Mika's Next DVD...

i`m saddd :tears:

i went to a shop to know because for now the new mika dvd isn`t going to be released here yet... so there`s a guy who brings dvds from the UK and mika`s dvd is 50 euross! :shocked: is like $250 pesos.. a normal dvd is $50 pesos.. is a LOT of money for me :tears:

Maybe I can help? I don't know how much it is to send a dvd to your country...but I could buy it for you and send it to you? :wink2:

• Replies 365
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I pre-ordered a deluxe edition yesterday:wub2:

I hate euros in comparison to pounds though, it's about £14 but it's €21! I know thats probably about equivilant but it doesn't feel like it.

I bought the deluxe LICM dvd in a shop in Dublin last year and it was €30!

craziness!

I pre-ordered a deluxe edition yesterday:wub2:

I hate euros in comparison to pounds though, it's about £14 but it's €21! I know thats probably about equivilant but it doesn't feel like it.

I bought the deluxe LICM dvd in a shop in Dublin last year and it was €30!

craziness!

You should have come to Holland then.:naughty:Was a lot cheaper over here!

You should have come to Holland then.:naughty:Was a lot cheaper over here!

you're lucky! I don't know why, but euros in Ireland are more expensive than the rest of Europe...:blink:

maybe I'll go up to the north, cross the border and get it in pounds instead:naughty:

you're lucky! I don't know why, but euros in Ireland are more expensive than the rest of Europe...:blink:

maybe I'll go up to the north, cross the border and get it in pounds instead:naughty:

That's kinda weird.:blink:

Do that haha!:naughty:

ac21_1.JPG

Cute design on the DVD itself!!

Wow! That's beautiful.

I can't wait to buy it. One week before the official release I have to go to the store, so that this guy who works there will check if they have it in the computer- if it is he'll order a special delivery just for me. And if it is not- then I'm screwed.:mf_rosetinted:

Wow! That's beautiful.

I can't wait to buy it. One week before the official release I have to go to the store, so that this guy who works there will check if they have it in the computer- if it is he'll order a special delivery just for me. And if it is not- then I'm screwed.:mf_rosetinted:

I've been around the shops here doing the same, and they told me to come in the week before and order it, as they don't have it on their order lists yet.

I bought the dvd todaaaaaaaaaay!:mf_lustslow:

well...I only paid for it, I bought the deluxe and it was 26 euros. I can pick it up 7 November, but maybe it'll come one day earlier..and he said that if it does he'll give me a call to pick it up :wub2:I hope so:thumb_yello:

Hi everybody !

Here is the link of a French transmission called "le JT de la musique" on Virgin17 TV.

They show few extracts of the DVD. (Big Girl and Lollipop)

http://www.virgin17.fr/index.php/Musique/Videos/JT-de-la-musique/Le-JT-de-la-musique-du-16-10/(selection)/Emissions

if it's doens't work, try this one

http://www.virgin17.fr/Musique/Videos/JT-de-la-musique/Le-JT-de-la-musique-du-16-10

it's at the end of the video.

enjoy :wink2:

in the french forum, we had some problems with the link, so tell me if it doesn't work, but don't hesitate to refresh/update the webpage

Edited by French Deb

Mika Releases Live DVD of Paris Performance

Pop superstar Mika releases a live DVD of his biggest performance yet, when he performed his first stadium show to over 55,000 fans at Paris's iconic Parc Des Prince stadium this summer.

A visual and musical extravaganza, the show saw Mika bring his amazing cartoon world into Technicolor life. Featuring all his hits, along with new tracks and a few surprises, this was one of the most ambitious pop shows ever undertaken and included a host of twisted circus performers - flying clowns, tap dancing astronauts, a 100 foot Chinese Dragon, can-can dancing Big Girls and much, much more.

For this extra special show, Mika collaborated with some of the most exciting creative talents working today. The brilliant Opera designer Es Devlin who has worked with the English National Opera as well as Kanye West and Pet Shop Boys created the stage settings. Christian Louboutin created all Mika's shoes for the show and uber cool British designer Matthew Williamson designed a one off silver jacket for the opening number Relax.

Live at Parc Des Prince also comes with an exclusive documentary, detailing behind the scenes action and showing us how the dazzling costumes, stunning choreography and breath-taking production all took shape. Additional bonus features include the outstanding animated video for Lollipop and Grace Kelly as performed on Jools Hollands Hootenanny. The DVD will come in a special deluxe embossed box with a booklet designed by Mika himself, including lots of pictures from his personal collection.

The show at Parc Des Prince marked the end of an incredible two years for Mika, whose debut album Life In Cartoon Motion has gone five times platinum for sales of over 1.5 million in the UK, with a further 4 million sold around the world.

Also See: ilikemusic.com | Mika

Mika Releases Live DVD of Paris Performance

Pop superstar Mika releases a live DVD of his biggest performance yet, when he performed his first stadium show to over 55,000 fans at Paris's iconic Parc Des Prince stadium this summer.

A visual and musical extravaganza, the show saw Mika bring his amazing cartoon world into Technicolor life. Featuring all his hits, along with new tracks and a few surprises, this was one of the most ambitious pop shows ever undertaken and included a host of twisted circus performers - flying clowns, tap dancing astronauts, a 100 foot Chinese Dragon, can-can dancing Big Girls and much, much more.

For this extra special show, Mika collaborated with some of the most exciting creative talents working today. The brilliant Opera designer Es Devlin who has worked with the English National Opera as well as Kanye West and Pet Shop Boys created the stage settings. Christian Louboutin created all Mika's shoes for the show and uber cool British designer Matthew Williamson designed a one off silver jacket for the opening number Relax.

Live at Parc Des Prince also comes with an exclusive documentary, detailing behind the scenes action and showing us how the dazzling costumes, stunning choreography and breath-taking production all took shape. Additional bonus features include the outstanding animated video for Lollipop and Grace Kelly as performed on Jools Hollands Hootenanny. The DVD will come in a special deluxe embossed box with a booklet designed by Mika himself, including lots of pictures from his personal collection.

The show at Parc Des Prince marked the end of an incredible two years for Mika, whose debut album Life In Cartoon Motion has gone five times platinum for sales of over 1.5 million in the UK, with a further 4 million sold around the world.

Also See: ilikemusic.com | Mika

can`t wait to see that :punk:

sorry, i haven't been on here a lot lately, and this may have already been answered, but does anyone know if we are able to preorder the DVD in Canada/US? I keep checking the amazon website, and i know it's been listed for a while but i dont think we're able to preorder...