2008 - MIKA @ Festival de Nîmes-Arènes de Nîmes - REPORTS, PICS, VIDEOS

bubuciiis

• Replies 375
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

thank you for your report:wink2:have u got any pix/vids?

Right.

Her turn was reeeeallly long and people got dead bored. Her drummer guy asked if the croud was bored and loads of people went YEEEES ! when they were sppose to say no. Was really funny. Anyway. She bounced and sang for a long time and people were getting reeeally desperate and while she was singing the croud starts booing her and going MIKA MIKA MIKA again. Poor her. She was really pretty aswell but we wanted Mika.

poor yelle!i think she got quite sad that time:bleh:

Aww poor Yelle :sad:

What did you say to him?

I know. She was really pretty aswell. And she was trying so hard to get people to move but we were desperate. Her turn was so incredibly long and we NEEDED Mika.

Oh my god !

I TALKED TO MIKA !!!! I TALKED TO MIKA !!!! I TALKED TO MIKA !!!! I TALKED TO MIKA !!!! I TALKED TO MIKA !!!! I TALKED TO MIKA !!!! I TALKED TO MIKA !!!! I TALKED TO MIKA !!!! I TALKED TO MIKA !!!! I TALKED TO MIKA !!!! I TALKED TO MIKA !!!! I TALKED TO MIKA !!!! I TALKED TO MIKA !!!! I TALKED TO MIKA !!!! I TALKED TO MIKA !!!! I TALKED TO MIKA !!!! I TALKED TO MIKA !!!! I TALKED TO MIKA !!!! I TALKED TO MIKA !!!! I TALKED TO MIKA !!!!

:shocked::shocked::shocked:

I actually talked to him. I still can't believe it.

Anyway. Back to yr question.

Well, he was moving up the railings signing stuff and talking to these people in french and he was moving fasts so I couldn't say much ... Anyway. When he was signig my thing I said hello in english so he looked up and went Hello lol. Then I told him I was from England and he said 'Aaaah, you're an INVADEER !' and he did that incvredible laugh of his ...

:wub2:

I know. She was really pretty aswell. And she was trying so hard to get people to move but we were desperate. Her turn was so incredibly long and we NEEDED Mika.

Oh my god !

I TALKED TO MIKA !!!! I TALKED TO MIKA !!!! I TALKED TO MIKA !!!! I TALKED TO MIKA !!!! I TALKED TO MIKA !!!! I TALKED TO MIKA !!!! I TALKED TO MIKA !!!! I TALKED TO MIKA !!!! I TALKED TO MIKA !!!! I TALKED TO MIKA !!!! I TALKED TO MIKA !!!! I TALKED TO MIKA !!!! I TALKED TO MIKA !!!! I TALKED TO MIKA !!!! I TALKED TO MIKA !!!! I TALKED TO MIKA !!!! I TALKED TO MIKA !!!! I TALKED TO MIKA !!!! I TALKED TO MIKA !!!! I TALKED TO MIKA !!!!

Well, he was moving up the railings signing stuff and talking to these people in french and he was moving fasts so I couldn't say much ... Anyway. When he was signig my thing I said hello in english so he looked up and went Hello lol. Then I told him I was from England and he said 'Aaaah, you're an INVADEER !' and he did that incvredible laugh of his ...

Aww how cute :wub2:

Oh my god !

lmfao:aah::lol3::lmfao: i loved this part!

Right.

I'll tell you what happened to me.

First of all everyone set off super early and we set off at 4:30 so I thoght we were gonna be right at the back. But we weren't actually. Bloody lucky if ya ask me ...

Anyway.

When we were all waiting for someone to arrive the croud did like wave things so it set off on one side and finished on the other and it was proper wicked. Then these guys arrived. It was this band callled something and there was three or ... no ... four I think, yeah four people in it. The singer who looked very much like Orlando Bloom in my opinion sang in english but you couldn't really get what he was saying cause the drums were so loud. Anyway. They were pretty good. After that all the croud was going MIKA MIKA MIKA MIKA MIKA MIKA etc etc etc but then these bald huys (I told they were all bald Carlota :naughty:) came and moved everything around. On the keyboard thing there was a sign that said YELLE so she was up next. So we waited and waited and waited and waited and waited and waited for her to come. People were gettin desperate for Mika now including me so the croud had to entertain itself again. There was this guy right at the top of the arena thingie in fluorescent and he kept on doing things and telling the croud to do it too so we did. Obviously. Anyway. After a bit, these guys came on, and they had tops on that said OH YELLE so we all turned towards them and they started playing. Then this girl came bouncing on jumpng up and down again and again. And she sang, but bounced more. Her turn was reeeeallly long and people got dead bored. Her drummer guy asked if the croud was bored and loads of people went YEEEES ! when they were sppose to say no. Was really funny. Anyway. She bounced and sang for a long time and people were getting reeeally desperate and while she was singing the croud starts booing her and going MIKA MIKA MIKA again. Poor her. She was really pretty aswell but we wanted Mika.

So after a long time, she left and we waited again while they turned and moved everything around. Then Mika arrived ...

he was like right there ! him ! not a picture ! hiiim ! okay, I'll stop myself from fantasising on him again lol. But he was amazing. He had that top tghing on, the one that must of cost so much, the greyie one.

So basically he sang all of his songs (not rain :tears:) and he sang Grace Kelly in french and did the Champs Elysees. And he was aving SO much fun. You could just tell.

So at the end. We all went rushing off and asked the guards where he was.

We went to the place and then there was these people selling posters so I got threee :D. Anyway. We waited quite long for Meeks to arrive. And all of the guards were going ' NO PHOTOS OR HE'LL STOP EVERYTHING ! HE SAID NO PHOTOS ! NO PHOTOS !' and we were all like, ' has anyone got a pen ??1' cause no one had thought of bringing a pen that worked near where I was lol.

After a bit Mika came out with all his band and he signed stuff and ...

I TALKED TO MIKA !!!

I talked to hiiiim !

and his eyes ... his eyes ... he is such an angel ...:wub2:

im so HAPPY for you :wub2:

i love you my fourplet :huglove:

what did you say to him ?:naughty:

thank you for your report:wink2:have u got any pix/vids?

poor yelle!i think she got quite sad that time:bleh:

she did, poor thing.

yeah I have :D

one problem. I have NO IDEA how to put them on the computer. I'll have to ask my dad. But g2g now sorry.

:huglove:

im so HAPPY for you :wub2:

i love you my fourplet :huglove:

what did you say to him ?:naughty:

fourpleet !

how did I know this was gonna happen. I was dreading it. I knew, as soon as I said I've g2g noow one of you would appear and make me want to stay even longer ... I can't though. My sister's going crazy lol.

Oh Liene ! I completly 4got to tell him to come to Latvia at the start and then I remembered but he was half the way down the other side so I yelled to my brother to ask him but I dunnno if he did ... and my printer failed me and there was hardly any ink left so Sammy's head was chopped in two and all pink stripes lol. So I didn't take the pic but this kid next to me kept on tellin him to go to America and stuff so he still got the message. I feel like I have failed you my fourplets. I'm sorry ...

she did, poor thing.

yeah I have :D

one problem. I have NO IDEA how to put them on the computer. I'll have to ask my dad. But g2g now sorry.

:huglove:

ok,i'll be waiting:bleh::thumb_yello:don't worry:blush-anim-cl:

Oh my god !

Whahahahaha:roftl:

fourpleet !

how did I know this was gonna happen. I was dreading it. I knew, as soon as I said I've g2g noow one of you would appear and make me want to stay even longer ... I can't though. My sister's going crazy lol.

Oh Liene ! I completly 4got to tell him to come to Latvia at the start and then I remembered but he was half the way down the other side so I yelled to my brother to ask him but I dunnno if he did ... and my printer failed me and there was hardly any ink left so Sammy's head was chopped in two and all pink stripes lol. So I didn't take the pic but this kid next to me kept on tellin him to go to America and stuff so he still got the message. I feel like I have failed you my fourplets. I'm sorry ...

its ok dear :huglove:

dont feel sorry, the best is that you met him and it was youre time with Mika :wink2:

and im VERY hapy about you. you MET HIM. :naughty:

tak to you in our 'second home'.

Thank you Niki for your report! can't wait to hear more details from you!:bleh:

Then I told him I was from England and he said 'Aaaah, you're an INVADEER !' and he did that incvredible laugh of his ...

Haha, that was funny!!:roftl:

ahem....shall i write which of the 2 i trust more? :naughty:

but we'll see, we'll see......:wink2:

Maybe the Italian release just won't coincide with the UK one...

totally agreed.

come on...the olympia dvd was painful to watch....

this time i hope they hired a proper FILM director, not a video clip one.

the show WAS amazing....i hope we will not turn our neck as mad again trying to keep up with images running after music rhythm...Paris needs a WHOLE inclusive visual of the stage to let us enjoy it at full.

cross fingers.

Painful? :blink: I agree on saying it was quite impersonal, you can't feel all the hyper atmosphere that was there that night, any all the spoken bits have been cut out, but it was everything but painful!:wink2:

Thanks, check out the new blog and find out how others have done the job already. :doh:

They should pull the keyboards to the very front and center edge of the stage next time, so everyone can see the light properly.

Humanity needs a guide,and who could be better! They should replace the drum battle with a keyboard battle,I mean come on,he needs to be shown off more :mf_rosetinted:

Maybe the Italian release just won't coincide with the UK one...

Painful? :blink: I agree on saying it was quite impersonal, you can't feel all the hyper atmosphere that was there that night, any all the spoken bits have been cut out, but it was everything but painful!:wink2:

you know my language is hyper sometimes....:wink2:

but yes...i feel some pain rolling my eyes all the time following images on the screen so quickly!

actually...when it's time to watch the dvd...it's the documentary i watch every time! ejehehehehee

Thanks for the report, Bel!!!

No pics yet, but the vids...

France loves Mika, that's for sure!Wherever he goes, the french MFCers or fans are always there, and when he goes to France(wich he does very often), he solds out! That's amazing how many people love Meeks!

Thanks for the report, Bel!!!

No pics yet, but the vids...

France loves Mika, that's for sure!Wherever he goes, the french MFCers or fans are always there, and when he goes to France(wich he does very often), he solds out! That's amazing how many people love Meeks!

I knooow, there were so many people ! Imagne when he was small people made fun of him and made his life hell ... now so many people love him ... me included :wub2:

but Carlota ! you should have seen his eyyeeees ! :mf_lustslow:

His eyesss I can imagine... I want to see those eyes again :tears:

OMG, in LT drumming after he hits the drums, he goes and drops the drumsticks for their usual dance... then he looks back and realizes for the dance he needed the drumsticks, his look was like : oh, f**k:roftl::roftl:

Priceless:naughty:

Thanks for the lovely reports and vids.

I'm glad a lot of you got to talk to him, even if there were sooo many people, yet he went to everyone? Wow!

Glad to hear DaWack signed the MFC flag, that's ma girl! :punk:

And I'm really happy to hear the DVD may come out in September :groovy: Much better than having to wait alll the way til November :fisch:

Have I missed out on anything else? *scratches head*