The perfect bra...hmmm

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

IMO there is no such thing as a perfect bra!

They are horrid things and extremely uncomfortable!...must have been invented by a man! :roftl:

My problem is I have huge boobs so need to wear one!...Rigby and Peller (where the Queen gets hers from) http://www.rigbyandpeller.com/

.. in London do good ones altho a fitting is a nightmare! You can't be shy!:shocked:

xxx

IMO there is no such thing as a perfect bra!

They are horrid things and extremely uncomfortable!...must have been invented by a man! :roftl:

My problem is I have huge boobs so need to wear one!...Rigby and Peller (where the Queen gets hers from) http://www.rigbyandpeller.com/

.. in London do good ones altho a fitting is a nightmare! You can't be shy!:shocked:

xxx

Oh my, so its a private fitting where they see everything?!

woah.:blush-anim-cl:

I'm still looking for mine sadly! You ladies have any suggestions???

Post your bra issues, we all have em!

* Straps dig in

* not enough coverage

* uncomfortable

* straps fall

* my back is too small, thus I have a rare size

And if Mika steps in here, its cool :roftl: He's got sisters.:mf_rosetinted:

This is my favorite bra, though it's got it's flaws haha

V274723_RC979_CROP1.jpg

I need some help:naughty:

avoid victoria's secret.:wink2:

their bras are C-R-A-P.:thumbdown:

i too, am still looking for the perfect bra, btw:naughty:

For every male pig, there's a female cow, IMO.

I don't understand the female cow thing. :doh:

Honestly, I wear a sports bra 95% of the time. I don't have big boobs, and I'm always doing something that is related to physical activity. The regular bras that I do have are Victoria Secret. They're overpriced and probably overrated but I buy into it.

Honestly, I wear a sports bra 95% of the time. I don't have big boobs, and I'm always doing something that is related to physical activity. The regular bras that I do have are Victoria Secret. They're overpriced and probably overrated but I buy into it.

Same here. I wear a sports bra for everything b/c I have a small chest. So I guess you can say I've found a almost perfect bra. But sports bras don't look good under most shirts, so therefore it is not perfect. lol!

You hear women so often calling guys pigs...and I could've just said women are pigs, too, but why not spice it up and call them a different barnyard animal?

My point being, there are plenty of men out there that are pigs and there are just as many women that are pigs as well. I'm just not a big fan of the whole "Men are pigs" thing, obviously.

You hear women so often calling guys pigs...and I could've just said women are pigs, too, but why not spice it up and call them a different barnyard animal?

My point being, there are plenty of men out there that are pigs and there are just as many women that are pigs as well. I'm just not a big fan of the whole "Men are pigs" thing, obviously.

in that respect, that's why I inserted the word "some":naughty:

Its an age old saying, and I find it completely accurate haha. Last week alone, I got cat called half a dozen times for no reason...grown men in their cars, in this BIG city calling me "baby" and staring me up and down. It's extremely disrespectful in my opinion. I'm nobody's baby :cool: "Men are pigs..." is definatley cliche, but it adds to the humour I suppose.

I rarely see women "cat calling" men... They are flirtatious in other ways, but less face it they are NOT the same in the way they go about giving "compliments".

Women can be just as bad, that is for sure...but its the same thing I guess, "some"

in that respect, that's why I inserted the word "some":naughty:

Its an age old saying, and I find it completely accurate haha. Last week alone, I got cat called half a dozen times for no reason...grown men in their cars, in this BIG city calling me "baby" and staring me up and down. It's extremely disrespectful in my opinion. I'm nobody's baby :cool: "Men are pigs..." is definatley cliche, but it adds to the humour I suppose.

I rarely see women "cat calling" men... They are flirtatious in other ways, but less face it they are NOT the same in the way they go about giving "compliments".

Women can be just as bad, that is for sure...but its the same thing I guess, "some"

I see where you're coming from, girlie. I just happen to loathe generalities. :wink2:

I need to get a good bra. I never get the right size, and I'm always uncomfortable. I need to get fitted :thumbdown:

All of my bras suck...

I'm always twisting around so that I can try to get comfortable.

yea i've never gotten fitted either, i just trust my mother judgemnet:huh: the one right now looks so cool, black with neon blue pink and green:punk: but it's super uncomfortable:thumbdown: to tight around the bottom and straps are to big!

yea i've never gotten fitted either, i just trust my mother judgemnet:huh: the one right now looks so cool, black with neon blue pink and green:punk: but it's super uncomfortable:thumbdown: to tight around the bottom and straps are to big!

:shocked:

I love your avitar.

Potter Puppet Pals.:punk:

Yeah same here :huh: But honestly, my mom sucks at bra shopping with me :blush-anim-cl: Sorry mamma!

Oooh yes I love the pretty looking ones! I'm always tempted to just grab it and try it on, even if it's size -9 :naughty:

I really want to get fitted though. I would probably be so much more comfortable. And it'd probably look better too haha...

:shocked:

I love your avitar.

Potter Puppet Pals.

thanks! haha they have some on thier website:fisch: "a cornicopia of love" :naughty:

Yeah same here But honestly, my mom sucks at bra shopping with me Sorry mamma!

Oooh yes I love the pretty looking ones! I'm always tempted to just grab it and try it on, even if it's size -9

I really want to get fitted though. I would probably be so much more comfortable. And it'd probably look better too haha...

yea...i think it'd just fell...awkward:blink:...hihi i just noticed all of mine are polka dotted bras XD....all except my cool black neon one:naughty: i hate the ones with like plastic around the bottom,:thumbdown: esp when you get all hot and sweaty:naughty:

thanks! haha they have some on thier website:fisch: "a cornicopia of love" :naughty:

yea...i think it'd just fell...awkward:blink:...hihi i just noticed all of mine are polka dotted bras XD....all except my cool black neon one:naughty: i hate the ones with like plastic around the bottom,:thumbdown: esp when you get all hot and sweaty:naughty:

Oh blegh I know.

I just got a really silky comfy one though.. But it's sort of big. When I bend down... it's not that good haha. :blush-anim-cl:

I have a really pretty black one with pink hearts and pink frillies on it that I'm wearing right now. Hahaha