boredom buster part one, all good things come to an end

and you drop a bowling ball on his foot, and he nvr goes to you again.

mika and me in a pool

*ahh! theres someone on my pourch, idk who, theyre making noise tho, and my parents arent home, just me. theyre aat the door, not ringing the bell, idnt recognise who it is either*

*that´s me!!! hi!!! :naughty:*

But a big fat man jumps into the pool and drowns and I call Mika and say I`m sorry and he comes back to me and leaves you.... once more!!

Mika and me in hawaii!!

• Replies 123
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

*that´s me!!! hi!!! :naughty:*

But a big fat man jumps into the pool and drowns and I call Mika and say I`m sorry and he comes back to me and leaves you.... once more!!

Mika and me in hawaii!!

only because he is chained to a tree, and i come and rescue him

we are on a plane

Buuuuuuuuuuut a huge wave hits the shore and mika leaves in a private ariplane and leaves you... aaagaain!!

Mika and me at a mall!!

but you dont know each other, and you dont notice its him. its just a coincidence ur in the same place

me and mika at a bar together

but you dont know each other, and you dont notice its him. its just a coincidence ur in the same place

me and mika at a bar together

But then you ghet drunk and throw up all over Mika and never talks to you again...

Mika and me at and american idol concert!

But then you ghet drunk and throw up all over Mika and never talks to you again...

Mika and me at and american idol concert!

but Ryan Seacrest starts hitting on Mika and they leave you by yourself the rest of the nite:roftl:

me and mika hangin at a starbucks.

but Ryan Seacrest starts hitting on Mika and they leave you by yourself the rest of the nite:roftl:

me and mika hangin at a starbucks.

Hey!! mika is mine!!! Not ryan secrests!! huhuhu

But then the coffee is too hot and you spit it out in Mikas face so he gets mada and leaves you to watch get smart with me!!

Mika and me watching get smart!!

Hey!! mika is mine!!! Not ryan secrests!! huhuhu

But then the coffee is too hot and you spit it out in Mikas face so he gets mada and leaves you to watch get smart with me!!

Mika and me watching get smart!!

and he is bored to death

mika and kissing under misseltoe

But he remembers a joke I told him and starts to laugh' date=' ruining your romantic moment!

Mika and me horseback riding![/font']

and u fall off the horse, and land in horse sh*t, and mika is repulsed by your smell, and rides away into the night. and forgets ALL about you

me having dinner at mikas house, and everything is perfect

and u fall off the horse, and land in horse sh*t, and mika is repulsed by your smell, and rides away into the night. and forgets ALL about you

me having dinner at mikas house, and everything is perfect

But then Fortune arrives and starts hitting on you, Mika gets mad, screams "GET A ROOM!!", and storms out...

Mika and me flying off to a lost island aaaaand we can't get hurt!! aaaaand the plane can't fall!

But then Fortune arrives and starts hitting on you' date=' Mika gets mad, screams "GET A ROOM!!", and storms out...

Mika and me flying off to a lost island aaaaand we can't get hurt!! aaaaand the plane can't fall![/font']

haha, i can live w/ that. lol. still love meeks tho

haha, u think u can get away w/ a good one.. :naughty: here we go-

mika is feeling upset, and goes to the bathroom. little did u both know, i stowed away there. u go to the bathroom to c wats wrong, and mika and i are making out. and he see's u, and pushes u out of the plane *w/ a parachuet of course* :wink2:

mika and i making out on the plane headed to the private island

haha, i can live w/ that. lol. still love meeks tho

haha, u think u can get away w/ a good one.. :naughty: here we go-

mika is feeling upset, and goes to the bathroom. little did u both know, i stowed away there. u go to the bathroom to c wats wrong, and mika and i are making out. and he see's u, and pushes u out of the plane *w/ a parachuet of course* :wink2:

mika and i making out on the plane headed to the private island

But then Mika feels bad for throwing me out of the plane and jumps to catch me!!!

Mika and me in mid air

but then accidentally mika throws honey on you and all the bees come to bite you!!

mika and me lost in the forest

and mika cant stop about how rude he feels about doing that to me, and u leave him, so he goes back to me.

me and mika washing a car :das:

and mika cant stop about how rude he feels about doing that to me, and u leave him, so he goes back to me.

me and mika washing a car :das:

and mika eat some soap bubbles and he has to leaves immediately to the hospital

Mika and me eating some ice cream