Mika's Next DVD...

holy lollipops are you serious? that is soooooo awesome. i luuuuurved the 'Live in Cartoon Motion' DVD sooo much. it would make sense though to bring out the parc au princes gig on DVD, i mean, it's gotta be his most amazing gig to date right? i drove to Paris especially for it, it was a-m-a-z-i-n-g! gawd, i hope they do bring it out on DVD. brilliant!!! :-D

• Replies 365
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

holy lollipops are you serious? that is soooooo awesome. i luuuuurved the 'Live in Cartoon Motion' DVD sooo much. it would make sense though to bring out the parc au princes gig on DVD, i mean, it's gotta be his most amazing gig to date right? i drove to Paris especially for it, it was a-m-a-z-i-n-g! gawd, i hope they do bring it out on DVD. brilliant!!! :-D

Hello RubyTuesday, welcome to MFC. Yes it was an amazing gig wasn't it. The dvd will definatly be out, it is just a question of when!:thumb_yello:

Oh, I look forward to this.

Hopefully I will see a lot more than I did at the actual gig and get my moneys worth.........

that must have been disappointing. :thumbdown:

were you really far away from the stage?

that must have been disappointing. :thumbdown:

were you really far away from the stage?

The seats weren't too bad, but they were expensive, at the side and the sound was awful. Look forward to seeing the gig as he intended it.

I kind of wish I had a video of my view to send back to him. :naughty:

The seats weren't too bad, but they were expensive, at the side and the sound was awful. Look forward to seeing the gig as he intended it.

I kind of wish I had a video of my view to send back to him. :naughty:

ah, i see what you mean with the seats, and bad sound can really ruin the experience!

it will be so exciting to see the gig properly once the DVD comes out, i mean you may have had bad seats but all i've had was youtube! :naughty:

it didn't even come out here in Trinidad :thumbdown: Can u believe only ONE store still has LICM!!! I would think by now more would get...but they don't even know who Mika is :thumbdown: So I always have to buy Mika stuff from Amazon.

Hoping to see it in Aus, as it's not a guaranteed thing, since they didn't end up releasing Relax here:thumbdown:

Oh, I look forward to this.

Hopefully I will see a lot more than I did at the actual gig and hear it properly and finally get my moneys worth.........

You got your moneys worth the following night in Arras!:naughty:

• 2 weeks later...
The thread about Mika's Next DVD... of the Parc des Princes gig!

It's supposedly coming out in September! (According to Andy)

:dance_man:

Whoop!

:bleh:

So... discuss.

And THIS is how I know. Thanks to Andy and RAK1! :wink2:

From Marie-Andrée

Talking about recording... Mika, in his first DVD, said that he would like to make two versions of his albums, one in studio and one live.

Let's hope he hasn't given up on that project. Whatever his record company think about it, he is very much the boss where his music's concerned so if he wants it he is going to get it.

It would be so great for people who, like me, and for various reasons, have not been able to go to one of his concerts yet and can only hope to make it one day !

How long is it to the PdesP DVD ? From 27 to 57 days, depending on the day in September when it is released... and we can be impatient without feeling guilty of putting pressure on him, because, contrary to the new album, the shooting has already been done, what remains to do is the editing and even though he is a control freak I don't think Mika will spend too much time checking on that.

Love to all MFC members,

Marie-Andrée

From Marie-Andrée

Talking about recording... Mika, in his first DVD, said that he would like to make two versions of his albums, one in studio and one live.

Let's hope he hasn't given up on that project. Whatever his record company think about it, he is very much the boss where his music's concerned so if he wants it he is going to get it.

It would be so great for people who, like me, and for various reasons, have not been able to go to one of his concerts yet and can only hope to make it one day !

How long is it to the PdesP DVD ? From 27 to 57 days, depending on the day in September when it is released... and we can be impatient without feeling guilty of putting pressure on him, because, contrary to the new album, the shooting has already been done, what remains to do is the editing and even though he is a control freak I don't think Mika will spend too much time checking on that.

Love to all MFC members,

Marie-Andrée

I think the 'September' may be optimistic. It would be brilliant if it was out then but I don't think we can pin too many hopes on it. Whenever it is due to be released we will no doubt get plenty of notice:thumb_yello:

I think the 'September' may be optimistic. It would be brilliant if it was out then but I don't think we can pin too many hopes on it. Whenever it is due to be released we will no doubt get plenty of notice:thumb_yello:

I wouldn't be surprised if it's going to be November or even December....It'll make a great Christmasgift too so it can be strategic to release it then. We have to be patient....And that's the prolem, I am so NOT patient:naughty:

Before i get too excited, i'm just wondering if anybody knows if the DVD will be released all over (in my case, including US) or just Europe...?

Sorry, I don't know. But if it's not released in the States I can send it to you, don't worry:mf_rosetinted:

Before i get too excited, i'm just wondering if anybody knows if the DVD will be released all over (in my case, including US) or just Europe...?

I'm sure it'll be released in the US as well :wink2:

Sorry, I don't know. But if it's not released in the States I can send it to you, don't worry:mf_rosetinted:

I hope it's released here! But if not, then i'm sure i'd love to take you up on that offer!

I'm sure it'll be released in the US as well :wink2:

Good god, i hope so, or else somebody is going to get their arse kicked:naughty:

Good god, i hope so, or else somebody is going to get their arse kicked:naughty:

:naughty:

Well Live in Cartoon Motion was released in the US wasn't it? I don't see why this one shouldn't be either :wink2:

Does anyone think they might release it in the UK first though? What happened with the last one?

I think it got released in Europe at the same time :wink2:

I can't wait for it to come out :D, i only got the Live in cartoon motion dvd the other day though, i looked for it for the longest time and now i finally found it :P I was crying in the store i was that happy, I can't wait for his new one !

I hope it's released here! But if not, then i'm sure i'd love to take you up on that offer!

I would love to help you out. It must be horrible to know that in Europe they have a nice new dvd and you can't get it in the States.....:boxed::boxed::boxed:

If it's not released, just pm and I'll fix it for you:thumb_yello:

I know this could be AGES away...but I am secretely very excited:blush-anim-cl:, the Paris show just sounds crazy!

I'm really excited too! :bleh: Anything that's Mika-related and probably over one hour long is definitely something to be excited about :bleh:

I'm really excited too! :bleh: Anything that's Mika-related and probably over one hour long is definitely something to be excited about :bleh:

Wise words here:thumb_yello:

We'll have to wait, and waiting sux:thumbdown:

Does anyone think they might release it in the UK first though? What happened with the last one?

:naughty:

Well Live in Cartoon Motion was released in the US wasn't it? I don't see why this one shouldn't be either :wink2:

I think it got released in Europe at the same time :wink2:

I hope you are right!

The only reason i could think of for it not to be released here first is that this might not include background info and on the road stuff because it mainly focuses on a performance in France.

But I think Mika knows that his north american fans would go mad if he did something like that to us!

I would love to help you out. It must be horrible to know that in Europe they have a nice new dvd and you can't get it in the States.....:boxed::boxed::boxed:

If it's not released, just pm and I'll fix it for you:thumb_yello:

you bet i will =P Thanks!!