The perfect bra...hmmm

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh blegh I know.

I just got a really silky comfy one though.. But it's sort of big. When I bend down... it's not that good haha. :blush-anim-cl:

I have a really pretty black one with pink hearts and pink frillies on it that I'm wearing right now. Hahaha

haha sometimes when i'm just at home chillin i unhook the bra so it's either to breath XD...sometimes i get these chest pains from the bra being so tight:blink:

up until a few weeks ago i literally only had like 3 bras!, i guess i just don't think about it....

what we tend to do is go to expensive stores like Dillard's and go to the sale rack...and b/c i'm a smaller size they tend to have some, and they're better quality than other places:bleh:

haha sometimes when i'm just at home chillin i unhook the bra so it's either to breath XD...sometimes i get these chest pains from the bra being so tight:blink:

up until a few weeks ago i literally only had like 3 bras!, i guess i just don't think about it....

what we tend to do is go to expensive stores like Dillard's and go to the sale rack...and b/c i'm a smaller size they tend to have some, and they're better quality than other places:bleh:

:lol3: I know same here. And I hate when it gets sweaty in there and stuff :thumbdown: Mine aren't very big (I don't really have a cleavage yet) so it's not that bad though. :aah:

I have only like 4/5 I think!

Ooh Nice! I'll try that next time! :wink2:

:lol3: I know same here. And I hate when it gets sweaty in there and stuff :thumbdown: Mine aren't very big (I don't really have a cleavage yet) so it's not that bad though. :aah:

I have only like 4/5 I think!

Ooh Nice! I'll try that next time! :wink2:

yea sports bras unfortunatly just don't cut if for me:thumbdown: whenever i wear them i usually havta wear a normal bra under them, and then it gets really hot and sweaty!bleh:thumbdown:

ahhh it feels nice to be in pj's now i can breath comfortably!:naughty:

WORD OF ADVICE: Don't wear a strapless bra to a Mika gig. Trust me, it's a bad, bad idea. :naughty:

Best bras ever - La Senza's Itec microfibre bras. I have a bunch of these:

http://www.lasenza.com/eng/categorysearch/redirect.cfm?sectionID=b2c/style/productDetails.cfm&itemID=112001-046&var=d&itemCategoryLevel1=100

Did you know that 85% of us wear the wrong size bra and it damages the breast!

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/health/7523295.stm

GO GET FITTED PROPERLY!!!!!

I can't believe how many you girls just buy from the "rack" (stupid joke but does fit well!)get fitted asap! It is not the nicest of things in the world to do but these ..usually women ..see boobies all day they don't care what you look like. You are just another pair to them!!They are there to help you and yep a new bra kills you at first but a couple of washes and they feel better...

Take it from a girl with a huge pair....everyone needs to wear a bra! :wink2:

-La Senza only go up to a D cup! a D! wish mine were a D ...I hate boobs!!!

-For girls with Big Bazzokas in the UK you can ring up Bravissimo and they will do a fitting over the phone and they lovely girls that all have big whoppas and know the problems you have!

-Girls with strap problems ....alter them make them tighter!...it also might mean your cup size on your bra is wrong.

xxx

My boobs are too big! I'm a 36DD (I don't care about you guys knowing lmao, sorry if you didn't :roftl: and Mika? Well....whatever! They're only tits! Everyone sees them so i don't see the harm in people knowing the sizes!) and I'm only five foot! I'm an inch smaller than Cherisse, and I also have an hourglass figure, so I have big hips and large-ish thighs. If I were taller I wouldn't look so squashed LMAO!

The problem that I have with my bras is that I can never get them from any old shop, they HAVE to be from an actual underwear shop. La Senza is my FAVOURITE shop EVER because they also do swimwear in your sizes too, and Ann Summers appear to only really do sizes that just about cover nipples.

Because my boobs are big, I can't really wear push-up bras, gel bras, and all those kinda things. Also, if I wear a top that's meant to be quite long, my boobs make the top look short because the top's gotta cover a big area. ALSO, I DANCE. This is a HUGE issue! Dancer's outfits can be skimpy. They're not meant to be baggy because you're supposed the see the dancer's body and how it works. So. Sometimes the outfits have a really low neckline and maybe no back! This creates a serious issue because when I dance, I need support! And support bras are massive! :thumbdown:

There's not way I'm getting surgery. I'm the way I am because that's how I'm naturally made. I've gotten used to them now, really. My hardest years were in my teens, as it was for most people, but that's a different story lol...

THE END!

My boobs are too big! I'm a 36DD (I don't care about you guys knowing lmao, sorry if you didn't :roftl: and Mika? Well....whatever! They're only tits! Everyone sees them so i don't see the harm in people knowing the sizes!) and I'm only five foot! I'm an inch smaller than Cherisse, and I also have an hourglass figure, so I have big hips and large-ish thighs. If I were taller I wouldn't look so squashed LMAO!

The problem that I have with my bras is that I can never get them from any old shop, they HAVE to be from an actual underwear shop. La Senza is my FAVOURITE shop EVER because they also do swimwear in your sizes too, and Ann Summers appear to only really do sizes that just about cover nipples.

Because my boobs are big, I can't really wear push-up bras, gel bras, and all those kinda things. Also, if I wear a top that's meant to be quite long, my boobs make the top look short because the top's gotta cover a big area. ALSO, I DANCE. This is a HUGE issue! Dancer's outfits can be skimpy. They're not meant to be baggy because you're supposed the see the dancer's body and how it works. So. Sometimes the outfits have a really low neckline and maybe no back! This creates a serious issue because when I dance, I need support! And support bras are massive! :thumbdown:

There's not way I'm getting surgery. I'm the way I am because that's how I'm naturally made. I've gotten used to them now, really. My hardest years were in my teens, as it was for most people, but that's a different story lol...

THE END!

wow, that was a story..:blink::naughty:

well.. i have seen your pics and i think you have a great figure! and you can be lucky that you are not so long.. hahaha believe me!

And don't like my figure! but i can't change anything so i just need to except it,lol.

Melanie, you are totally right! Perfect bra is so hard to find! Actually I'm still looking for mine! :roftl: And, the funny thing is, I'm most satisfied with those I got from other people, and not bought myself.

(by other people I mean my mother and female friends, just to make that clear :naughty: )

we had boobs thread? :blink: really? was it interesting?

we must have an obsession with boobies the last few days!

:roftl:

i have no idea what are you talking about:mf_rosetinted:

Melanie, you are totally right! Perfect bra is so hard to find! Actually I'm still looking for mine! :roftl: And, the funny thing is, I'm most satisfied with those I got from other people, and not bought myself.

(by other people I mean my mother and female friends, just to make that clear :naughty: )

we had boobs thread? :blink: really? was it interesting?

do your male friends have boobs:blink:

anyway here is the boobs thread for those who are interested:naughty:

http://www.mikafanclub.com/forums/showthread.php?t=16094&highlight=mountains

do your male friends have boobs:blink:

anyway here is the boobs thread for those who are interested:naughty

http://www.mikafanclub.com/forums/showthread.php?t=16094&highlight=mountains

:lmfao::roftl:

Everything can be seen these days. :mf_rosetinted:

(I was just saying that I don't get bras from male friends)

Thanks for link :shocked:

I thought it's was something crazy, but it's more than I expected :roftl:

Not sure will I give my contribution :mf_rosetinted:

You hear women so often calling guys pigs...and I could've just said women are pigs, too, but why not spice it up and call them a different barnyard animal?

My point being, there are plenty of men out there that are pigs and there are just as many women that are pigs as well. I'm just not a big fan of the whole "Men are pigs" thing, obviously.

Okay, I got it. :naughty: That's what I figured, and I completely agree.

I got three of those itec bras from "La Senza" (you girls' equivalent to Victoria's Secret), but I didnt even have to pay like 40$ for it, because a few times a year they have these huge warehouse sales where they are like 5$ each. So you just have to spend a lot of time looking, I spent like an hour and I found three of them. Hahahah ... perseverance.

You hear women so often calling guys pigs...and I could've just said women are pigs, too, but why not spice it up and call them a different barnyard animal?

My point being, there are plenty of men out there that are pigs and there are just as many women that are pigs as well. I'm just not a big fan of the whole "Men are pigs" thing, obviously.

Hmm good point but don't most men have different feelings then women? Something scientifically proven and well...just science? I thought it was they're testosterone or something, lol

I guess, lol.