Dead Sea Gig Pictures (New and Exclusive)

AalaAM

thank you for great pics :thumb_yello:

looking forward to videos :blush-anim-cl:

did he really spoke fluently Arabic ?:blink:

Yes, but had an accent, people were impressed, and he said some good word, he might've got them from his mother :thumb_yello:

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Thanks for the pics!! those fluorescent braces are fab!!!!!

I'm always impressed with his language skills......he puts such an effort into speaking the language of whatever country he's in :blush-anim-cl:

His mom would speak Arabic, wouldn't she?

Go Meeks!!! :wink2:

AalaAM!! You came back!!

Thanks for the pics, and looking forward to the vids. (Hope I don't google them before you mean them to appear here.:wink2:)

Oh don't worry, the debut will be here at MFC !!!

Though i got some problems resizing them as the size is very very very very HUGE !!!

and btw ... leaving my work has nothing to do with ethics, it has to do if I got the guts to do it or not :wink2:

Singing "Billy Brown" ....

Before singing this one he said in Arabic " I wrote this song for my best friend Billy Brown and I dedicat this song to him, so I want all of you to sing along with me"

Gosh he's brilliant !!!

Sorry about the quality it's a cellphone quality,

as I use every camera, cellphone camera, vedio camera and other people's cameras, the result is 3 GB of pix :-)

post-3577-142983677744_thumb.jpg

post-3577-142983677747_thumb.jpg

Great! We did have an MFCer at the show! :punk:

Your pictures are fantastic :wub2:

Did you get the pictures and videos from your friends too? :shocked::mf_lustslow:

I understand it would have been shocking to log into MFC and see your pictures everywhere, but yeah, that's just the way it is with gig threads, we all hang out for any news we can get our hands on, and in the heat of it, all we think about is sharing everything we turn up. (The same sort of thing happened with the first video of his new song at Paris - but at the time all anyone thinks about is making it so everyone can see the amazing news) But yeah, so I hope you see no one was trying to steal your work, just sharing it, everyone knew you were the one who took the pictures.

On a completely unrelated note, do you still have a link for that (*cough*uncredited*cough*) freaky letter-scarf on your blog? (which I was reading last night :naughty:)

Oh, and what was the "[new track]" he sung? Was it Holy Johnny? Did he do Just Can't Get Enough?

Hey All;

I'm one of the many many many Mika maniacs who attended the mind-blowing gig in Jordan Dead Sea.

I'm really happy seeing fan doing their best to search for pix Mika, but it's really unethical and unprofessional using my pictures without taking my permission, as many fans stole my pictures from my blog http://www.crazypunkcool.blogspot.com

Anyway I will upload the pix and the videos which were taken in the gig as I have loads and loads of them.

PS : if you wanna use any picture posted, I don't mind but please notify me first.

welcome to the mfc! another one hooked to the man and getting to mfc, eh..? :bleh:

I'll probably post a few of your shots on my gallery (see link in my sig), if it's ok for you. they are watermaked though, so they are self crediting :thumb_yello:. thx for those.

Great! We did have an MFCer at the show! :punk:

Your pictures are fantastic :wub2:

Did you get the pictures and videos from your friends too? :shocked::mf_lustslow:

I understand it would have been shocking to log into MFC and see your pictures everywhere, but yeah, that's just the way it is with gig threads, we all hang out for any news we can get our hands on, and in the heat of it, all we think about is sharing everything we turn up. (The same sort of thing happened with the first video of his new song at Paris - but at the time all anyone thinks about is making it so everyone can see the amazing news) But yeah, so I hope you see no one was trying to steal your work, just sharing it, everyone knew you were the one who took the pictures.

On a completely unrelated note, do you still have a link for that (*cough*uncredited*cough*) freaky letter-scarf on your blog? (which I was reading last night :naughty:)

Oh, and what was the "[new track]" he sung? Was it Holy Johnny? Did he do Just Can't Get Enough?

Actually he did both (Just Can't Get Enough and Holy Johnny) because as i remembered he asked us to sing along with him "Just Can't Get Enough"

Oh Lord, I wish he'll do it again, it was memorable !!!

welcome to the mfc! another one hooked to the man and getting to mfc, eh..? :bleh:

I'll probably post a few of your shots on my gallery (see link in my sig), if it's ok for you. they are watermaked though, so they are self crediting :thumb_yello:. thx for those.

Yes ... you can upload ....:thumb_yello:

Thank you so much for the wonderful pictures AalaAM=]

Sounds completely wonderful. Of course, i really wish i could been there! (only half a world away....=P)

I can't wait to see what other exciting things you have to share from the gig.

Glad you had a fantastic time:thumb_yello:

Actually he did both (Just Can't Get Enough and Holy Johnny) because as i remembered he asked us to sing along with him "Just Can't Get Enough"

Oh Lord, I wish he'll do it again, it was memorable !!!

:biggrin2::punk:

But no Rain or How much do you love me, I guess?

Was it your first Mika gig?

Thank you so much for the wonderful pictures AalaAM=]

Sounds completely wonderful. Of course, i really wish i could been there! (only half a world away....=P)

I can't wait to see what other exciting things you have to share from the gig.

Glad you had a fantastic time:thumb_yello:

Buddy... it was MIGICAL !!! especially when your only 4 feets away from him... I would look like :shocked::shocked:

:biggrin2::punk:

But no Rain or How much do you love me, I guess?

Was it your first Mika gig?

Nah ... Non any of them ... and yes it was my first Mika gig, he has never been to Jordan before ... :naughty:

Looks like you were very close from the pics! (front?!!) Can't wait till i get to see a gig like that!

Well I have never been close to any singer on a stage like that, maybe because the fact that I had a VIP ticket not a regular one, and he didn't show up with body guards or entourage and the security people weren't surrounding the stage AT ALL !!!, and he was verrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrry friendly to the audience...

Don't imagine how happy the people were, you can see kids crying and screaming his name .:punk:

Well I have never been close to any singer on a stage like that, maybe because the fact that I had a VIP ticket not a regular one, and he didn't show up with body guards or entourage and the security people weren't surrounding the stage AT ALL !!!, and he was verrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrry friendly to the audience...

Don't imagine how happy the people were, you can see kids crying and screaming his name .:punk:

Nice! I can imagine! I think i would be quite..erm...content in that situation:blush-anim-cl:

wow, no security around the stage at all? :shocked:

All the better to pictures and video I suppose:biggrin2:

Did he come out and meet fans after?

(Sorry if i missed a convo about that earlier)

Buddy... it was MIGICAL !!! especially when your only 4 feets away from him... I would look like :shocked::shocked:

:roftl: This reminds me of a hilarious picture I found the other day. But it is completely unrelated. I wont post it.

... Okay, yes I will ... ( http://farm1.static.flickr.com/112/255050930_ff65e82415_o.jpg ) ... that picture is just priceless :lmao:

Nah ... Non any of them ... and yes it was my first Mika gig, he has never been to Jordan before ... :naughty:

Awesome :punk:

How did you get a VIP ticket btw?

Nice! I can imagine! I think i would be quite..erm...content in that situation:blush-anim-cl:

wow, no security around the stage at all? :shocked:

All the better to pictures and video I suppose:biggrin2:

Did he come out and meet fans after?

(Sorry if i missed a convo about that earlier)

Well after the show I went to the hotel management trying my best to let me take only ONE pic with him, I offered to give them my kidney, liver and maybe my stomache, but they refused... So i had to kill myself, and this's my soul actually who's typing right now :death1:

Well after the show I went to the hotel management trying my best to let me take only ONE pic with him, I offered to give them my kidney, liver and maybe my stomache, but they refused... So i had to kill myself, and this's my soul actually who's typing right now :death1:

:lmao: :lmao: :lmao:!

lol, oh dear, I see. Well, clearly you'll just have to see him again and meet him then:bleh:

who needs their kidney anwyay....

Could I just say from the bottom of my heart... thank you for this pic...

DaniPicture061.jpg

It's probably one of the best pics I've seen of him live...

AlalAM - please could we post this picture on the Mika Smile thread?