Mika's Next DVD...

I can't wait for it to come out :D, i only got the Live in cartoon motion dvd the other day though, i looked for it for the longest time and now i finally found it :P I was crying in the store i was that happy, I can't wait for his new one !

wow you waited a while to get life in cartoon motion

i carnt wait for the new dvd to broke the news to my mother or not

hell yeah :thumb_yello:

• Replies 365
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Do you know if that will play on any DVD player? Or is it strictly for Europe?

Sometimes you can get DVD players that will play both regions. You'll have to check the specs on your model to see.

If I recall correctly the LICM DVD was released in North America within days of the UK release so I wouldn't worry about ordering it from overseas. By the time you get it, it will probably be available here.

Sometimes you can get DVD players that will play both regions. You'll have to check the specs on your model to see.

If I recall correctly the LICM DVD was released in North America within days of the UK release so I wouldn't worry about ordering it from overseas. By the time you get it, it will probably be available here.

Oh, well hopefully it'll play on my PS2.

You don't understand. When something is released I have to get it that day. :naughty:

me too. i know that feeling.

problem is, i'm from NZ. i'll probably get it about 2weeks after its released =(

2 weeks?

your underestimating majorly

basing on the last dvd, new zealand got it 5 months after I had it delivered from one of the other mfc pepz!

me too. i know that feeling.

problem is, i'm from NZ. i'll probably get it about 2weeks after its released =(

Well in here the dvd will probably get out a month or 2 after the rest of the world saw it's released. I remember about a month after buying LICM DVD online the local store has gotten it.. so for me the online stores are the solution.

• 4 weeks later...

the 18th is the us! :thumbdown: i though it was going to be the 10th

i`ll order it from the US i think.. from the UK is more expensive :bleh:

hey; i have a question:

i can't find it in region 4 for australia/new zealand.

on play. com http://www.play.com/DVD/DVD/4-/6569775/Mika-Live-At-Parc-Des-Princes-Paris-Deluxe-Edition/Product.html

it lists it as region 0 (plays anywhere in the world) and further on down as region 2 (UK and europe.)

if this won't work on a region 4 DVD player, do you know where i can order it online?

can someone find out or does anyone know?

i`m saddd :tears:

i went to a shop to know because for now the new mika dvd isn`t going to be released here yet... so there`s a guy who brings dvds from the UK and mika`s dvd is 50 euross! :shocked: is like $250 pesos.. a normal dvd is $50 pesos.. is a LOT of money for me :tears: