Christian Louboutin

Mici

• 2 weeks later...

Good to read about Mika in new articles. Nothing new for us, but anyway! Well, as I remember he was talking about his sisters :naughty:

http://www.sfgate.com/cgi-bin/article.cgi?f=/g/a/2012/02/27/prweb9229661.DTL

Haute Living Magazine Announces Exclusive Cover Feature of Show Designer Christian Louboutin

One such example that he chronicled in the interview is the premiering of his very first men's outpost in the U.S., second only to a Parisian locale. Louboutin explained that, while it was an idea that had long since been planted in his head, it was at the suggestion of British singer Mika that the line actually came to life.

"He came to me and said that he really wanted for me to design the shoes for his tour," Louboutin said in the exclusive. "I wondered why, and he said, 'I see the way my girl friends all feel when they put on your shoes-it's like instant power-I have never felt that in shoes,' so I agreed."

he said, 'I see the way my girl friends all feel when they put on your shoes-it's like instant power-I have never felt that in shoes,' so I agreed."

Oh this reminds me of a dream I had last night where Mika publicly announced he had a girlfriend (and I think they were getting married or having a baby or something). I was really surprised. :roftl:

Oh this reminds me of a dream I had last night where Mika publicly announced he had a girlfriend (and I think they were getting married or having a baby or something). I was really surprised. :roftl:

Didn't he already do that at the W Magazine party? Please don't tell me you've forgotten about it. :mf_rosetinted::naughty:

scaled.php?server=546&filename=globe11.jpg&res=medium