Old Scans

Fmbm

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

:shocked:

i don`t want to look like a freak but i really love men perfums...

i don`t know why.. i just love the smell of a good perfum.. :bleh:

You don't look like a freak :wink2:

Perfum and cologne was meant to be smelled :naughty:

I love mens' cologne :wub2:

amazing - he mentioned Kanye West all those months ago!

yep, and the jugglers and trapeze artists too !!

Amazing to think he already had all these ideas in mind more than a year ago... It gives the Parc des Princes show an even more impressive dimension !! :thumb_yello:

:shocked: The first and second ones... :mf_lustslow::drool:

Where did you get those????

Thanks! :huglove:

Pics #2-3-4 are from Interview magazine :wink2:

Fmbm how did you manage to fit them on your scanner? I've never managed, that mag is too huge!:naughty:

Btw the pic from Time mag is amazing, I'm gonna look for that issue now!:blush-anim-cl:

Pics #2-3-4 are from Interview magazine :wink2:

Fmbm how did you manage to fit them on your scanner? I've never managed, that mag is too huge!:naughty:

Btw the pic from Time mag is amazing, I'm gonna look for that issue now!:blush-anim-cl:

Well I scanned pre-scanned images, so maybe they were resized to fit on A4 paper haha:naughty:

Does anyone know what I can do to fix this?

times01.jpg

Doesn't Pro cost money?

I found out...

that is such BULLSH*T! :throw:

I have to wait until the month anniversary of my joining date until it resets and goes back to zero :furious:

Oh, good news though, I joined on August 25th, and tomorrow's the 25th so it should reset tomorrow :lmao:

Oh yay! I can see them now! :groovy:

I've never seen the first one or the last 2, and the other's are bigger than I've ever seen :mf_lustslow:

Can you upload the full sized pictures somewhere? :wub2: What's that site that has the big pictures .... I think it's called imagevenue or something *goes to look and see if it's free*

Hmm, so it is free, and you don't need an account, and it lets you make them bigger than PB at least - 3mb :biggrin2:http://imagevenue.com/

*insert puppy dog eyes*

Oh yay! I can see them now! :groovy:

I've never seen the first one or the last 2, and the other's are bigger than I've ever seen :mf_lustslow:

Can you upload the full sized pictures somewhere? :wub2: What's that site that has the big pictures .... I think it's called imagevenue or something *goes to look and see if it's free*

Hmm, so it is free, and you don't need an account, and it lets you make them bigger than PB at least - 3mb :biggrin2:http://imagevenue.com/

*insert puppy dog eyes*

Which ones do you want to be full-size?

So I finally hooked up my sister's scanner and she let me use it so I could finally scan these Mika articles I've been wanting to scan foreverrrr. Sorry if they've been posted before (I'm sure the text has, but not the pictures)

times01.jpg

mikascan-1.jpg

mikaarticle.jpg

Sorry the text is so tiny...I guess Photobucket automatically resizes scanned pictures:thumbdown:

Anyways, there you go! ;P

I really like those three... have never seen them before... wish they were bigger... esp the first one... might try and see if I can crop them out or something... :wub2:

I really like those three... have never seen them before... wish they were bigger... esp the first one... might try and see if I can crop them out or something... :wub2:

Do you want me to upload the full version?