Operation Shamrock: The "Mika, come to Ireland!" Thread

neeve272

Ok you got me then , people dont have choice in this forum :naughty: .. Im like grandad at the christmas table :roftl:, just cant get rid of me

So how far from Madrid is your dig missy?

Hahaha, nothing scapes from my eye (did I just invented that?:shocked: Why can't I speak English anymore???), Grandpa:roftl:

Not too far, I'll be sleeping at home. About 50 km. Only bad thing is I'll have to get up outrageously early, but at least I won't disappear like I did last year. Man, that was hard!

• Replies 438
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Hahaha, nothing scapes from my eye (did I just invented that?:shocked: Why can't I speak English anymore???), Grandpa:roftl:

Not too far, I'll be sleeping at home. About 50 km. Only bad thing is I'll have to get up outrageously early, but at least I won't disappear like I did last year. Man, that was hard!

Yeh that was really tough , everyone was like ohh where is sheeeeee <searches>

You have lost the ability to speak ! .. stop looking at the hairy lad then:wink2:

Yeh that was really tough , everyone was like ohh where is sheeeeee <searches>

You have lost the ability to speak ! .. stop looking at the hairy lad then:wink2:

Really?? Did you people miss me?? I still can't believe it:blush-anim-cl:

Hahaha, got me!! I can't even speak Spanish anymore, I've just told my boss "ok, sharafna entonces" (means: ok see you then in English, Arabic and Spanish) on the phone.I'm mixing languages again!!!:roftl: Thank Heaven he already knows I'm not very sane after all:naughty:

Really?? Did you people miss me?? I still can't believe it:blush-anim-cl:

Hahaha, got me!! I can't even speak Spanish anymore, I've just told my boss "ok, sharafna entonces" (means: ok see you then in English, Arabic and Spanish) on the phone.I'm mixing languages again!!!:roftl: Thank Heaven he already knows I'm not very sane after all:naughty:

Awwwww .. I wanted to say "dos sa ves sa pour por vo" when I got back to the UK:roftl::thumb_yello:

Sowy Mum... *looks down with regret*

And we're doing the same again. Is it me then? Am I the one that goes random all the time?? :shocked:

Yea I think so, and you're dragging us all with you:naughty:

Yea I think so, and you're dragging us all with you:naughty:

I've got mental powers, didn't you know?:naughty:

Anyways, Ireland is such a beautful country, Mika should go and play there:naughty: In fact,

MIKA, GO TO IRELAND, WE'RE ALL HOPING WE CAN HAVE SOME GUINNESS TOGETHER AND YOU'RE THE PERFECT EXCUSE:roftl:

No? Ok, not an excuse, just the reason. Better now, Neeve, mi amor?:bleh:

I'm glad to see Ingie is keeping tabs on things here :mf_rosetinted::roftl: hehehehe

I've got mental powers, didn't you know?

Anyways, Ireland is such a beautful country, Mika should go and play there:naughty: In fact,

MIKA, GO TO IRELAND, WE'RE ALL HOPING WE CAN HAVE SOME GUINNESS TOGETHER AND YOU'RE THE PERFECT EXCUSE:roftl:

No? Ok, not an excuse, just the reason. Better now, Neeve, mi amor?:bleh:

hehehehe PERFECT! But wait, I thought I was the reason, and Mika just the excuse :tears:

:roftl:

EDIT: YEAH MIKA, COME ON, WE'LL SHOW U A NIGHT OUT IN IRELAND!!!!!!!!

I'm glad to see Ingie is keeping tabs on things here :mf_rosetinted::roftl: hehehehe

hehehehe PERFECT! But wait, I thought I was the reason, and Mika just the excuse :tears:

EDIT: YEAH MIKA, COME ON, WE'LL SHOW U A NIGHT OUT IN IRELAND!!!!!!!!

Shhhhh, don't let him know that, we don't want to hurt his feelings:naughty: But yes: you're the reason:naughty: In fact, I've seen that terribly boring movie just to send the ticket to the contest, so you should be happy:bleh::roftl:

While you're busy, mention Eindhoven too:roftl:

this letter is just going to be a list of places we want Mika to go, isn't it? :mf_rosetinted::roftl: :roftl:

sure i'll do that :roftl:. shall i include a map of holland and mark all the big places ? maybe he can do a holland tour :roftl:

Shhhhh, don't let him know that, we don't want to hurt his feelings:naughty: But yes: you're the reason In fact, I've seen that terribly boring movie just to send the ticket to the contest, so you should be happy

:floor: hahahaha love it!! I'm sorry you had to see a bad movie though.....

Okay, we won't tell him. :mf_rosetinted: Yeah, Mika, yeah, sure, we like you.....:bleh:

oh b4 I go, i have to tell you about my dream last night:

Mika was in Ireland for a concert :wink2: and you and I bumped into him in galway, (the concert was in galway.....) and he invited us to his lovely townhouse (yes, he apparently had a house in galway too....) for tea :roftl: So we spent the afternoon in his house with him and his family drinking tea, and then went to the concert. It was nice! :naughty:

do you have dutchs bars there in ireland??

that would be funny , because when mika came here in amsterdam my irish friends came over and i took them to an irish pub. so if they are they can take me to a dutch place :naughty:

hahahaha love it!! I'm sorry you had to see a bad movie though.....

Okay, we won't tell him. Yeah, Mika, yeah, sure, we like you.....

oh b4 I go, i have to tell you about my dream last night:

Mika was in Ireland for a concert :wink2: and you and I bumped into him in galway, (the concert was in galway.....) and he invited us to his lovely townhouse (yes, he apparently had a house in galway too....) for tea :roftl: So we spent the afternoon in his house with him and his family drinking tea, and then went to the concert. It was nice! :naughty:

Oh, don't worry, at least it was nice in the cinema, with the air conditioning:roftl:

I LOOOOOOOOVEEEEE your dream!!!!!!! :bleh: I knew I HAD to go to Galway, now I know I had one more hidden reason. Was it a good tea? Did he make it? He's so peculiar about tea I'm sure it was delicious:roftl: What am I doing discussing tea when I was supposed to be having it with the Pennimans???????? SOmetimes I just don't understand you, Asun...

Where is a typical city an artist would play Irish peeps , Dublin ? .. I guess or somewhere like Belfast?

DUBLIN OF COURSE!!!

Where the Guinness brewery and Jamesons distillery live (I already told Andy about Jamesons, that's the first time I heard that Mika is a whisky man ;-)).

DUBLIN OF COURSE!!!

Where the Guinness brewery and Jamesons distillery live (I already told Andy about Jamesons, that's the first time I heard that Mika is a whisky man ;-)).

Ive only been to Dublin once .. it really is one awesome city :punk:

Sitting on top of that Guiness tower drinking away watching the world down below loved it!!!