Hi guys.. im frank here.. just joined MFC mins ago

W_E_I_J_I_E

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

lol.. im 23 tis yr.. you are so young so how to did you know about mika..

ANYWAY MIKA is HOT!!!!

(im not a gay tho)

haha.. :naughty:

:roftl:

hello !

welcome to MFC!

yup he is hot:das:

Hi Frank!!

Great to have found this site and welcome in our family! Have fun here!!

You'll see It's great!

As you have already said, It's cool to chat with people from all over the world!! I love it too ;)

For my part, I'm from France! ;) French are lucky that Mika makes several gigs this year (I'll see him the 23rd July in Switzerland and I have already seen him 5th July in Arras )

Anyway:

Bienvenue ici!!

:bye:

lol.. im 23 tis yr.. you are so young so how to did you know about mika..

ANYWAY MIKA is HOT!!!!

(im not a gay tho)

haha.. :naughty:

lol

well i heard him on a phone comercial, and that was b4 his cd came out in the states, and the day it came out, my mom went and bought it, and i fell in love w/ it :das:

and i agree with u! he is smokin hot!! lol

well..i discovered mika last year,on tv..it was sanremo's festival and he was invited..so..you know..love at first sight:wub2:

mika popular in my city..well,everybody knows who mika is..some friends of mine like him..and others not..so..it's quite difficult to say..:bleh:

anyway,mika went in italy four times last year..i hope he'll come soon..:wub2:

do some friends of yours know mika in your city?

lol.. well e MAX i can hear is onli thru e radio.. cant even see him on my country national TV..

lets be honest.. in my country i would say there is onli like 1% of my countrymen who really knew who mika was.. lOl.. sad right.. well MIKA COME TO SINGAPORE SOON!!

A MALE! *swamps* :lol3:

Welcome Frank! :biggrin2:

Um, so I'm from Australia. My class is basically overrun by Singaporeans :insane: Can't get rid of them :boxed::lol3:

Don't be so overly optimistic! :naughty: There are a few MFCers from Singapore. AND we are working on a little project get Mika to tour the "Asia Pacific" region as we have decided to call it. We've already got one person from Singapore on board, but the more the merrier :punk:

The thread is a bit demented at the moment, I think we're going to start a new one soon, but basically the last 5-10 or so pages of this thread: http://www.mikafanclub.com/forums/showthread.php?t=13624

OMGNESSSSSSSSSSSS FINALLY ANOTHER SINGAPOREAN!

XD YAY!!!!!!!!

i've been the only active singaporean around here - the others seem to be dead - there's someone from malaysia though, which is cool as well.

i really hope he comes to singapore!

oh btw, did you buy the singapore version of Life in Cartoon Motion? i think its silly, i'd rather buy the original version

OMGNESSSSSSSSSSSS FINALLY ANOTHER SINGAPOREAN!

XD YAY!!!!!!!!

i've been the only active singaporean around here - the others seem to be dead - there's someone from malaysia though, which is cool as well.

i really hope he comes to singapore!

oh btw, did you buy the singapore version of Life in Cartoon Motion? i think its silly, i'd rather buy the original version

wow.. finally a singaporean.. lOl.. yeah.. lets hope he would plan to come singapore for a concert!!!

nope i didnt buy it.. lOl.. but i had e origninal version.. lOl.. mind to intro?

mika :punk:

wow.. finally a singaporean.. lOl.. yeah.. lets hope he would plan to come singapore for a concert!!!

nope i didnt buy it.. lOl.. but i had e origninal version.. lOl.. mind to intro?

mika :punk:

yeah! i've joined the asiapac petition XD

the singapore version is basically the the album without the art on the sleeves, and there is no bonus tracks like ring ring or over my shoulder, and they have this awful singapore logo on the cover...well, it goes for a very cheap 11.90...

actually there is quite a number of mika fans in singapore, just that they don't go online much...and at least they do play grace kelly/lollipop once in a while on the radio, so i'm not complaining (they never seem to play muse)

Hey, Weijie! Welcome and believe me this is just a question of time to Mika become in Singapore as popular as he is popular in France, Germany, UK, some parts of U.S. and Latin- America (this list is not entire, probably skipped many other places where people like M). :wink2: