yea it was dreadful in the last book! i felt like crying....[you see i never cry in movies/books so feeling like crying is equivalent to some people's crying:naughty:] ........esp. the twin!!:tears: you know i say J.K. Rowling should make a series of H.P/Ginny/Hermione/Ron's kids and their adventures!!!:shocked:

The twins...:tears:....

I tought about that too !!

That would be great !!

I think she will do it....eventually....:bleh:....

I'd be one of the firsts buyers.:bleh:.

cool, welcome to Gryffindor!:bleh:

Yay !! Thank you !!

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

:roftl:This is soooooo cool!!!!! I have read all 7 books of Harry Potter!!!

Am I the only one that fell in love with the ending of the 7th one!!!!!

I was thinking one day and I realized that Harry never said an unforgivable curse in any of the 7 books!!! isn't that cool???:roftl:

And sorry guys but you have to share Ron with me!!! or else :gun2:

hahaha me too

Gryffindor!!! :punk:

welcome! welcome! :biggrin2:

omg omg OMG!! lol, okay you know in potterpuppetpals the "trouble at hogwarts" episode, okay when voldemort uses adava cadvra on snape....well when he's zapping him for a second a green start appears on snape's face....pause the vid and click on the star. and a short secret video appears of ron!!

you see in the left hand corner of the screen is like two arrows and a box? the box is for pausing and the arrows are for screen shots, so pause in the general area and screen shot it until the star appears!

[haha i'm gunna feel real stupid if everyone already know about this and i'm the last one to find out!:naughty:]

:shocked: I didn't know that! let me go see! :punk:

:roftl:This is soooooo cool!!!!! I have read all 7 books of Harry Potter!!!

Am I the only one that fell in love with the ending of the 7th one!!!!!

I was thinking one day and I realized that Harry never said an unforgivable curse in any of the 7 books!!! isn't that cool???:roftl

And sorry guys but you have to share Ron with me!!! or else :gun2

thats awesome!!

and welcome!! would you like to join Gryffindor, slytherin, hufflepuff, or ravenclaw?:bleh:

--

or else what?:mf_rosetinted: haha I'm kidding!:naughty: sure we can all have a little ron:wub2: haha that sounds weird!:roftl:

thats awesome!!

and welcome!! would you like to join Gryffindor, slytherin, hufflepuff, or ravenclaw?:bleh:

--

or else what?:mf_rosetinted: haha I'm kidding!:naughty: sure we can all have a little ron:wub2: haha that sounds weird!:roftl:

That sounds really weird!!! huhu... MMM... If i can have a little bit of ron I pick the lips and the eyes huhuhu...

I want to be in Slytherin just to bug Draco Malfoy!!! and cuz green is my favorite color!!!!!

omg omg OMG!! lol, okay you know in potterpuppetpals the "trouble at hogwarts" episode, okay when voldemort uses adava cadvra on snape....well when he's zapping him for a second a green start appears on snape's face....pause the vid and click on the star. and a short secret video appears of ron!!

you see in the left hand corner of the screen is like two arrows and a box? the box is for pausing and the arrows are for screen shots, so pause in the general area and screen shot it until the star appears!

[haha i'm gunna feel real stupid if everyone already know about this and i'm the last one to find out!:naughty:]

where is the star? :biggrin2:

That sounds really weird!!! huhu... MMM... If i can have a little bit of ron I pick the lips and the eyes huhuhu...

I want to be in Slytherin just to bug Draco Malfoy!!! and cuz green is my favorite color!!!!!

haha okay you distract Malfoy from us in Gryffindor:naughty:

arg...but i call his hair, and his body and all of him!:roftl:

haha :naughty:

ok I will add you!! :biggrin2:

:thumb_yello:

where is the star? :biggrin2:

hmmm...h/o let me find it on youtube then i can give exact time

okay i found the time is right about 0:51. but to click on the star you must do it on ppp.com.....did you see the star when volde is doin adava kadavra on snape?

okay i found the time is right about 0:51. but to click on the star you must do it on ppp.com.....did you see the star when volde is doin adava kadavra on snape?

What video are you guys talking aboout???

Thanks!!!:wink2:

It's weird knowing people that actually LIKE Ron... all my firneds think he's really ugly' date=' of course I disagree![/font']

I know!:shocked: everyone I have talked to says they like harry way more then ron....and then I am like... RON:wub2::wub2::wub2:

ohh ok let me try again:thumb_yello:

thanks!

What video are you guys talking aboout???

a video of "trouble at hogwarts" on Potter Puppet Pals.com

a star brings up a secret video I think:wink2:

ohh ok let me try again:thumb_yello

thanks!

Got It!:punk:

fred_and_george_weasley_by_michellemariesuan.jpg

AWW!:wub2::naughty:

a video of "trouble at hogwarts" on Potter Puppet Pals.com

a star brings up a secret video I think:wink2:

Got It!:punk:

fred_and_george_weasley_by_michellemariesuan.jpg

AWW!:wub2::naughty:

isn't ron so cute:naughty: following the butterflies! ahaha....my fav. line ever is "I've got a plan"

isn't ron so cute:naughty: following the butterflies! ahaha....my fav. line ever is "I've got a plan"

haha yea:naughty: and when he runs around like...OOoooOOoOOoooOOOooooOOoOOo:naughty: