Mika's Next DVD...

• Replies 365
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Well, it was enough to get me hooked- my first Mika gig won't be my last.

I know! I just kept emailing the contact email saying "please activate me!" (I must have driven someone mad) until I found the thread saying there were server problems. But I still didn't realise I could PM, until someone posted that they were getting PMs from newbies saying they weren't posting publicly because they weren't activated (which she found suspicious because she hadn't had any problems) then I dithered for weeks about whether to contact a mod/ admin/ country rep/ newbie rep (although I knew perfectly well I was being silly) until it was too late. I think I got activated the day I got back from Paris. I'm glad for others that this issue is stickied now.

It sounds great! I was surprised how little time he spent on the catwalk too. But (I've been wondering this) did you have to go for 5 hours without the bathroom for fear of losing your place?

I got the "being there" vibe myself, although after about 2 songs even the teenagers near me listened to Mika while sitting calmly in their places. Honestly- young people today have no stamina! (When I went to concerts as I teen we hooked our high heels over the back of the seats and bopped and screamed all night.) Which is what you lot were doing by the catwalk, I imagine.

Yes indeed............once I am in position I don't move! But it isn't just the gig it is the queuing before hand aswell...........because at PDP they closed the queue off at 3pm so you could not leave to go to the loo even then:shocked:

So basically, on gig days I can sometimes go for 13 hrs without going and I am one of the most incontinent people on the planet normally! (Just ask anyone who was in Arras with me!:shocked:) But I just seem to be able to go into 'gig mode'!

Thanks everyone for the yummy vids!:wub2:

Yes indeed............once I am in position I don't move! But it isn't just the gig it is the queuing before hand aswell...........because at PDP they closed the queue off at 3pm so you could not leave to go to the loo even then:shocked:

So basically, on gig days I can sometimes go for 13 hrs without going and I am one of the most incontinent people on the planet normally! (Just ask anyone who was in Arras with me!:shocked:) But I just seem to be able to go into 'gig mode'!

Thanks everyone for the yummy vids!:wub2:

haha i know! at pdp i didnt leave the line for anything (food, bathroom...) at pdp and arras i didnt go to the bathroom since i left my house and that means on the way to arras on the train i didnt go either! :boxed: i honestly dont know how i did it i went for like 20 hours with out doing anything :shocked:

haha i know! at pdp i didnt leave the line for anything (food' date=' bathroom...) at pdp and arras i didnt go to the bathroom since i left my house and that means on the way to arras on the train i didnt go either! :boxed: i honestly dont know how i did it i went for like 20 hours with out doing anything :shocked:[/quote']

OH. MY. GOD.

It's not for me!

OH. MY. GOD.

It's not for me!

Don't panic. At every gig I've been to (London, Toronto) we made a last break around 5 pm and the gig is over around 10:30.

The only time I had a problem is when I stupidly forgot to go to the toilet after the Brixton gig, drank 3 glasses of champage and was still trying to find a way out of Brixton after 2 am. :boxed:

*sings*

mika said the artworks gettin done and hes gonna post it,mika said the artworks gettin done and hes gonna post it,mika said the artworks gettin done and hes gonna post it,mika said the artworks gettin done and hes gonna post it,mika said the artworks gettin done and hes gonna post it,mika said the artworks gettin done and hes gonna post it, lalalalalalalalalala, lalalalalalalalalala, lalalalalalalalalala, lalalalalalalalalala, lalalalalalalalalala,

It's worth it!:naughty::mf_lustslow:

I'll take your word for it

Don't panic. At every gig I've been to (London, Toronto) we made a last break around 5 pm and the gig is over around 10:30.

The only time I had a problem is when I stupidly forgot to go to the toilet after the Brixton gig, drank 3 glasses of champage and was still trying to find a way out of Brixton after 2 am. :boxed:

That sounds more like it. And I like the champagne idea.

All we need now's a tour...

*sings*

mika said the artworks gettin done and hes gonna post it,mika said the artworks gettin done and hes gonna post it,mika said the artworks gettin done and hes gonna post it,mika said the artworks gettin done and hes gonna post it,mika said the artworks gettin done and hes gonna post it,mika said the artworks gettin done and hes gonna post it, lalalalalalalalalala, lalalalalalalalalala, lalalalalalalalalala, lalalalalalalalalala, lalalalalalalalalala,

Don't get me all excited again :biggrin2::naughty:

ahuh. i see you have dawack in you're signiture. two thumbs up for you.

:thumb_yello: :thumb_yello:

shes great eh? it inspires me alot.

Yes, of course :wub2:

She's amazing, she's very good at what she does and she's really sweet too.

http://www.virginradio.fr/musique/News/Une-nuit-a-Paris-avec-Mika/(gid)/361409

Après une tournée qui l'a amené à se produire sur la scène de divers festivals en France cet été, Mika prépare un second DVD pour le 3 novembre. Intitulé Mika - One Night In Paris, selon certains sites de vente en ligne, il comprendra l'enregistrement de son concert parisien du 4 juillet dernier au Parc des Princes. Un making-of du show, pour lequel il avait déployé des moyens conséquents (décors, acrobates, personnages costumés), sera également au menu de ce disque.

En parallèle de cette sortie, Mika travaille sur son deuxième album, successeur de Life In Cartoon Motion, paru en 2007. Cet opus pourrait arriver chez les disquaires d'ici la fin de l'année ou le début 2009, d'après les premières informations. Lors de son show parisien, il avait d'ailleurs proposé un avant-goût de ce projet en interprétant un titre inédit, une ballade au piano intitulée Rain.

aaah...I feel better now! :kaf:

Long time no copypasting!

:floor:

Thanks!

Anyone care to translate?:naughty: