• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

random is like out of nowhere

umm all over actually.

ow yes stupid of me:P i really can talk but not read and type it

okay well how old are you?? because if you are old enough en hae money than it possible right

ow yes stupid of me:P i really can talk but not read and type it

okay well how old are you?? because if you are old enough en hae money than it possible right

im 13, i turn 14 in a month (to be exact, actually)

and, i have no where enough money, lol

haha :P

how long are you a fan of mika actually??

well his CD came out in about march last year, but a week or so b4 that, i heard a commercial w/ love today, and i loved it. the day they released the CD in the US, my mom had bought it for me and my sis. :P

how bout u?

hi,, thanks

i already love it here it's sleepytime but i just stay here:D

We all know how that goes!!!! And it is CRAZY here with all of the different time zones!!!! It is only 7:42 PM here right now! :naughty:

well his CD came out in about march last year, but a week or so b4 that, i heard a commercial w/ love today, and i loved it. the day they released the CD in the US, my mom had bought it for me and my sis. :P

how bout u?

okay well my brother buy the cd for me, and i really loved it and so in when i go to his concert i'm goning to much more happy en my life is better than befor you know i was a bite ill in my head i lookt at people the don't life you know what i mean and now is all over and i really think it's becauce of mika and my life is judt collor now:D

okay well my brother buy the cd for me, and i really loved it and so in when i go to his concert i'm goning to much more happy en my life is better than befor you know i was a bite ill in my head i lookt at people the don't life you know what i mean and now is all over and i really think it's becauce of mika and my life is judt collor now:D

ya

well ive gotta go petsit my uncles puppy! bye! nice meeting u! talk to u soon~