The Watch Thread

• Replies 29
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

WOW!!! I love it!!!

swatch...im always impressed by their watches, i have the swatch books, they are just amazing---

@findingmywords, lol i really dont like the watch you want to buy for mika:floor: but thats for him, not for me,lol

he was wearing my favourite watch of him when he had icecream, it was so anachronic there,lol

look this is a watch for very intelligent people,lol

287lxjt.jpg

The 1000100101 Watch features a grid of 31 green, yellow and red LEDs to show the time, day and date. The whole thing is housed in a brushed metal case with a mock carbon-fiber (leather) band.

The red LEDs represent hours, green and yellow represent minutes. So for instance 7 red, 3 green and 5 yellow would be 7:35. A press of the button lets you view the day of the year in much the same way. Personally, I find the display a bit confusing to read at a glance, but it sure looks cool — and isn’t that all that matters? The watch is available now for an introductory price of 9800 yen (appx. $84 USD.)

look this is a watch for very intelligent people,lol

287lxjt.jpg

The 1000100101 Watch features a grid of 31 green, yellow and red LEDs to show the time, day and date. The whole thing is housed in a brushed metal case with a mock carbon-fiber (leather) band.

The red LEDs represent hours, green and yellow represent minutes. So for instance 7 red, 3 green and 5 yellow would be 7:35. A press of the button lets you view the day of the year in much the same way. Personally, I find the display a bit confusing to read at a glance, but it sure looks cool — and isn’t that all that matters? The watch is available now for an introductory price of 9800 yen (appx. $84 USD.)

haha way too complicated for me...i can barely read a normal watch...

i made up my mind, tomorrow i'm going to buy a colorful watch :D

haha way too complicated for me...i can barely read a normal watch...

i made up my mind, tomorrow i'm going to buy a colorful watch :D

yeah too complicated,lol but there is this one who also tells the time in dots and i really like it, especially the blue one, wat u think?

24l8ozo.jpg

hey tomorrow please post a pic of your watch once you bought it, k?

id love to see it, will be fun:surfing: