• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

:roftl: haha

ron's mine:mf_rosetinted::naughty:

Just kidding! we can share him:roftl:

gryffindor so i can be with ron :das:

so there's three of us fighting over ron!:roftl: great.....i always wanted to be Hermione, i was pretty jealous of her:sneaky2:

Snape Snape Severus Snape Dumbledore! haha wouldn't it be funny everytime Snape walked into the classroom it set off that song!:roftl: like in movies when a character enters their 'theme music' comes on!

:roftl: Voldemort voldemort oh voldy voldy voldy voldemort. I like that part :naughty:

:roftl:

i love when it's "Snape Harry Snape Harry Snape Harry....Heeeeeeermione!":roftl:

:roftl: I'm watching it right now

I'm Harry potter. I'm harry Potter. Harry Harry Potter. Singing our song all day long at Hoooogwarts.

And I like the Bothering Snape one

omg i looove that one!!!! me and my sisters go around poking each other saying "bother' :roftl:

So do I :lmfao:

'I like the part where he stopped moving' :roftl:

Those are the only two I've seen. Are there any other funy ones?

So do I :lmfao:

'I like the part where he stopped moving'

Those are the only two I've seen. Are there any other funy ones?

:roftl::roftl: i really only found those three funny the others i don't think are....there was a live one they premiered that i thought was funny, but i don't remember where it is:thumbdown: "ahhh a cornicopia of love" :roftl:why is he nakkie?

A Harry Potter thread??? *Suscribes!!!*

Awesome!! I'm in love with every single character of HP!! Even Lord Voldemort :naughty: without him, there wouldn't be such a great story!!

whoooo as long as you don't steal ron or the twins from me foalbaby and england.....:naughty:

whoooo as long as you don't steal ron or the twins from me foalbaby and england.....:naughty:

:naughty:

Don't cha worry!!! I love Harry more than Ron!! :bleh: Even though I will always remember how Ron saved Herm and Harry by playing chess!! :wub2: Genious boy!!

A Harry Potter thread??? *Suscribes!!!* punk

Awesome!! I'm in love with every single character of HP!! Even Lord Voldemort :naughty without him, there wouldn't be such a great story!!

haha yeah me too! alot of the characters are wonderful!!! (and especially ron:naughty:)

:whoooo as long as you don't steal ron or the twins from me foalbaby and england.....:naughty

Yay !! A Harry Potter thread !!

I'm in love of HP even before the movies !!

I prefer the books a lot more.

I'm obssesed.:mf_rosetinted.

So you'll see me a lot around this thread.

:biggrin2.

haha don't worry I'm obbsessed too:mf_rosetinted:

:biggrin2:

Don't cha worry!!! I love Harry more than Ron!! :bleh Even though I will always remember how Ron saved Herm and Harry by playing chess!! :wub2Genious boy!!

yea that was an awesome part!:wub2:

so there's three of us fighting over ron!:roftl: great.....i always wanted to be Hermione, i was pretty jealous of her:sneaky2:

hahaha :roftl:

------------------

ahh me too:mf_rosetinted:

I see her in pictures like holding rupert and daniel in each of her arms! and she probably gets to hang out all the time with them:shocked:

But good for her I guess :biggrin2:

she is so lucky:punk:

Yay !! A Harry Potter thread !!

I'm in love of HP even before the movies !!

I prefer the books a lot more.

I'm obssesed.:mf_rosetinted:.

So you'll see me a lot around this thread.

:biggrin2:.

A Harry Potter thread??? *Suscribes!!!* :punk:

Awesome!! I'm in love with every single character of HP!! Even Lord Voldemort :naughty: without him, there wouldn't be such a great story!!

which would you guys like to be sorted in? Gyrffindor, hufflepuff, ravenclaw, or slytherin?:bleh:

Don't cha worry!!! I love Harry more than Ron!! :bleh: Even though I will always remember how Ron saved Herm and Harry by playing chess!! :wub2: Genious boy!!

I just like Ron because he's funny.:bleh:.

I really love Snape. I really like the character.

And in the last book he is awesome.

I cried all the time with the last book.

:tears::tears:.

I just like Ron because he's funny.:bleh:.

I really love Snape. I really like the character.

And in the last book he is awesome.

I cried all the time with the last book.

:tears::tears:.

yea it was dreadful in the last book! i felt like crying....[you see i never cry in movies/books so feeling like crying is equivalent to some people's crying:naughty:] ........esp. the twin!!:tears: you know i say J.K. Rowling should make a series of H.P/Ginny/Hermione/Ron's kids and their adventures!!!:shocked:

omg omg OMG!! lol, okay you know in potterpuppetpals the "trouble at hogwarts" episode, okay when voldemort uses adava cadvra on snape....well when he's zapping him for a second a green start appears on snape's face....pause the vid and click on the star. and a short secret video appears of ron!!

you see in the left hand corner of the screen is like two arrows and a box? the box is for pausing and the arrows are for screen shots, so pause in the general area and screen shot it until the star appears!

[haha i'm gunna feel real stupid if everyone already know about this and i'm the last one to find out!:naughty:]