i luuuuuurve this site... :-D

Rubytuesday

hey to all the zany mika fans around the world, its great to know there's so many of us all over the world! and we all share one thing in common... an absolute love and adoration for a certain tall and curly haired mister... MIKA!!!!! yay for the Mika fan club! :thumb_yello:

• Replies 18
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

hey to all the zany mika fans around the world, its great to know there's so many of us all over the world! and we all share one thing in common... an absolute love and adoration for a certain tall and curly haired mister... MIKA!!!!! yay for the Mika fan club! :thumb_yello:

hey! welcome to MFC

my name is devin, but i also go by dev, and devi and that stuff! and im from california

how are u?

• 2 weeks later...

Bonjour !

mika is the sex isn't he?

Enjoy.

• 8 months later...
Hi! Welcome to the MFC! Glad you found us! You are going to love it here. :thumb_yello:

aaaw thanx! you know i just found this again after all this time! haha it was my first ever thread/post on here! well you were all right! i LUUURVE it here :roftl: xxx