We Don't Mind Thinking And Dreaming About Mika Fan Club (WDMTADAMFC)

Shikutukumimika

my mom wont let me. -sigh- she said my schedule is staying

im glad my first half is easy, i have to do soccer, golf, church, and swim(??mayb) after school every day

At least you wont get bored... The sooner you get used to the idea of the schedule the better you'll feel! trust me!!! And at least you get to choose your schedule, In my country the school picks it out for us!!!:naughty:

• Replies 451
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

At least you wont get bored... The sooner you get used to the idea of the schedule the better you'll feel! trust me!!! And at least you get to choose your schedule' date=' In my country the school picks it out for us!!!:naughty:[/color']

well they pic, but the math teacher suggest what math they should go in, and thenthe parents can change it if they feel more comfortable in a diff. 1

i have it. im mad, my mom had the chance to put me in the math class i should be in, but she kept me back in the class :'(

SCHEDULE

Period 1: Health: Hilton- Rm 623 Period 1: English: Duda- Rm 103

Period 2: Algebra 1: Murphy-Rm 606 Period 2: Spanish: Rodarte- Rm 625

Period 3: Marching Band: Lawrenson- Rm 533 Period 3: Concert Band: Lawrenson- Rm 533

LUNCH LUNCH

Period 4: PE: Hyatt- GYM Period 4: Life Science: Galloway- Rm 506

Regular Bell Schedule

Period 1: 7:40am-9:10am

Period 2: 9:18am-10:48am

Period 3: 10:56am-12:26pm

LUNCH: 12:26pm-1:01pm

Period 4: 1:09pm-2:39pm

hey you're in marching band!!!:punk:what do you play? ahh i love band it's so much fun!

i play tenor sax, i did play clariniet, but not anymore

i start august 13th :S

awsome...haha my sister did that this year too. i play flute and piccolo. i was the section leader last year for 30 flutes/piccolos!:shocked: that didn't go so well...

i just am very self concious, i always feel terrible. even if im not

haha don't worry...highschool can be very intimidating. my freshman year, well they had just opened up a new highschool down the road so all my friends went there and i only had like 3. so it was hard, and i'm rather quiet....but trust me by the end of the year and even end of high school you'll feel much more open and better:wink2: just stay positive!!

haha don't worry...highschool can be very intimidating. my freshman year, well they had just opened up a new highschool down the road so all my friends went there and i only had like 3. so it was hard, and i'm rather quiet....but trust me by the end of the year and even end of high school you'll feel much more open and better:wink2: just stay positive!!

Yep!!! That's the best thing to do!!! I'm gonna be in 8th (I'm soooo excited!!!) and I have made friends really fast! just be social and talk alot!! It works for me:wink2:

wwoooo i'm back from my grandparent's house all weekend! all weekend w/o MFC:shocked::shocked: yes i did dream about Mika and MFC!

haha i dreamt that me and mika cuddled on the couch and were looking thru a photo album and he was doing his little giggles everytime a funny pic came up:wub2:

so how's everyone doin?