Leonardo Dicaprio Thread

foalbaby14

• Replies 22
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

He was at the Coldplay show that I went to the other day :naughty:

Along with Tobey Macguire, Kanye West, Eva Longoria, and apparently Miley Cyrus went too :aah:

I loved him in Titanic :wub2:

OMG!!!!!!!!!:shocked::shocked::shocked::shocked:

Did you talk to him

OMG!!!!!!! He is my favorite actor! He acts in my most favorite movie of all time!!! TITANIC!!!! I LOVE TITANIC, ROSE AND JACK!!

Titanic%20-%20Jack%201a.jpg

titanic.jpg

jack&rose.jpg

12269__titanic_l.jpg

leo6.jpg

fabrizio and jack

titanic.gif

omg!! dont even start i love that movie too, i have the special addition dvd, me and my friend went to this titanic exhibit and at the end of it they had titanic movie stuff and there was the outfit leo wore during the movie, it said please dont touch but of course i did:naughty:

omg!! dont even start i love that movie too, i have the special addition dvd, me and my friend went to this titanic exhibit and at the end of it they had titanic movie stuff and there was the outfit leo wore during the movie, it said please dont touch but of course i did:naughty:

Oh yeah I went to something like that too!

We went to Mexico and they filmed some of it there, so we went to this movie studio and they gave us a tour and I got to sit in Kate Winslet's room and hold the ax that Jack used :naughty:

Oh yeah I went to something like that too!

We went to Mexico and they filmed some of it there, so we went to this movie studio and they gave us a tour and I got to sit in Kate Winslet's room and hold the ax that Jack used :naughty:

haha wow thats really cool!!!

the exhibit i went to is in florida(where i live:naughty:) and in the beggining of the tour they gave us ticket like we were real passengers and then we went in the ship it looked exactly like the real thing!! me and my friend went ahead then near the end we got to this room where it had pictures of the ice berg it hit and on the wall was a huge thing of ice and the guy asked us to see how long we can put our hand on it most people could last 10 seconds and he said thats not how cold the water was its how cold the air was:shocked:

He is a great actor!:thumb_yello:

Very talented.

He did a really good job in What’s Eating Gilbert Grape and The Aviator could not have been an easy part, loved the action scenes btw, and not to forget The Beach…..:wink2:

haha wow thats really cool!!!

the exhibit i went to is in florida(where i live:naughty:) and in the beggining of the tour they gave us ticket like we were real passengers and then we went in the ship it looked exactly like the real thing!! me and my friend went ahead then near the end we got to this room where it had pictures of the ice berg it hit and on the wall was a huge thing of ice and the guy asked us to see how long we can put our hand on it most people could last 10 seconds and he said thats not how cold the water was its how cold the air was:shocked:

Wow, people know what the titanic is in the United States, wikket! it was a canadian event so i though not to many would have heard about it there, but then again it was a world wide story, i think lol

Wow, people know what the titanic is in the United States, wikket! it was a canadian event so i though not to many would have heard about it there, but then again it was a world wide story, i think lol

WTF!!!!!!!! haha of course we know what it is here:roftl::naughty::naughty:

when i went to the midnight showing of The Dark Knight last night they had a preview and Leonardo Dicaprio popped up i grabbed my friends arm and was like thats Leo!!!! i forgot the name of the movie cuz i was so excited:blush-anim-cl: