If you freeze the frame at 1:08 you can get quite a nice photo of the two of

them.

Thanks a lot for the link !!

I took snaps from the video.

2011_11_03_ChristianLouboutinCelebratesatBarneysNewYork005_0001.jpg

2011_11_03_ChristianLouboutinCelebratesatBarneysNewYork005_0002.jpg

2011_11_03_ChristianLouboutinCelebratesatBarneysNewYork005_0003.jpg

2011_11_03_ChristianLouboutinCelebratesatBarneysNewYork005_0004.jpg

oh..my ..he changed position 4 times and she is still looking at the camera with this mask on her face...remind me why is she famous anyway ? ..... (no, really, thank you, I know..:wink2: (I really wish people could be famous for other things...but that's life...) sorry for my negativity...:wink2:

oh..my ..he changed position 4 times and she is still looking at the camera with this mask on her face...remind me why is she famous anyway ? ..... (no, really, thank you, I know..:wink2: (I really wish people could be famous for other things...but that's life...) sorry for my negativity...:wink2:

2011_11_03_ChristianLouboutinCelebratesatBarneysNewYork005_0002.jpg

2011_11_03_ChristianLouboutinCelebratesatBarneysNewYork005_0001.jpg

Edited by A. Clay

Oh, that crazy Christian... :naughty:

Wonder if Mika will get involved with this at all?

http://artinfo.com/news/story/756662/christian-louboutin-working-with-the-crazy-horse-cabaret-on-experimentally-erotic-%E2%80%9Cfeu%E2%80%9D

ChristianLouboutin_CrazyHor.jpg

Photo by Youssef Nabil

Designer Christian Louboutin will be partnering with the legendary French institution Crazy Horse Paris.

by Ann Binlot

Published: January 18, 2012

Christian Louboutin, the designer behind that eponymous luxury line of red-soled shoes, is sexying up yet more legs by partnering with the legendary French institution Crazy Horse Paris. The shoemaker is creating more than just footwear for the erotic cabaret — he oversaw four tableaux influenced by art masterpieces, hip hop, and more to celebrate the female form. Louboutin called upon filmmaker and musician David Lynch and music producer Swizz Beatz, who composed original music, and Crazy Horse choreographer and dancer Patricia Folly to create the movement. Titled “Feu” (“fire”in French), the show — sure to be a sexually-charged eyeful — will run from March 4 to May 31.

While Crazy Horse Paris has invited several "Guest Creatures" — Dita Von Teese, Arielle Dombasle, and Pamela Anderson are among them — to perform on its stage, Louboutin is Crazy Horse’s first “Guest Creator.” "I am interested in all things that celebrate and enhance the female form," said Louboutin in a release. "Because of what I do, for these numbers I have focused on the lower half of the body, rather than the top. The language of legs can express any and every feeling, and without giving too much away, the body becomes the Flame."

Both Louboutin and Crazy Horse (who are in the midst of celebrating their 20th and 60th anniversaries, respectively) are having their moment in the spotlight. Crazy Horse is the subject of a recently-released Frederick Wiseman documentary of the same name, while Louboutin will be the focus of a spring exhibition at London’s Design Museum.

Christian Louboutin @ Design Museum :

28 March – 01 July

The Design Museum presents the first UK retrospective

of iconic French shoe designer Christian Louboutin, celebrating a career which has pushed the boundaries

of high fashion shoe design. This exhibition celebrates Louboutin’s career to date and showcases twenty years of designs and inspiration, revealing the artistry and theatricality of his shoe design from stilettos to lace-up boots, studded sneakers and bejewelled pumps. Louboutin’s shoes are the epitome of style, glamour, power, femininity and elegance.

At the core of the exhibition will be a unique exploration of Louboutin’s design process, taking the visitor through every stage of the design journey, revealing how a shoe is constructed, from the initial drawing and first prototype through to production in the factory. Looking beyond design and production the exhibition will also explore the company’s innovative store design.

http://designmuseum.org/exhibitions/2012/christian-louboutin

Now that i see them close up, i like them a bit more now... I thought they were just fabric tassels but i like the beading :teehee:

I read somewhere that the tassels are made of pearls!

THE 'MIKARAJA'

Christian-Louboutin-Mens-Mikaraja-Flat-Shoe.jpg

http://hypebeast.com/2011/08/christian-louboutin-mikaraja-flat/

Retail price of $2,095 USD.

Edited by A. Clay