Air Traffic

:thumb_yello:

Then I'll leave you with that ..

And this ..

j53tm6.jpg

j51pk1.jpg

I'm going to bed.. :mf_rosetinted:

I was able to hear shootin star!! L O V E IT!!!!

..and thanks for leaving me with theBEAUTY!!!

GOOD NIGHT!!!! :huglove:

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I was able to hear shootin star!! L O V E IT!!!!

..and thanks for leaving me with theBEAUTY!!!

GOOD NIGHT!!!! :huglove:

:boing:

:naughty:

Have you been able to listen to all the songs?

I only heard that one! My computer totally crashed on me last night shortly after ......

so I went to bed!!!! :mf_rosetinted:

Ow .. :roftl:

I hate your computer, you know that? :sneaky2::bleh:

But you should try again when you have the time, the songs are really great :wink2:

Ow .. :roftl:

I hate your computer, you know that? :sneaky2::bleh:

But you should try again when you have the time, the songs are really great :wink2:

I LOVED the one I heard last night!!! So, I definately will!!!! Maybe my computer will be more kind to me tonight!!! I would sneak on here at work -- BUT they have it blocked!!! *bitches*

Just listening to the third song on MySpace. They are rather good. :thumb_yello: But how are they like, if you send a comment or message, will they reply or will they ask to contact their manager like Alphabeat has done? :naughty:

......... i don't think they are AS generous as Midway State -- but then again WHO is!!!! :roftl:

:shocked: I didn't know you liked Midway as well! I was going to ask you if you knew that they're ALL big Rufus fans! :naughty: I agree, no-one is as generous. Well, Palladium were but they haven't been around lately. :( Last time I saw them Rufio the keyboardist hugged me so tight that it still hurt after 30 minutes! :naughty:

:shocked: I didn't know you liked Midway as well! I was going to ask you if you knew that they're ALL big Rufus fans! :naughty: I agree, no-one is as generous. Well, Palladium were but they haven't been around lately. :( Last time I saw them Rufio the keyboardist hugged me so tight that it still hurt after 30 minutes! :naughty:

Of COURSE I L O V E the Midway!!! :wub2: Almost every comment on my MySpace page is from them!!!! They are SO sweet!!!! We met them in New York - Terminal 5, of course! I was in the book that we made them! They LOVED that book so much!!!! They are SO appreciative of thier fans!!!! :wub2:

Of COURSE I L O V E the Midway!!! :wub2: Almost every comment on my MySpace page is from them!!!! They are SO sweet!!!! We met them in New York - Terminal 5, of course! I was in the book that we made them! They LOVED that book so much!!!! They are SO appreciative of thier fans!!!! :wub2:

Sorry, I had forgotten who were involved. You should post in their thread more often (and not so much in the Rufus thread *cough*). :wink2: Did you see their latest video yet? :das: I love it how often they post vlogs!

Edited by Marianne84

Sorry, I had forgotten who were involved. You should post on their thread more often. :wink2: Did you see their latest video yet? :das: I love it how often they post vlogs!

I haven't seen it -- my computer is beyond s l o w ..............

They are SO generous in every way!!! I hope they do not lose that when they BLOW UP!!!! I think they will stay true to themselves though!!! They are amazing!!! You are right - I DO need to post in their thread more often!!! All I can think about lately is Rufus!!! I will see him in all his glory in 9 freaking days!!!!! :stretcher:

I just listened to them they aren't bad :bleh!

The guy's voice reminds me of someone's else 's voice :blink :roftl

:boing:

Yes - and Jim is HOTTTT :mf_lustslow:

Yes, so you keep saying.. :naughty:

Just listening to the third song on MySpace. They are rather good. :thumb_yello But how are they like, if you send a comment or message, will they reply or will they ask to contact their manager like Alphabeat has done? :naughty

Jeej :biggrin2:

Well, I don't know actually :blush-anim-cl: I do think they read everything, they're almost every day on myspace .. but answering, I don't know ..

I have had 2 messages from Jim (:blush-anim-cl:) but that's not standard .. Don't think if you send something that you for sure will get an answer, because that's unlikely ... Not that he hasn't got the time (also he is almost every day online) but I don't know .. he'll probably get a lot of messages I think :roftl:

Maybe the others do answer.. but I don't know that..

THAT is a great idea!!!! Would you be so kind? :naughty:

:roftl: I don't know if it's a great idea.. He'll problably think something like: oh god no .. she again .. What on earth was I thinking when I accepted her as a friend/sent her some messages ..

:boxed: