REPORTS, PICS, VIDEOS OF MIKA @ Saturday Night Fiber - Madrid

Christine

A year!:boxed:

I want to go to spain again....It was magical!:wub2:

This is a snippet of what I wrote in my diary about the show:

"It was 3.30 in the morning!

But Mika is Mika, as colourful, energetic, charming and well-sounding as always!

What made this show absolutely special was that we were going to be watching our friends on stage.

And there they came, Queenie and Mirtilla, dressed in the Big Girl’s corsets!

We screamed out of of happiness, they were quite fantastic; Queenie had her hair down and was so beautiful!

They were dancing like they had done it many times before but Queenie told us afterwards that they didn’t got any instructions at all, only the invitation: Have fun, use all the stage!

The show rolled on, fake snow, a lot of it, almost hid our sight.

I didn’t dare to jump too much because I knew Sariflor was filming the show as usual and I tried to be careful not to push her. She is making good films and she has transformed several of them in to mp3 format, a source of much joy for me!

When the air was filled with balloons and confetti the show was eventually finished!

Now the promised meeting with Mika was waiting for us.

After a moment when Freddie had had a hard job to separating the sheep from the goats, (next time I'll put name tags on you, he said!:roftl:) we were allowed to walk in a line through the stage trench heading some chairs and tables where we sat down."

Oh Sienna, fabulous! AHAHA!!

It was tons of fun wasn't it? I really enjoyed it.

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Oh Sienna, fabulous! AHAHA!!

It was tons of fun wasn't it? I really enjoyed it.

So much fun!

And what a country!:wub2:

I also wrote about what I saw from the airplane window, how the country reminded me of an old fashion fairy tale :blush-anim-cl: with all its mountains and valleys…but I haven’t translated it to English yet!:wink2: