The Dark Knight: "Out of the darkness, comes the knight."

I didn't. And I didn't feel I was supposed to.

:)

I did and I didn't. At points he just seemed really sarcastic, so I laughed and other times where it was dark humor so I wouldn't laugh.

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I didn't. And I didn't feel I was supposed to.

:)

I didn't laugh, I sat there with a horrified expression on my face as the audience giggled like idiots because it was 'funny' but I didn't think it was, I thought how they portrayed it as 'funny' was absolute genius.

2face was a huge dissapointment for me, as they didn't follow the story with that and he didn't really...grasp..the character for me. He started sounding a bit too much like Joker or Batman for me in his tone of voice and mannerisms.

Christian Baal did a great job, but it was so sad that Heath was SOOOO amazing that the rest of the characters seemed like cheesy cardboard actors to me. :thumb_yello:

Hans Zimmer on the music...OH MY GOD. The beginning sounded like him, but at the end. he sounded sooo much like Danny Elfman, (who is my favorite composer) it was beautiful. He did an AMAZING job.

I didn't laugh, I sat there with a horrified expression on my face as the audience giggled like idiots because it was 'funny' but I didn't think it was, I thought how they portrayed it as 'funny' was absolute genius.

2face was a huge dissapointment for me, as they didn't follow the story with that and he didn't really...grasp..the character for me. He started sounding a bit too much like Joker or Batman for me in his tone of voice and mannerisms.

Christian Baal did a great job, but it was so sad that Heath was SOOOO amazing that the rest of the characters seemed like cheesy cardboard actors to me. :thumb_yello:

Hans Zimmer on the music...OH MY GOD. The beginning sounded like him, but at the end. he sounded sooo much like Danny Elfman, (who is my favorite composer) it was beautiful. He did an AMAZING job.

That's how I felt. The crowd just seemed to be missing the point.

Sometimes, when horror movies are sooo dumb I can't help but burst out laughing...some people get angry but then most times most people laugh with me. :D

I was laughing during the movie mostly from remembering what happened during the previews :lmfao:

They showed a preview for that movie with that guy who's made out of electricity or something and when it ended you hear this guy go "Boo!" :lmao:

And then some kid needed to get past us to sit in the middle of the aisle so he went rather roughly passed us, stepped on my sister's foot and then like flew to his seat and my sister was like "Asshole!:furious:" and kept going "Ow!" and the kid never said anything.

It was hilarious :lmfao:

I saw the movie yesterday. I was originally going to see Hancock, but decided against it and chose to see this one instead. I think I made a very good choice at making this last minute decision because I really enjoyed the movie, I have to admit I was a bit scared to see it at first because of all the hype around it, I was scared I was going to be disappointed or something but of course I loved it.

Omg, that just annoys me. This group of boys next to me and my friend kept making comments right at the beginning of the film, and the guy in front of us turned around and like threatened them with his evil eyes and said "Shut the hell up, I'm not going to turn around and tell you again." I was like "YEAHH!"

I just saw the movie today and woooooow. It was amazing. It was the first Batman movie I've ever seen because I'm not really into these types of movies. But I wanted to see it in honor of Heath. And let me tell you, he was amazing. He did a fantasic job. I really can't wait to see it again!

I just saw the movie today and woooooow. It was amazing. It was the first Batman movie I've ever seen because I'm not really into these types of movies. But I wanted to see it in honor of Heath. And let me tell you, he was amazing. He did a fantasic job. I really can't wait to see it again!

I know. Poor Heath. He was such a beautiful person. I can't wait until I see it. My mom doesn't want to go, so hopefully I'll go with my dad soon.

Just saw the movie

Jack Nicholson was a better Joker :mf_rosetinted:

I barely laughed which is not funny :boxed:

The Batman action was cool

Bruce Wayne was Bruce Wayne :naughty:

Harvey Dent was boring

Two-Face was creepy :shocked:

Alfred was Alfred :punk:

Lucius Fox was cool

Rachel finaly died :punk:

Gordon is Gordon = cool

time for part 3 :mf_rosetinted:

i wanna watch it too... i used to love the first batman film when i was younger, and some of the better ones of the follow-ups... compared to the new ones, they seem so old now! :naughty: i really liked "batman begins", that's why i'm going to watch this one too. :original:

• 2 weeks later...

Just home from the cinema. WOW WOW WOW WOW WOW. Fantastic film. I have to say, it kind of unsettles me that an actor can be THAT good at interpreting such an evil role. Kudos to Heath.

The whole cast were brilliant.

I saw it again last weekend and there were a lot of things that I noticed this time around that I didn't last time...it probably had to do with the fact that it was 9 o'clock instead of midnight when the movie started. :naughty: One of thing I'm really surprised I didn't notice before was (spoiler) the look Ramirez makes after she talks to Harvey about Rachel so you know something bad is gonna happen. I never even noticed that before and watching it again, it was pretty obvious.

This is how talented my friends are lol... YOU WILL ENJOY THIS IF YOU ARE A FAN OF THE JOKER:naughty:

http://www.mikafanclub.com/forums/showpost.php?p=1703975&postcount=733

oooooh wow!!!!!!!!!!!!! :shocked: fantastic!

I saw it again last weekend and there were a lot of things that I noticed this time around that I didn't last time...it probably had to do with the fact that it was 9 o'clock instead of midnight when the movie started. :naughty: One of thing I'm really surprised I didn't notice before was (spoiler) the look Ramirez makes after she talks to Harvey about Rachel so you know something bad is gonna happen. I never even noticed that before and watching it again, it was pretty obvious.

Yeah i noticed that :thumb_yello:

Still want to see it again tough :wink2:

Oh, a Dark Knight thread!

(Goes to show how long I've been gone LOLO)

Saw it at the Midnight showing, amazing movie, really lived up to the hype! (I'm a HUGE Batman fan who hated Batman Begins so that's saying something)!

Am I the only Christian Bale fan here? Amazing, intense actor...I think he was a scarier villian as Patrick Bateman in American Psycho than Heath Ledger as the Joker and he really should have gotten more cred for losing 1/3 OF HIS BODY WEIGHT for The Machinest.

images1420403_CHRISTIAN_BALE.jpg

To bad he beat up his...oh never mind

:(

I know alot of you guys didn't find Heaths dark humor very funny, but I found it hilarious! Not many possess that ablitity to make you laugh at something as horrifying as smashing a pencil through some guys skull, but thats the point...The Joker flipps everything around! You're not sure what to think, you know he's crazy...but sometimes he's rhetoric really makes sense, he sucks you in LOLOLO!

Oh, a Dark Knight thread!

(Goes to show how long I've been gone LOLO)

Saw it at the Midnight showing, amazing movie, really lived up to the hype! (I'm a HUGE Batman fan who hated Batman Begins so that's saying something)!

Am I the only Christian Bale fan here? Amazing, intense actor...I think he was a scarier villian as Patrick Bateman in American Psycho than Heath Ledger as the Joker and he really should have gotten more cred for losing 1/3 OF HIS BODY WEIGHT for The Machinest.

http://images.vietnamnet.vn/dataimages/200710/original/images1420403_CHRISTIAN_BALE.jpg[/img]

To bad he beat up his...oh never mind

I know alot of you guys didn't find Heaths dark humor very funny, but I found it hilarious! Not many possess that ablitity to make you laugh at something as horrifying as smashing a pencil through some guys skull, but thats the point...The Joker flipps everything around! You're not sure what to think, you know he's crazy...but sometimes he's rhetoric really makes sense, he sucks you in LOLOLO!

whoohoo another batman fan :punk:

I'm used to the joker in the comics

I think that if heath cracked a few more smiles I would have been happier :naughty:

I did like the part where he walked out of the hospital in his little dress and tried to blow up the place :naughty: And i already knew that Gordon wasn't really dead, because he doesn't die in the comics, and all the switching parts like with the hostises and the kidnappers in that building where they had these guns taped to there hands was no surprise to me :naughty:, that's just how the joker works. Also with the boats :naughty:

And I LOVED the motorcycle :punk: that's one cool set of wheels :punk: