Mika's Next DVD...

• Replies 365
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

*sings*

mika said the artworks gettin done and hes gonna post it,mika said the artworks gettin done and hes gonna post it,mika said the artworks gettin done and hes gonna post it,mika said the artworks gettin done and hes gonna post it,mika said the artworks gettin done and hes gonna post it,mika said the artworks gettin done and hes gonna post it, lalalalalalalalalala, lalalalalalalalalala, lalalalalalalalalala, lalalalalalalalalala, lalalalalalalalalala,

:punk:

can`t wait to see it

Dawacks signiture on the MFC flag:thumb_yello:

001-2.jpg

wowwwww

that`s amazingg! so cute

Yasmine Rocks!!!

I hope the november gig isnt on there

i probably looked like such a foo

xD

But i hope they show the quilt, even if its just for a second.

I gave up nearly all my half term for that!

xD

and i could only work nights

so i was sleeping all day

haha

But i really hope it is, it was fun to make =]

Probably more stress then fun, but my mum helped me alot,

and everybodys patches!

they were so beautiful

and

amazing

and just so

Amazingly Beautiful.

God i'm getting all teary

xD

haha.

I hope the november gig isnt on there

i probably looked like such a foo

xD

But i hope they show the quilt, even if its just for a second.

I gave up nearly all my half term for that!

xD

and i could only work nights

so i was sleeping all day

haha

But i really hope it is, it was fun to make =]

Probably more stress then fun, but my mum helped me alot,

and everybodys patches!

they were so beautiful

and

amazing

and just so

Amazingly Beautiful.

God i'm getting all teary

xD

haha.

awww carmel! what a wonderful thing to be a part of :wub2:

awww carmel! what a wonderful thing to be a part of :wub2:

It sure was and to be right in the front row the next gig (Newcaslte) and suddenly realize he was dispalying it on cherisses drum stand was just fantastic, and then to see him beaming to himself when he noticed us all pointing and yelling at each other about it....woo hoo :punk: it was fantastic...sigh!!! I miss my Mika gigs, I really do he kept me from thinking about doom and gloom and I NEEEEED some Mika in my life again to bring his rainbow into my dark sky (flaming @eck I think I need to go write a poem or something :bleh: ).

It sure was and to be right in the front row the next gig (Newcaslte) and suddenly realize he was dispalying it on cherisses drum stand was just fantastic, and then to see him beaming to himself when he noticed us all pointing and yelling at each other about it....woo hoo :punk: it was fantastic...sigh!!! I miss my Mika gigs, I really do he kept me from thinking about doom and gloom and I NEEEEED some Mika in my life again to bring his rainbow into my dark sky (flaming @eck I think I need to go write a poem or something :bleh: ).

You certainly do, you totally seem to be in the right frame of mind to churn them out :naughty:

I miss my Mika gigs, I really do he kept me from thinking about doom and gloom and I NEEEEED some Mika in my life again to bring his rainbow into my dark sky (flaming @eck I think I need to go write a poem or something :bleh: ).

Talking about writing a poem or whatever, I'd been wanting to write something about my two favourite songs, when one of those doomly gloomly moments gave me the perfect opportunity a couple of weeks ago, (bit slow to post things, if ever, been meaning to.) So, here's what I wrote:

Just wanted to mention that last Monday was one of those days that went screwy just before lunch, broke up into a thousand tiny pieces accelerating away from me in every direction like bright diamonds raining outwards. Leaving me in the dark. And I felt so alone that it seemed impossible to be doing what I was doing, it seemed impossible to ever speak, ever speak, ever say.. and the floor began to fall away.

I didn't want to be on the edge, hadn't expected or planned to be standing there, not this week, not this sunless summer. Don't remember. Do that again. Fight the fog of dissuasion, find spirit support, soul support.

Get Mika out from under Sibelius's 5th, Vaughan Williams's Sea Symphony, Yo-Yo Ma playing Ennio Morricone, Nina Simone playing You'll Never Walk Alone on the piano so forcefully. Drop Mika on the spindle, choose track 5 - Relax - and it gets me just below the rib cage, the wave; the spine instantly loosens rhythm from exactly where you're starting from, hurtling towards the edge, alone; except dear Mika has been there too, and evidently spent much time exploring the outer fringes of accepted things..

Discovering the nature of truth,

playing with fire indeed, real knowledge often being frightening, relaxation so much helps the process of understanding which takes time, and any other world opens me up to another set of resolutions, almost unconscious, blest by a contrary nature I never could say goodbye to the world I love, and yes

in any other world

you could tell the difference.

Talking about writing a poem or whatever, I'd been wanting to write something about my two favourite songs, when one of those doomly gloomly moments gave me the perfect opportunity a couple of weeks ago, (bit slow to post things, if ever, been meaning to.) So, here's what I wrote:

Just wanted to mention that last Monday was one of those days that went screwy just before lunch, broke up into a thousand tiny pieces accelerating away from me in every direction like bright diamonds raining outwards. Leaving me in the dark. And I felt so alone that it seemed impossible to be doing what I was doing, it seemed impossible to ever speak, ever speak, ever say.. and the floor began to fall away.

I didn't want to be on the edge, hadn't expected or planned to be standing there, not this week, not this sunless summer. Don't remember. Do that again. Fight the fog of dissuasion, find spirit support, soul support.

Get Mika out from under Sibelius's 5th, Vaughan Williams's Sea Symphony, Yo-Yo Ma playing Ennio Morricone, Nina Simone playing You'll Never Walk Alone on the piano so forcefully. Drop Mika on the spindle, choose track 5 - Relax - and it gets me just below the rib cage, the wave; the spine instantly loosens rhythm from exactly where you're starting from, hurtling towards the edge, alone; except dear Mika has been there too, and evidently spent much time exploring the outer fringes of accepted things..

Discovering the nature of truth,

playing with fire indeed, real knowledge often being frightening, relaxation so much helps the process of understanding which takes time, and any other world opens me up to another set of resolutions, almost unconscious, blest by a contrary nature I never could say goodbye to the world I love, and yes

in any other world

you could tell the difference.

Loved it. Loved all that description. Keep writing and feel free to share with us again!

look they changed the title of the dvd and the cover is on it too now . it look amazing http://www.amazon.co.uk/Mika-One-Night-Paris-Blu-ray/dp/B001DWEYXI/ref=sr_1_4?ie=UTF8&s=dvd&qid=1219431334&sr=1-4

61ig95sl8ZL._SS500_.jpg

:shocked::shocked::shocked:

oooooh gosh its beautiful :wub2: its more artistic then the LICM artwork, and the word mika looks incredible

im floored

this is all it says. nothing interseting:

MIKA - Live Parc Des Princes, Paris [blu-ray]

No customer reviews yet. Be the first.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Rent DVDs from LOVEFiLM.com

Get a 14 day FREE trial and get a

FREE £5 Amazon voucher. Learn more

N.B. This title is in high definition format and needs to be played on a Blu-ray player. To find out more about Blu-ray, and HD visit our Hi-Def Learn & Shop store.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Product details

Format: PAL

Language English, French, German, Spanish, Portuguese, Italian, Dutch, Japanese

Region: All Regions

Number of discs: 1

Classification: Exempt

Studio: Universal Island

DVD Release Date: 3 Nov 2008

Run Time: 83 minutes

Average Customer Review: No customer reviews yet. Be the first.

DVD Features:

ASIN: B001DWEYXI

personally im concerned that it wont come out on DVD. i dont have a blu-ray player and ceratinly cant afford one anytime soon.

this is all it says. nothing interseting:

MIKA - Live Parc Des Princes, Paris [blu-ray]

No customer reviews yet. Be the first.

Rent DVDs from LOVEFiLM.com

Get a 14 day FREE trial and get a

FREE £5 Amazon voucher. Learn more

N.B. This title is in high definition format and needs to be played on a Blu-ray player. To find out more about Blu-ray, and HD visit our Hi-Def Learn & Shop store.

Product details

Format: PAL

Language English, French, German, Spanish, Portuguese, Italian, Dutch, Japanese

Region: All Regions

Number of discs: 1

Classification: Exempt

Studio: Universal Island

DVD Release Date: 3 Nov 2008

Run Time: 83 minutes

Average Customer Review: No customer reviews yet. Be the first.

DVD Features:

ASIN: B001DWEYXI

personally im concerned that it wont come out on DVD. i dont have a blu-ray player and ceratinly cant afford one anytime soon.

Thanks you're right..noting interesting:wink2:

But I'm sure it'll come out on dvd, if not...I'll slap him...or he should give everyone a blu-ray player:mf_rosetinted:

Thanks you're right..noting interesting:wink2:

But I'm sure it'll come out on dvd, if not...I'll slap him...or he should give everyone a blu-ray player:mf_rosetinted:

i would set up... something.

something big.

i would threaten not to be fan of his anymore.

maybe we should set that up now just in case?

MIKA RELEASE YOUR NEW DVD AS A DVD LIKE YOU STATED BECAUSE NOT EVERYONE IS STINKIN' RICH AND CAN AFFORD A BLU-RAY PLAYER.

OR WE'LL SLAP YOU.

maybe thats a little too long..

like he would bother listening anyway.

im still angry.

:naughty:

something big.

MIKA RELEASE YOUR NEW DVD AS A DVD LIKE YOU STATED BECAUSE NOT EVERYONE IS STINKIN' RICH AND CAN AFFORD A BLU-RAY PLAYER.

OR WE'LL SLAP YOU.

im still angry.

What is wrong with his publicity people?! They can't expact everyone to have a Blue Ray player! That's not fair! Why can't it come out on both formats? Doesn't he want to sell a lot of DVDs, because he's ignoring a much larger part of the market if he doesn't release the concert on DVD!

Hi!

Well i really like this DVD will come in September, but I think it is in 3rd November... Isn't it?

Bye

SB:blink:

The thread about Mika's Next DVD... of the Parc des Princes gig!

It's supposedly coming out in September! (According to Andy)

:dance_man:

Whoop!

:bleh:

So... discuss.

And THIS is how I know. Thanks to Andy and RAK1! :wink2:

something big.

OR WE'LL SLAP YOU.

im still angry.

i agree.

it is totally foolish of him to only release it in blu-ray player! WHO IN THE WORLD EVEN HAS A BLU-RAY PLAYER??

:thumbdown::crybaby: