We Don't Mind Thinking And Dreaming About Mika Fan Club (WDMTADAMFC)

Shikutukumimika

• Replies 451
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

OoooOo I have a pic that has that look!!!

mikacocina.jpg

Isn't he gorgeous?

o i love tjat ppic' date='. i think its always been one of my favs

He'll love us! :mf_rosetinted: (as long as we don't take his hairs to cone him.. :fisch:)

I have to go now, I have to get up around 8 am tomorrow.. :boxed:

haha he just wont know we did :das:

goodnight!

I wanna join! I've had more than one dream about Mika. The funniest one was when I had a dream that we were in jail together. I asked him what he was there for, and he said stealing. I asked what he stole, my heart? He said no, a taco. heehee. I think I've said that b4 on a different thread.:naughty:

I wanna join! I've had more than one dream about Mika. The funniest one was when I had a dream that we were in jail together. I asked him what he was there for, and he said stealing. I asked what he stole, my heart? He said no, a taco. heehee. I think I've said that b4 on a different thread.:naughty:

haha i remember that! lol

I mostly daydream about Mika. Today I was shopping for new school clothes, and I was standing in the middle of the aisle, just staring at nothing, thinking about Mika. I didn't realize that I was in this girl's way until she was like, "HELLO? You're kinda blocking me!"

I mostly daydream about Mika. Today I was shopping for new school clothes, and I was standing in the middle of the aisle, just staring at nothing, thinking about Mika. I didn't realize that I was in this girl's way until she was like, "HELLO? You're kinda blocking me!"

haha that is terrible!! lol

OoOoOO I looove day dreaming about Mika!! Once I imagined the whole Mika concert...

HEY THAT REMINDS ME OF ONE DREAM...I'VE SAID IT BEFORE I THINK TOO.....

I WAS IN A CLASSROOM WITH A TEACHER AND MY MIKAFRIEND AND SHE WAS FLIPPING THRU THE CHANNELS OF TV AND PASSED BY ONE OF MIKA IN A JAIL SUIT AND HAD HANDCUFFS ON! MY TEACHER WAS LIKE 'HEY ISN'T THAT THE MIKA GUY YOU LIKE!?' AND HE WAS IN THE COURTROOM BECAUSE UHH I THINK HE DID SOMETHING TO A GIRL, BUT NOT LIKE IN THE BAD ASSAULTING WAY, MORE LIKE HE DIDN'T DO WHAT SHE WANTED HIM TO DO!:roftl:

That's hilarious!!!!! hehehehe :floor: hhehehehehehe