly is her first name and Mae is her middle name and she's a singer-songwriter now.

Edited by kreacher
  • Like 2

27 minutes ago, kreacher said:

Cool, why was she on? 

Chatting about her new music and performed her new single 'Better Days'. She explained that when she was 9 she went for the GK audition and had to sing. She choose LDN by Lily Allen, she didn't realise that it might be a little inappropriate for a 9 year old to sing! 😆  But Mika loved it and she got the job!

Just realised I probably should have put this in the Mika on TV/Film thread 😅

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, TinyLove_CJ said:

She explained that when she was 9 she went for the GK audition and had to sing. She choose LDN by Lily Allen, she didn't realise that it might be a little inappropriate for a 9 year old to sing! 😆  But Mika loved it and she got the job!

I remember that we used to say that it was the MV director Sophie Muller's daughter who was that girl. So perhaps the audition is just a made-up story? Since it seems that Mae Muller has never mentioned that her mom is actually a great director tho Sophie has also directed Mae's song "I Don't Want Your Money" and most importantly they share the same surname! Whatever, I've listened to some Mae's songs and I like them!

• Like 1

• 2 months later...

At my orthodontist two days ago. Grace Kelly was playing while he was explaining to me my next treatment plan. I had to interrupt him when I said excitedly, “I’m planning on seeing him in two weeks!” “Is that why you’re going to Canada for?” “Well, no, I have a bridal shower as well…but I’m more excited about the concert, really. 🤣” “Don’t tell your future mom about this.” 🤭Marvel Studios Reaction GIF by Disney+

• Like 1
  • Haha 4

• 4 weeks later...

"stuck in the middle" was played at a changeover during a tennis match in Madrid today. 

For those who are interested in tennis, the players are Maria Sakkari (Gr) and Madison Keys (USA) 

Can't tell you the result, it's not finished.... (1set all) 

Edited by carafon
  • Like 1

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...