We Don't Mind Thinking And Dreaming About Mika Fan Club (WDMTADAMFC)

Shikutukumimika

• Replies 451
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

u, u missed Random_Pink_Penguin!! AHH!

The title says it all.. :biggrin2:

And Mika, if you read this, watch out for page 3 and 4.. :fisch:

Members:

#1 Shikutukumimika

#2 Karoli^^

#3 MiKaL00v3

#4 mika-fan1001

#5 xhurtfulpurplex

#6 foalbaby14

#7 OBSESSED_ily.mika

#8 bubuciiis (sorry I forgot you! :crybaby:)

#9 musicfreak

#10 freestyle

#11 Random_Pink_Penguin

:mf_rosetinted:

And he's 12 years and 14 days older then me. :mf_rosetinted:

Heyyyyy... can I pleeeaaase join!!!!????

Here's my dream:

I was in an amusement park with my best friend and I had a cat in a bowl, so my dad came up to me and threw the cat to the pool and I dived in to grab him!! Then my best friend came runnig and told me that Mika was giving a concert in that park. Then we wnet to see him and a problem with the guy at the door cuz he wouldn't let us in!!!!! When we got in we realized that the big "concert" was just a video of Mika in a giant screen... I sung all his songs anyway!!!!

CAN I PLEAAAASE JOIN!!!!!??

Heyyyyy... can I pleeeaaase join!!!!????

Here's my dream:

I was in an amusement park with my best friend and I had a cat in a bowl' date=' so my dad came up to me and threw the cat to the pool and I dived in to grab him!! Then my best friend came runnig and told me that Mika was giving a concert in that park. Then we wnet to see him and a problem with the guy at the door cuz he wouldn't let us in!!!!! When we got in we realized that the big "concert" was just a video of Mika in a giant screen... I sung all his songs anyway!!!!

CAN I PLEAAAASE JOIN!!!!!??[/color']

of course you can! :wink2:

i had a dream abot him tonight i wrote it in my second home already but i will copy it *goes to look for it *

here it is :wink2:

hay i have a mika dream

it wasnt very good but anyway.

at my school stadium there was a big stage, somebody said there are going to play - take it easy. i was like take it easy ? some group or what ?

i sat there and suddenly not on stage but in front of stadium there came mika with some kinda flag. i was like is that mika ? there were lot of seats round the stadium and whole school was there, i was sitting between 2 classmates and i standed up was looking is that mika ? he was far away, and he sang 'Stuck in the middle' nor relax, and when he came closer i stand on a chair and everybody did the same i was screaming ohoh, and Mika did oh oh, and i screamed something and he stopped singing we all were jumping on chairsand HE started to take pictures of us, but he didnt sing at all, he just laughed and took pictures, i was screamed with full throttle, i was at the bottom of

stand so i was quiet far from him, but i saw him very well, then he took some 10 pics and we all were posing. suddenly all people went away, and mika too,

i run to caught him, i went to him and said - Mika are you going to come here fr a full gig. he said in a bad mood - maybe, well i dont know.

i was sad, i thought we will say - with my next album definitely.

i cried and iasked my schoolmate why did everybody went away, she said - i guess because some people did and others thought they should too. but did you like relax ? i was like - he sang "Stuck in the middle" She went - no Relax,

and then i woke up.

that dream wasnt very nice cause he was in a bad mood, and answered he dont know.

but anyway it was mika dream

i had a dream abot him tonight i wrote it in my second home already but i will copy it *goes to look for it *

here it is :wink2:

hay i have a mika dream

it wasnt very good but anyway.

at my school stadium there was a big stage, somebody said there are going to play - take it easy. i was like take it easy ? some group or what ?

i sat there and suddenly not on stage but in front of stadium there came mika with some kinda flag. i was like is that mika ? there were lot of seats round the stadium and whole school was there, i was sitting between 2 classmates and i standed up was looking is that mika ? he was far away, and he sang 'Stuck in the middle' nor relax, and when he came closer i stand on a chair and everybody did the same i was screaming ohoh, and Mika did oh oh, and i screamed something and he stopped singing we all were jumping on chairsand HE started to take pictures of us, but he didnt sing at all, he just laughed and took pictures, i was screamed with full throttle, i was at the bottom of

stand so i was quiet far from him, but i saw him very well, then he took some 10 pics and we all were posing. suddenly all people went away, and mika too,

i run to caught him, i went to him and said - Mika are you going to come here fr a full gig. he said in a bad mood - maybe, well i dont know.

i was sad, i thought we will say - with my next album definitely.

i cried and iasked my schoolmate why did everybody went away, she said - i guess because some people did and others thought they should too. but did you like relax ? i was like - he sang "Stuck in the middle" She went - no Relax,

and then i woke up.

that dream wasnt very nice cause he was in a bad mood, and answered he dont know.

but anyway it was mika dream

:shocked:

That's really crazy..