This One's For Us Girls PART 29

Sarah_Lollipop

• Replies 5.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

:shocked: You guessed right! :naughty:

But it will be a special one and I hope you'll be happy about it although it isn't a surprise anymore....

I know a lot of stuff :das:

ha ha, I'm sure it will be, it's the thought that counts.. and now I feel bad cos I don't have a surprise for you :sad:

I know a lot of stuff :das:

ha ha, I'm sure it will be, it's the thought that counts.. and now I feel bad cos I don't have a surprise for you :sad:

Oh no, please don't feel bad. I like to give little presents to people and I'm happy when they are happy about it. But I don't expect presents for me. So you don't need to have a surprise for me. :thumb_yello: I hope you understand what I wanted to say.....

Noooooo. :roftl: It's a theme park.

Oh right, I knew that :fisch:

I love theme parks! :punk:

Oh no, please don't feel bad. I like to give little presents to people and I'm happy when they are happy about it. But I don't expect presents for me. So you don't need to have a surprise for me. :thumb_yello: I hope you understand what I wanted to say.....

Hmmmm... fine.. I'm buying you a cappuccino and you can't buy me one back :mf_rosetinted:

I understand :D

Oh right, I knew that :fisch:

I love theme parks! :punk:

Hmmmm... fine.. I'm buying you a cappuccino and you can't buy me one back :mf_rosetinted:

I understand :D

:naughty:

But then you also have to buy a cappuccino for yourself to fill your new mug! :naughty:

Your previous comment really made me laugh. :roftl:

I'm not too keen on rollercoasters but there is a great water ride there.

What one? Lol.

Rollercoasters rock! :punk: Although I do prefer the water rides :wub2: