any swimmers?

I'm good,missing my back tanlines

I love those haha,I can tell how black I am by them every year

Plus I always have a white stomach,because I can't use 2-piece in training,they don't really stay the way you put them,especially with backstroke starts

Ya, my cousin has a disgusting girlfriend and last week her bathing suit came off when she jumped in the water :no: But ur body isnt bad, not to say that i would want ur bathing suit coming off in front of me!:boxed::roftl:

• 4 weeks later...
  • Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Ya, my cousin has a disgusting girlfriend and last week her bathing suit came off when she jumped in the water :no: But ur body isnt bad, not to say that i would want ur bathing suit coming off in front of me!:boxed::roftl:

ahhh not a pretty site

*backsaway slowly* :roftl:

• 2 weeks later...
I'm too lazy to do any activity these days but I dived for years.

Off the diving boards you know? Flips and stuff.

And I used to get paid to teach little kiddies how to swim. :naughty:

o sweet! haha sounds like it was fun!

I like to swim!! I'm in classes and can almost the the butterfly style!! My dad says I'm good at swimming but he's my dad!!

o i bet u are! im good at butterfly. but my problem w/ swimming is my asthma, it affects it a lot!

• 7 months later...

i had a swim meet today, heres how it went

my races were 200 medly relay, 100 IM, 100 breaststroke, 400free relay.

i was shocked at first because i never swam breastroke in a race, and there was no single butterfly event, which i am in, but i was like "whatever"

so in the 200 medly relay, i swam butterfly, and caught my lane up to the lane next to us a lot, although we stil got second. it was a helpless cause. lol.

soo then i have the 100 IM, or i thought it was a 100 IM, but the other team said they wanted it to be a 200 IM, and i was never notified of this, so i got on the block and there like "the JV 200 yard Indivisual Medly" and i was like "wait, what? 200? dont you mean 100?" and the girl next to me was like "no, 200" but i didnt completely believe her. so i dive, and when i finish my first lap, i am in the lead, so i basically stop until someone else passed me to see what they were swimming.. turns out it was a 200 free, and i would have beat the one girl who i waited to pass me if i didnt stop. lol. so i got second again, but i still beat 5 ppl.

also, in the beginning of that race, right when i dove, a bee stung me in my palm, it was the worst pain ever! it still hurts terribly! it was so swollen too! its starting to go down though.

then i had the 100 breaststroke, and i had never swum this event before,and i was worried. i came in second... again, but my coach was really proud of me, and the girl who did beat me came in right as i did, just beating me.

then in the 400 free relay, he put me with really slow people, so i knew right then and there it was a lost cause. i was the anchor, and the whole time, there was this one lane who was lapping us, and by the time i was getting ready to dive, they were about 50 yrds ahead of us, so i swam as hard as i could, and i caught us up so we were only about 30 yrds behind them total, but i knew there was no chance of getting in first. lol.

so all my races i got second. but first in my team. but im only JV, but im top JV lol.

then, when we were getting in the car to go to pizza, i open the door, and didnt see this wooden post behind it, so i move my head in, but the door hits the post and comes back and hits me in the jaw w/ a loud bang, and it almost dislocated my jaw. lol. it hurts to talk, eat, swallow, etc. lol.

so it wasnt really the BEST day, but i didnt mind it. lol

Oh poor you :huglove: I got stung during training once,while trying to save a bee from drowning. For the rest of the training I basically swam with a handicapped hand

Also,pretty nasty of them to change the race on the blocks...how can they do that?

200 IM is pretty cruel tho,expecially if you didn't train for it. 200's usually are.They'

re the ones with the almost 100speed and the much faster than 400 speed ,so it's never right :lol3:

Thank God I was more of a sprinter

What meet was it?

Oh poor you :huglove: I got stung during training once,while trying to save a bee from drowning. For the rest of the training I basically swam with a handicapped hand

Also,pretty nasty of them to change the race on the blocks...how can they do that?

200 IM is pretty cruel tho,expecially if you didn't train for it. 200's usually are.They'

re the ones with the almost 100speed and the much faster than 400 speed ,so it's never right :lol3:

Thank God I was more of a sprinter

What meet was it?

ya, my whole arm went numb at one point. i was like "uhh is this supposed to be happening?!" lol

o i know! i havent even practed a 200 IM ever this season, i dont think! i was coughing for an hour after, it hurt my lungs.

it was just a regular meet for high school swim team

ya, my whole arm went numb at one point. i was like "uhh is this supposed to be happening?!" lol

o i know! i havent even practed a 200 IM ever this season, i dont think! i was coughing for an hour after, it hurt my lungs.

it was just a regular meet for high school swim team

I used to have the most bright strategy on 200Im's :lmao:

Butterfly to the max,back normal speed,because that was my stroke anyway, breast was mainly there for relaxation :naughty: because for some reason breaststroke usually is relaxing to me if it's a 50. And that mainly prepared me for the 50 free which was a sprint like no puppy has ever seen :roftl:

Oh Lord,when I hit that wall I was so glad. Also because I didn't use to breathe on the last 10m

And bees can be quite painful. It goes painfully numb. It's a very sadistic joke on the term 'numb' because you can feel too much of it

I used to have the most bright strategy on 200Im's :lmao:

Butterfly to the max,back normal speed,because that was my stroke anyway, breast was mainly there for relaxation :naughty: because for some reason breaststroke usually is relaxing to me if it's a 50. And that mainly prepared me for the 50 free which was a sprint like no puppy has ever seen :roftl:

Oh Lord,when I hit that wall I was so glad. Also because I didn't use to breathe on the last 10m

And bees can be quite painful. It goes painfully numb. It's a very sadistic joke on the term 'numb' because you can feel too much of it

thats a good strategy lol

i screwed up terribly though, because it was normally a 100IM, and i stopped basically at the end of the first lap of butterfly to see if it really was, so i was so pissed, because tht ruined my second lp of butterfly, and it was like 5 other extra seconds! lol

haha i know! im like "alyssa! its numb!!" "O crap! alyssa! its so numb, but there is an agonizing pain!" lol it still hurts terribly.

thats a good strategy lol

i screwed up terribly though, because it was normally a 100IM, and i stopped basically at the end of the first lap of butterfly to see if it really was, so i was so pissed, because tht ruined my second lp of butterfly, and it was like 5 other extra seconds! lol

haha i know! im like "alyssa! its numb!!" "O crap! alyssa! its so numb, but there is an agonizing pain!" lol it still hurts terribly.

I still think it's insane to just change the event when people are on the blocks

Obviously you were confused,I probably would have turned and in case of emergency turn underwater with my face up :lol3: Would have cost you lungs tho..so the result might have been the same

Hi!

it's the first time I see this thread! I swam with a team 13 years. I was a long distance swimmer, 400, 800 and 1500 m freestyle and the 25 km.

Hi,you're hard core :naughty:

In no way take this as an offense,but I'd be so bored to swim 25km . It probably takes what.... 7-8 hours?

Hi,you're hard core :naughty:

In no way take this as an offense,but I'd be so bored to swim 25km . It probably takes what.... 7-8 hours?

I know, I think I was a little bit crazy! :naughty: But I was happy to do it because it was with the canadian team at the Pan Pacific Games in Atlanta. It takes around 5 hours and 45 minutes...

I know, I think I was a little bit crazy! :naughty: But I was happy to do it because it was with the canadian team at the Pan Pacific Games in Atlanta. It takes around 5 hours and 45 minutes...

Oh wow! You're fast then,I calculated with an average of less km an hour :bleh:

Niiice that you were at the PanPacs! When was that?

Oh wow! You're fast then,I calculated with an average of less km an hour :bleh:

Niiice that you were at the PanPacs! When was that?

I was not too bad... it was the PanPacs of 95 in Atlanta ( I know, I'm old! :naughty: )

I did between 3 and 4 hours of training at the pool and gym every day... It was a lot, and really difficult for school! :naughty:

I was not too bad... it was the PanPacs of 95 in Atlanta ( I know, I'm old! :naughty: )

I did between 3 and 4 hours of training at the pool and gym every day... It was a lot, and really difficult for school! :naughty:

You probably did a lot of endurance training tho ,because I used to have 2 or 3 hours a day ,and double on weekends and I'd still die at a 400 free :naughty:

You probably did a lot of endurance training tho ,because I used to have 2 or 3 hours a day ,and double on weekends and I'd still die at a 400 free :naughty:

I wasn't a sprinter, the 100 m killed me, and I don't talk about the 200 m, it was the worst. My legs were dead after 100 m (I have a 2 beat kick :naughty: )

And what is your goal for this year ? Is it to make your best time, is it to do a standard time to participate to a competition?

(Sorry for my english, I make a lot of mistakes...)

i love swimming :wub2: i'm not brilliant at it, but i can swim and i love it.

my friend needs to phone me, because we're supposed to be going swimming any time today.............

ya its relaxing and fun

o, have fun!

Hi!

it's the first time I see this thread! I swam with a team 13 years. I was a long distance swimmer, 400, 800 and 1500 m freestyle and the 25 km.

omg! a 1500!!! lol that would definately make me go insane!!!!!! haha

ive been on a team since i was 4

I still think it's insane to just change the event when people are on the blocks

Obviously you were confused,I probably would have turned and in case of emergency turn underwater with my face up :lol3: Would have cost you lungs tho..so the result might have been the same

apparently they changed it right before, but they never told me.

ya, everyone was confused for why i stopped, and then theyre like, "why is she doing more butterfly!?" lol. and trying to get back into butterfly mode after stopping in a race isnt fun, lol

I wasn't a sprinter, the 100 m killed me, and I don't talk about the 200 m, it was the worst. My legs were dead after 100 m (I have a 2 beat kick :naughty: )

And what is your goal for this year ? Is it to make your best time, is it to do a standard time to participate to a competition?

(Sorry for my english, I make a lot of mistakes...)

Your english is perfect,don't worry :thumb_yello:

I had leg issues for some time too,especially with the 100s ,but then I got drilled to the max and my legs never gave up again :naughty:

I've stopped swimming last year,University got too full and I would miss out on a lot of training sessions...and then making up for them cost me all my energy and it was useless on the long run. I may have started training for the University Nationals,but my exams are in the same period..so no can do on that

And it really bugs me, as I was national champ

ya, everyone was confused for why i stopped, and then theyre like, "why is she doing more butterfly!?" lol. and trying to get back into butterfly mode after stopping in a race isnt fun, lol

Fly was my worse event anyway...believe it or not,even worse than breast :roftl:

So if I would have stopped after 25,i wouldn't have started again :naughty:

never seen this thread :mf_lustslow:

i`ve been swimming for about 2 years now..

i started training on Tuesday for a competition in November..

9 km in a river..

Hi!

25 km? woww! that`s quite a lot! in a river or in the sea¿

Fly was my worse event anyway...believe it or not,even worse than breast :roftl:

So if I would have stopped after 25,i wouldn't have started again :naughty:

haha nice. apparently its my best *pukes*

but i still wanna drop 7 seconds. lol :P

my breaststroke inst that bad.

ya its relaxing and fun

o, have fun!

omg! a 1500!!! lol that would definately make me go insane!!!!!! haha

ive been on a team since i was 4

Hi!

Your english is perfect,don't worry :thumb_yello:

I had leg issues for some time too,especially with the 100s ,but then I got drilled to the max and my legs never gave up again :naughty:

I've stopped swimming last year,University got too full and I would miss out on a lot of training sessions...and then making up for them cost me all my energy and it was useless on the long run. I may have started training for the University Nationals,but my exams are in the same period..so no can do on that

And it really bugs me, as I was national champ

I understand you, I stopped to swim at my last year at the University.

never seen this thread :mf_lustslow:

i`ve been swimming for about 2 years now..

i started training on Tuesday for a competition in November..

9 km in a river..

25 km? woww! that`s quite a lot! in a river or in the sea¿

it was in a lake

haha nice. apparently its my best *pukes*

but i still wanna drop 7 seconds. lol :P

my breaststroke inst that bad.

I remember we used to do 5x 500 fly in training....oh those were special times :roftl:

I understand you, I stopped to swim at my last year at the University.

At some point,other priorities will make you chose

I still feel amazing in the water and if I have time I try to go swim,and even if I haven't been in the water in ages,I always feel the need to do a proper training. And it hurts but I'm happy afterwards :naughty: