This One's For Us Girls PART 29

Sarah_Lollipop

Same like in London, they're everywhere! Can't miss them. I wish they were cheaper though... but then I'd go there everyday :naughty:

Don't worry. I'll invite you to the cappuccino and so you can spend your money for other stuff! :thumb_yello:

• Replies 5.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Don't worry. I'll invite you to the cappuccino and so you can spend your money for other stuff! :thumb_yello:

For a second one :naughty: I'll buy you something too! I don't like people buying me stuff unless I buy them something back, makes me feel bad.

The prices are a problem. I just can't resist that caramel hot chocolate though. :drool:

Never tried it. Ah reminds me, I'm going to Starbucks tomorrow :licks_lips:

For a second one :naughty: I'll buy you something too! I don't like people buying me stuff unless I buy them something back, makes me feel bad.

Never tried it. Ah reminds me, I'm going to Starbucks tomorrow :licks_lips:

But I don't want that you spend too much money for me...:blink: Okay, then I'll take a small cappuccino! :naughty:

But I don't want that you spend too much money for me...:blink: Okay, then I'll take a small cappuccino! :naughty:

I'll spend the same amount you spend on me then :naughty:

Really? I can't make one that is that good.

Yeah, cos I like mine with milk and they usually use water, and I like it to not have too much chocolate powder.. and yeah... I guess it's like Mika with his tea :naughty:

I'll spend the same amount you spend on me then :naughty:

Yeah, cos I like mine with milk and they usually use water, and I like it to not have too much chocolate powder.. and yeah... I guess it's like Mika with his tea :naughty:

Okay. I don't want that you feel bad! :thumb_yello: But I hope you won't feel bad when I have a little surprise for you!:wink2:

Okay. I don't want that you feel bad! :thumb_yello: But I hope you won't feel bad when I have a little surprise for you!:wink2:

Depends what the surprise is... diamonds maybe? :das::roftl:

I'll try it tomorrow.

Tell me how it goes :bleh:

oh im soo picky with my caffene skimmedmilk only, anything else i can taste the differrence, no chocolate but i like the foam.....:naughty: no sugar either

Jees :blink::naughty: I don't have mine with sugar either. Just a bit of chocolate then yum :licks_lips:

But your birthday is in February. The Ting Tings are tv. :punk: BBC2

As in my last birthday :naughty: He didn't want to give it to me so soon cos I would spend it all.. now why would he thing that? :fisch:

Woop woop! Oh I can't change the channel :(

As in my last birthday :naughty: He didn't want to give it to me so soon cos I would spend it all.. now why would he thing that? :fisch:

Woop woop! Oh I can't change the channel :(

I see. Maybe it is better that way. I still have some from my birthday. That's for something very special if it ever comes around :fisch:

It's just the T in the park highlights.