things mika says/does- what annoys you?

racinghorse83

:roftl:

that's true though

hazel is brown AND green and brown is JUST brown ...

now someone help meee !

I'm going crazy !

I keep on gettin messages from MikaFanClub.com telling me people have posted in the threads when I don't wanna get them !

I have 222 messages in my inbox nooww.

Someone heeelp !

in my opinion.. his eyes are hazel and brown..

my friend has the same type of eyes.. it changes the colour with the weather.. sometimes he`s got hazel and sometimes just brown.. :blink:

the important thing is that mika`s eyes are heaven... :wub2:

• Replies 196
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

in my opinion.. his eyes are hazel and brown..

my friend has the same type of eyes.. it changes the colour with the weather.. sometimes he`s got hazel and sometimes just brown.. :blink:

the important thing is that mika`s eyes are heaven... :wub2:

It changes cos of the weather? Not cos of his mood? Like those cool mood rings? :sad: Oh.

It changes cos of the weather? Not cos of his mood? Like those cool mood rings? :sad: Oh.

his eyes changes with the weather...

when it`s sunny he`s got hazel eyes.. and when it`s cloudy his eyes are brown :bleh: really!

maybe mika got that type of eyes

his eyes changes with the weather...

when it`s sunny he`s got hazel eyes.. and when it`s cloudy his eyes are brown :bleh: really!

maybe mika got that type of eyes

haha, really, thats just coool :D

and damn, i'm in love with mikas eyes! :mf_lustslow:

he ALWAYS scratch his neck, arm, face... !!

it's not 'annoying' or something, but i just saw it in almost every interview on youtube etc. :naughty:

When he does that, it's a sign of insecurity.

Mikas Gal07 have a great in depth analysis of the reasons behind it in a thread WAAAY back (she has just completed a course in Psychiatric studies, and body language was part of it).

I find it kind of endearing, makes me all protective.

God I'm turning into a right saddo lately:roftl::roftl::roftl:.

Mikas Gal07 have a great in depth analysis of the reasons behind it in a thread WAAAY back (she has just completed a course in Psychiatric studies, and body language was part of it).

Aw that's really sweet :wub2:

.[/color][/size]

yes exactly.

that's why you shouldn't touch your face or body at important meetings.

i read it somewhere but don't remember where.

(lets face it nearly everyone is a parmo virgin since it's a Teesside thaang anyway lol).

Sorry, but after 28 years here, so am I

Only time I got round to trying to get one I was in Brighton (being thick)- they all thought I was hallucinating

When I get nervous I rub my nose or kinda itch arm or face dont know why I do it though and I love the way mika looked right in my eyes when I spoke to him normally I shy away from eye contact cos it makes me shy and wary but he had warm gentle eyes and he held my hand with both of his while he spoke to me it was november I didnt have a coat on had it in support worker's car but I was freezing only he hugged me and theres only very few people I let cuddle me but he is a lovely man and has genuine caring eyes and sweetest voice ever I have blue,greenish eyes but sometime they look sky blue depends on the light,sun when I was young kid they were a deep blue

When I get nervous I rub my nose or kinda itch arm or face dont know why I do it though and I love the way mika looked right in my eyes when I spoke to him normally I shy away from eye contact cos it makes me shy and wary but he had warm gentle eyes and he held my hand with both of his while he spoke to me it was november I didnt have a coat on had it in support worker's car but I was freezing only he hugged me and theres only very few people I let cuddle me but he is a lovely man and has genuine caring eyes and sweetest voice ever I have blue,greenish eyes but sometime they look sky blue depends on the light,sun when I was young kid they were a deep blue

Awww that's so sweet :wub2:

I'm glad you had a nice experience with him :flowers2:

he was lovely and hope to meet him again his minder man had to take me by the hand to my support worker as I lost her and I tapped the minder man or his security man on shoulder as he went to get in car I told him as I couldnt get through the crowd and panic abit but she was on the other side of their cars on the pavement couldnt see her but mika gave me a smile and wave when I turned around and thanked the man and gave mika wave back then went to car I ran off on my support worker I got very excited when mika and his people came out stage door

hahahaha! really? i never thought thattt :naughty: that's making him only a lot more cute!

Wow... it´s only one sentence :shocked:

That´s so lovely... :wub2:

yes exactly.

that's why you shouldn't touch your face or body at important meetings.

i read it somewhere but don't remember where.

Isn't it sort of a displacement activity? You know, like the ones animals show when they're trapped in between attack and escape... chicken do it a lot. They start picking on the ground in such stress situations. I'm not saying Mika is a chicken, though... :wink2: