Dutch Mika Mail; what ya think?

Biekje

Een doos hoef je waarschijnlijk zelf niet te kopen, je gebruikt een schoenendoos of een doos van de supermarkt o.i.d...Ik heb dat ook gewoon gedaan voor mijn kerst-mika-mail en het is helemaal intact aangekomen.

en 6.20 is toch als t boven de 2 kilo is?

Wil je ook meedoen trouwens?

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

:bleh:Tulik!

zijn pas net begonnen he :bleh:

Beetje inventariseren.

Wanneer zullen we uiterste "inschrijfdatum" doen en dan dat de mensen kunnen pairen en sturen?

I don't understand Dutch - but would it not be a bit boring just

to send mail to each other in your own country? :blink:

It's always nice to send and get pressies...but since there are a lot of youngsters on this forum, who might not be allowed to send parcels to foreign countries, because it's way too expensive...and people on here who don't wanna spend like 40 euro on 1 parcel...I thought it might be an idea to do it also in our home country.

It's not about food, but about Mika stuff (I mean colourfull, crazy and sweet stuff):thumb_yello:

I hope the MikaMailers (original) are not mad about it...I explained the idea of the MikaMailers on here (and I'm also doing that!).

It's just that not all people can afford parcels to other countries...and be honest, it is quite expensive (though a lot of fun!:thumb_yello:).

I don't wanna get anyone mad about it....:shocked:

I don't understand Dutch - but would it not be a bit boring just

to send mail to each other in your own country? :blink:

I don't think so - in each city they have different things that really belong to that city. And don't you think everyone likes getting stuff you can wear to a concert, or posters or something? :wink2: (And it's cheaper to send things to someone in the same country :naughty:)

It's always nice to send and get pressies...but since there are a lot of youngsters on this forum, who might not be allowed to send parcels to foreign countries, because it's way too expensive...and people on here who don't wanna spend like 40 euro on 1 parcel...I thought it might be an idea to do it also in our home country.

It's not about food, but about Mika stuff (I mean colourfull, crazy and sweet stuff):thumb_yello:

I hope the MikaMailers (original) are not mad about it...I explained the idea of the MikaMailers on here (and I'm also doing that!).

It's just that not all people can afford parcels to other countries...and be honest, it is quite expensive (though a lot of fun!:thumb_yello:).

Its not a problem - I just wondered :thumb_yello:

:naughty: I get it, but we do do this in MM already. There are a bunch of partners within the US sending less foodstuff and more present/state-related stuff to each other:bleh:

:naughty: I get it, but we do do this in MM already. There are a bunch of partners within the US sending less foodstuff and more present/state-related stuff to each other:bleh:

O...I wasnt aware of that...sorry...:shocked:

Isn't it confusing?:blink:

I don't get mad - well, hardly ever - and not on the MFC :huglove:

:huglove:

:thumb_yello:

And we all looove pressies...:thumb_yello:

Yeah Oakie Doke, I stole the MikaMail idea for our little country...if there are enough people who like the idea.

I explained about the original MikaMail though. And you know that I'm a fan of the original MikaMail :wink2: I;m not leaving that!!

Sending a small parcel to a foreign country only costs a couple of euros :blink: and why wouldn't you be allowed to do that if you're younger?

Anyway, I guess I'd better not join cos I'll only forget about it again...

Some parents won't allow it.

If I send something, it's not a small parcel hahahaha:naughty:

Anyway, I also do the normal MikaMail. I also send up to other countries, no worries.

Some parents won't allow it.

If I send something, it's not a small parcel hahahaha:naughty:

Anyway, I also do the normal MikaMail. I also send up to other countries, no worries.

Oh I couldn't care less really :wink2: It just fascinates me what parents do and don't allow their kids to do...

heyhey all

Sinas en ik gaan "testdraaien".

We gaan voor 25 euro een pakket samenstellen en dan kijken we of dat een redelijk bedrag is of niet.

Dus Sinas en ik zijn voor nu "partners".

Ik ben benieuwd!

Als jullie ook alvast willen "pairen", dan kan dat natuurlijk, in het eerste berichtje op deze thread staan de namen van degenen die mee willen doen!

Ik zou zeggen: enjoy!!!:punk:

MIKA!!!

heyhey all

Sinas en ik gaan "testdraaien".

We gaan voor 25 euro een pakket samenstellen en dan kijken we of dat een redelijk bedrag is of niet.

Dus Sinas en ik zijn voor nu "partners".

Ik ben benieuwd!

Als jullie ook alvast willen "pairen", dan kan dat natuurlijk, in het eerste berichtje op deze thread staan de namen van degenen die mee willen doen!

Ik zou zeggen: enjoy!!!:punk:

MIKA!!!

25 euro. Ik heb momenteel 10,15.. en daar moet ik een bikini van kopen.. :boxed:

Naja, wie wil er met mij? Het gaat waarschijnlijk dus wel lang duren voor je het pakket hebt.. :mf_rosetinted: