horror movies

Nightmare on Elmstreet is still my classic.. I even wrote a song about it...

Untitled (working title, a scream of reality.)

It takes your heart out in the middle of the night

You wake up screaming and you turn on a light

Nothing there, it all must’ve been a bad dream

Then there it is again, now its reality and too late to scream

It’s digesting you from inside your body

No need to fight, you’re another wasted nobody

It’s Freddie Krueger playing with your soul

And from the beginning of the fight, you’ve lost all control

Next morning you wake up you are left in a daze

You see blood on your hand and a cut on your face

You try to wash yourself up and you tell yourself to be a man

But after looking in the mirror there he is again

Never sleep again; never will you close your eyes

In your sleep he will make you think all that’s reality are in fact your own lies

How you wish you have never lied to all the people in your life

For every lie you’ve created he will cut your body with a knife

Open your eyes, don’t let him take your life away

Don’t fall asleep else there won’t be another day

It’s too late now; you’ve lost all your life so pure

You’re dead now; next time you think it’s just a nightmare

Don’t be so sure.

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I love Horrormovies. Even if I can't get no sleep the night after. :naughty:

I like:

The Grudge.

Saw.

Texas Chainsaw Massacre [i'll garanteer you no sleep for a month :naughty:]

Hostel.

Amityville Horror.

Psycho.

The Exorcist

The Shining

Rosemary's Baby. :thumb_yello:

o yes :naughty:

it was funny, last year, my sister and i were watching The Hitcher, it was after midnight, we were home alone, and she was freaked out, she may i tell you is 4 yrs older than me. and she had nightmares just of the plot of the movie. it cracked me up

Nightmare on Elmstreet is still my classic.. I even wrote a song about it...

Untitled (working title, a scream of reality.)

It takes your heart out in the middle of the night

You wake up screaming and you turn on a light

Nothing there, it all must’ve been a bad dream

Then there it is again, now its reality and too late to scream

It’s digesting you from inside your body

No need to fight, you’re another wasted nobody

It’s Freddie Krueger playing with your soul

And from the beginning of the fight, you’ve lost all control

Next morning you wake up you are left in a daze

You see blood on your hand and a cut on your face

You try to wash yourself up and you tell yourself to be a man

But after looking in the mirror there he is again

Never sleep again; never will you close your eyes

In your sleep he will make you think all that’s reality are in fact your own lies

How you wish you have never lied to all the people in your life

For every lie you’ve created he will cut your body with a knife

Open your eyes, don’t let him take your life away

Don’t fall asleep else there won’t be another day

It’s too late now; you’ve lost all your life so pure

You’re dead now; next time you think it’s just a nightmare

Don’t be so sure.

nice:thumb_yello:

I don't know if anyone mentioned, "Silence of the Lambs". Truly frightening! There are also a few sequels portraying Hannibal the Cannibal Hannibal Lector in various stages of his life and development of his, er, fetish....

Alfred Hitchcock's, "The Birds" - another classic!

Hitchcock's "Rear Window". Stephen King's collection - including "The Stand", "It", Salem's Lot, "Pet Sematary I and 2"..."Cujo", "Christine", "Needful Things", "The Shining".

The Exorcist and the sequels it spawned.

And then of course there are all the "slasher" firms - "Hallowe'en", "Friday the 13th", "Texas Chainsaw Massacre", etc.etc. They are a dime a dozen. And one must NEVER EVER forget the stunning classic "Rosemary's Baby"......:thumb_yello:

I don't know if anyone mentioned, "Silence of the Lambs". Truly frightening! There are also a few sequels portraying Hannibal the Cannibal Hannibal Lector in various stages of his life and development of his, er, fetish....

Hitchcock's "Rear Window". Stephen King's collection - including "The Stand", "It", Salem's Lot, "Pet Sematary I and 2"..."Cujo", "Christine", "Needful Things", "The Shining".

And then of course there are all the "slasher" firms - "Hallowe'en", "Friday the 13th", "Texas Chainsaw Massacre", etc.etc. They are a dime a dozen. And one must NEVER EVER forget the stunning classic "Rosemary's Baby"......:thumb_yello:

thankyou! i love some of those :P

I agree about The Texas Chainsaw Massacre. It really frightened me.

Ah me too. The first time I've watched it, was when I was 12 years old or something. Me and my 2 best friends were home alone, and my friend is living in this really big farm. So we were like: Wooo, that's so cool! Let's get that movie with the chainsaw! :naughty: So we turned it on, and even the startmenu freaked me out. Haha, it was só scary! We turned it on pause every 5 minutes, and when someone has to go to the toilet, everybody must walk with that person 'cause otherwise no one dare to walk trough that scary dark hall. It was one of the most freakiest nights ever. But very funny when I think about it now. :roftl:

Ah me too. The first time I've watched it, was when I was 12 years old or something. Me and my 2 best friends were home alone, and my friend is living in this really big farm. So we were like: Wooo, that's so cool! Let's get that movie with the chainsaw! :naughty: So we turned it on, and even the startmenu freaked me out. Haha, it was só scary! We turned it on pause every 5 minutes, and when someone has to go to the toilet, everybody must walk with that person 'cause otherwise no one dare to walk trough that scary dark hall. It was one of the most freakiest nights ever. But very funny when I think about it now. :roftl:

haha that is so funny! i can imaginesome of my friends beinng that way :floor:

Salem's lot! I'm in love with that movie/serie :wub2::wub2:

I just love vampire/werewolf movies:wub2:

I remember a night when 2 friends invited me to watch the Grudge with them.

And before the movie began a head flashed on the screen, and my friend started screaming like a maniac, it totally freaked me out..

We ended up watching Bridget Jones Diaries 2 :lmfao:

I remember a night when 2 friends invited me to watch the Grudge with them.

And before the movie began a head flashed on the screen, and my friend started screaming like a maniac, it totally freaked me out..

We ended up watching Bridget Jones Diaries 2 :lmfao:

Haha, oooh. I totally recognise your story! In the first 5 minutes of the movie or something you have this scene where the little Japanese girl is walking veeery slow to the room where she hears something. At it really takes 4 minutes when she's finally dead! So scary! I was underneath my pillow all the time. :roftl:

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
Early Nightmare On Elm Street films are a must... though you've probably seen them... they got abit silly towards the end... but I have the whole set, he still creeps me out... Alien films obviously too.... though you've probably seen them all too.... :)

Definately!!!

Up to about the third one are good...

My suggestions would be:

# Evil Dead (featuring my favourite chin, Bruce Campbell), and Evil Dead 2 (it's a wee bit funny, but still kind of scary)

# Psycho (not scary as such, but a good movie... and when he doesn't look creepy Anthony Perkins is kind of adorable)

# Saw (there's about 5 now...)

# Final Destination 1, 2 and 3

# The Amityville Horro (the original one... the remake is okay, but not quite as good)

# The Exorcist

# Ring 1 and 2 (watch the Japanese ones too, they're bloody good)

# Friday the 13th (when it gets to about 4, it starts to be a bit ridiculous... but it's quite relentless... you feel like Jason is really chasing you)...

# The Blair Witch Project (the first one, not the 2nd... the 2nd is crap)

# 28 Days Later/28 Weeks Later

# Carrie (quite good, but don't read the book before it... it's all mixed up)

# The Shining (worth it alone for the "Here's Johnny!" bit by Jack Nicholson - A genius!)

# The Exorcism of Emily Rose (Again, a suspense rather than horror, but good)

# Wolf Creek (John Jarratt's laugh is creepy!)

I really suggest Evil Dead.. it's quite artful with the camera work and makeup... especially since Sam Raimi (the director... he did Spiderman) was only 21.. and so was Bruce! It was released in 1980... and Stephen King liked it so it's got to be good!

My issue with a lot of other movies is that they're just all slashing and there's no real suspense... admitedly Saw is gory, and so are the Final Destination movies, but they're quite inventive with how they dispatch the unfortunate victims...I would say no to Freddy vs Jason cause it's just slashing and no real substance... it's there for the killing value (a bit like Alien vs Predator really... no real point)

The Shining is more a suspense one, but def worth watching... Carrie also is worth it...

*worships Bruce*

EVIL%20DEAD%205.jpg

bruce_campbell_evil_dead_2.jpg

Edited by nico_collard