Video of Mika @ La Rochelle (on stage & backstage !)

Aurelien

Here is my video montage of our day at La Rochelle!

I just uploaded it. I will upload the full video (as well as the pictures) of Mika comming out of the press conference tomorrow!

Let me know what you think!:mf_lustslow:

Love,

Great video, captures the whole evening just perfectly.

Thanks for sharing, Aurelien. :thumb_yello:

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I just uploaded it. I will upload the full video (as well as the pictures) of Mika comming out of the press conference tomorrow!

Love,

This is Soooooooooooo good: You are very talented! THANX!

*-*:groupwave::groupwave::groupwave:*-*

thanx for sharing! looks like loads of fun:punk:....is that wat a typical gig is like? the running, sitting, waiting? haha i'd def. be the one pushing everyone down to get the best spot:lol3:

Yes that's what it's like in Europe. I think it's generally tamer in North America and he'll probably play a lot of seated venues on the next tour anyway.

Right now you can leave video responses to the MikaSoundsBlog on YouTube....that would be a fun place to put it also???

Yes that's a good place to post it because whoever set up the blog account will get an email notification that a video response has been posted and will likely go have a look at it. Plus everyone who looks at Mika's video will see Aurélien's. :thumb_yello:

I think it's a collaboration, but Andy asked me in Amsterdam to get people to start sending in their own videos to Mikasounds.

Only he didn't say how they could do it, as there doesn't appear to be any links anyone can use to send them!

Not very clever that!:blink:

:naughty::naughty: how unusual :mf_rosetinted::naughty: (aww I'm just teasing I am sure they will come up with a cunning plan when they get a minute. Do they want vids from just THIS tour or ANY tour?

PS loved the vid O (yes that is what we call you cos we can't say your name very well lol).

PS loved the vid O (yes that is what we call you cos we can't say your name very well lol).[/size][/color]

thats fine! That's what people in the US & uK have been calling me since I was a baby:wub2:

I'm glad you all like the vid!!!

You did a great job, thanks for sharing! Aww, his pics are changing in shape of heart :wub2::naughty:

Part with running fans, dear god :lmfao: I had no idea it actually look like that! Can't wait for my chance to run :blush-anim-cl: I better get myself into shape in meantime! :naughty:

Love,

Aurelien, thanks a lot:thumb_yello:...really really amazing video:wub2:...great work:thumb_yello:

Love,

Hi Aurelien thanks for sharing this video:thumb_yello:it is absolutely fantastic, it looks a great gig & you have capture some great moments, made me feel quite emotional!:blush-anim-cl: still trying to get over Amsterdam!