bands U recommend

mika-fan1001

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

like 'em all :naughty: sweeet lol

Lucas Carpenter is the most recent one i found and i've been looking at his stuff on myspace and youtube and all of his stuff is really good! okay, before i repeat myself you can just read what i wrote here (thread=P)- basically he really likes mika and that makes me happy!

Midway State many people know here- they of course are really good and i love the Flobots! Handlebars is such a great song. Powerful:shocked::thumb_yello:

Lucas Carpenter is the most recent one i found and i've been looking at his stuff on myspace and youtube and all of his stuff is really good! okay, before i repeat myself you can just read what i wrote here (thread=P)- basically he really likes mika and that makes me happy!

Midway State many people know here- they of course are really good and i love the Flobots! Handlebars is such a great song. Powerful:shocked::thumb_yello:

i heard him cuz u i think =P

i saw them at mikas concert, yuppers :P

i know! one day my neighbor and i were waiting in the car after school for my mom, so im flipping through stations, and it was good!

i heard him cuz u i think =P

i saw them at mikas concert, yuppers :P

i know! one day my neighbor and i were waiting in the car after school for my mom, so im flipping through stations, and it was good!

hehe, yay :bleh:

Yes, love that song- the music video (there are two) is intense!:shocked:

oh i like this thread much better than the mika one, because tis sort of uncomfortable recommending him thing. He probably had heard of a lot fo bands because I know a musician who has known who every bands I have talked about was. so i just feel weird.

oh i like this thread much better than the mika one, because tis sort of uncomfortable recommending him thing. He probably had heard of a lot fo bands because I know a musician who has known who every bands I have talked about was. so i just feel weird.

o its fine! lol

M.I.A. !!!!!

i like the song paper planes.....

o i love M.I.A. my sister introduced me to them in spring! lol