REPORTS, PICS, VIDEOS OF MIKA @ Saturday Night Fiber - Madrid

Christine

Okey, another message:

There were about 25 people waiting for Mika. Mika showed up 10 minutes after the gig! Not showered! Very friendly, took time for everyone. Everybody behaved well and didn't asked for a thing!

Brilliant! That's how it should be.

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Okey, another message:

There were about 25 people waiting for Mika. Mika showed up 10 minutes after the gig! Not showered! Very friendly, took time for everyone. Everybody behaved well and didn't asked for a thing!

Ooh that's great to hear!:thumb_yello:

I just got text from Sara,

Saw him for a few mins, very lovely, he's knackered and lost his voice, but the show was incredible, super energy, did every song afyer LT shirtless. Fantastic.

Thank you.:wub2:

Today is our lucky day :das:

Thank God Sara was there to film it with her HQ camera :bow:

Brilliant! That's how it should be.

Absolutely, we always come out of the gigs all sweaty and horrible to meet him, and that's how he should meet us:roftl::roftl::roftl:.

Yeah too bad she's going to be off line for weeks! :crybaby:

Indeed, going off to get married and depriving us of her lovely photos, shocking behavior:floor:

What's a Nessie?? Where's the penquin

Okay, the penguin is just above the American flag, it looks pretty similar to the smilie on here:penguin:.

Not sure if Nessie is on there, but pretty much everything and the kitchen sink is, so it wouldn't surprise me:roftl::roftl::roftl:.

Nessie is the Loch Ness Monster.

Indeed, going off to get married and depriving us of her lovely photos, shocking behavior:floor:

omg, what is wrong with that girl? someone should knock some sense into her!

(not about getting married, but about depriving us of pictures!) :naughty:

Okay, the penguin is just above the American flag, it looks pretty similar to the smilie on here:penguin:.

Not sure if Nessie is on there, but pretty much everything and the kitchen sink is, so it wouldn't surprise me:roftl::roftl::roftl:.

Nessie is the Loch Ness Monster.

Nessie is Mika junior :fisch:

Off topic: Rose, when/where did he wear those pants in your signature? I saw it and said "What the F? :shocked:" haha

David has a wife? I thought he was gay :roftl:

me too I guess you can just never tell sometimes lol (congrats david and family).

well . . . Nessie . . . Is something that we talk about all the time in Mikagasmic .

It's like . . .

Fukingsexy-1.jpg

OOPS! My boo boo.

You've given it a name?!!!

You're all very disturbed individuals:naughty::naughty::naughty:

me too I guess you can just never tell sometimes lol (congrats david and family).

OMG ! I'm freaking out !! So everybody thought he was gay ?

I just thought he is hot ! When I show a David's photo to my cousin she said he is gay . . . And well . . . Now we knew that he's dad and he's married . . . but she stills thinking he's gay !! And I just keep saying "Maddy, he's not Billy Brown !" :roftl: