Operation Shamrock: The "Mika, come to Ireland!" Thread

neeve272

• Replies 438
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

:dance_man:

haha, I could, but I'm thinking of getting a train (or a lift if I'm lucky) to Dublin. But if I do that, I'd have to meet ye earlier and leave that evening.

I'm hoping I can get the girls to go to, Stephanie lives in Dub now so I'm sure she'll be there. (I hope)

What day though, the 27th, 28th or 29th?:teehee:

I'm looking forward to meeting you all. (well by all I think it's about 4 people) it'll be fun. :groovy:

Have ye made a plan?? Only problem is, I'm the opposite to you Debbie, I'm working during the day so I couldn't meet 'til the evening :(

I love that idea...I can give them a ring?:biggrin2:

*I emailed the venue*:biggrin2:

And and and?

Have ye made a plan?? Only problem is, I'm the opposite to you Debbie, I'm working during the day so I couldn't meet 'til the evening :(

We can meet up in the evening as well and dance. Dancing isn't limited to dayly hours alone:naughty:

The guy doing violin on Mika's song Rain...and maybe some other songs too

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gyvk_H3PP7E

Would be awesome but then we won't be there anymore:sneaky2:

28th I'll be going to Tara Hill...hopefully Ingie will come too...and all others

I know some things about the place, I can be the guide

It's lovely, it's culture and you'll learn something about the history! Hahaha.

And its a lovely place to have a picknick!!

27th we can go out at night as for 28th too.

We'll leave ye to Tara Hill yourselves.:wink2:

I'm thinking of getting an early afternoon/evening train on the 28th and then get the late train home, which is maybe about a 10 or 11 train. I also decided that if it's a lot of fun I can look for a cheap place to stay if it's too late to get home. But a late train is more likely for me.:naughty:

I think I can make it up for early evening-ish and stay till late. I want to meet you as well!

I hear that it's gonna be sunny for the next few days.:teehee:

No sign from Academy yet...but we can just go there and ask anyway:biggrin2:

Ooo come with us to Tara!!!!Its lovely there and when it's sunny we can have a nice picknick over there!!!The more the merrier!!!:thumb_yello:

Please?

And the hostel we stay at is the cheapest I know in Dublin!:thumb_yello:

Staaaayyyyy!!!

Well I'm off in a bit...I'll be here tomorrow morning for a last internet session.

I heard some of you got Ingies number, so that;'s ok!

COME JOIN THE FUN!!!:thumb_yello:

Well, bar from breakfast, I'm ready now!

So I will say byebye, speak tonight?

On my way to DUBLIN!!! (ok, first a test for a new job, but...that's on the way to the trainstation)

:thumb_yello:

Cant wait!!:wub2:

YAY!! where are u now exactly? and what time do u get here?:woot_jump:

At home, Going to meet up with Bianca in a few secs. We will depart at 14.45 so since we're an hour ahead, we'll be there at the exact same time if everything goes well. I'll text when we set foot on Irish land:roftl:

Bye xx!

At home, Going to meet up with Bianca in a few secs. We will depart at 14.45 so since we're an hour ahead, we'll be there at the exact same time if everything goes well. I'll text when we set foot on Irish land:roftl:

Bye xx!

Great can't wait:roftl:x

...and who else?!

It was amazing, cant talk more, as I need to go to the music festival now!:thumb_yello:

Speak later and will post pictures then too! (First a Mika gig though!!!):thumb_yello: