Mika in Lebanon - Video

Fmbm

you made me laugh like this - :lmao::floor:

:naughty:

I dont think she's the same girl (she's not that blond), must be local girls (organisers daughters maybe).

or maybe his cousins....who knows...

:naughty: I think it's the organiser's daughter, from the way she pulls her in to the photo. And she has a fringe :naughty:

I found this, exact same video, just on youtube :bleh:

http://au.youtube.com/watch?v=xs8YC_pEWd0

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Thanks for posting! He seems to be wearing that shirt a lot :naughty:

IMO it's one of his best!

It really fits him well!!

the other guys are wearing almost the same, it's probably because they are so close to the sea...:boat:

Pls mika show us a bit of Beirut in your next blog :surfing:

Thanks so much for putting this up..yeah I found it on you tube before here...it's the same thing..don't worry.

I am so delighted MIKA has gotten to play there. His heritage means alot to him and you can see in his eyes he is amazed to be there too!

Yeah his family look so proud of him....makes such a difference when people smile and are happy and so beautiful!!!..I am sure after tonight it won't be just his family, all of Lebanon will be proud too.

I wish him as much luck as he can have for tonight as I feel it is gonna be an epic performance!...just wish I was there to share it too.

xxx

Thanks for posting! Great video to see :wub2:

He seems to be wearing that shirt a lot :naughty:

And that was the first thing I noticed.. :roftl:

But he has probably a least 3 of them anyway .. so no problem there :mf_rosetinted:

I know!

I swear I saw someone wearing the exact same one the other day. I almost threw a spaz ... But I managed to remain calm and collected

You should have asked him where he bought it :naughty:

lol

in the other thread they found a shop in internet where to buy it.

it i were a man i would buy it

ok g2g.

byeeeee.

love.

Lienexx

Give us the link! If not to buy it (well, it wouldn't fit me :naughty:) but at least to see the price :das:

IMO it's one of his best!

It really fits him well!!

the other guys are wearing almost the same, it's probably because they are so close to the sea...

Pls mika show us a bit of Beirut in your next blog

That must be why he's wearing it so much :glasses2::naughty:

As a mod, I do agree this video is public and you are allowed to take screencaps I guess.

As an USER I feel uncomfortable with it. It's been clear for ages that some people among Mika's entourage do not want to be in the spotlights and have tried very hard not to appear on any official vid of picture. So I doubt posting their faces all over a public forum is very respectful.

My two cents.

As a mod, I do agree this video is public and you are allowed to take screencaps I guess.

As an USER I feel uncomfortable with it. It's been clear for ages that some people among Mika's entourage do not want to be in the spotlights and have tried very hard not to appear on any official vid of picture. So I doubt posting their faces all over a public forum is very respectful.

My two cents.

I share the same feeling about it..........

I think having a screen cap for yourself is something we cannot control, but posting on here is pretty much against his family's express wishes. How much more specific do they need to be?

(* we don't want family pics on MFC but sure if we happen to get caught on Lebanese TV then screencaps of us are fine on MFC*)

My two cents.

I feel the same way.

I understand that fans are curious about Mika's family and it's not a sin to look at the video. But I don't see any need to screencap it here, drawing the attention of anyone and everyone who might come across this thread, not just on MFC but through searches.

His dad is just generally shy of the kind of attention Mika gets from fans and since he has his own career that is entirely separate from Mika's life he probably has other reasons not to want his image plastered all over TV and the internet.

lol

in the other thread they found a shop in internet where to buy it.

it i were a man i would buy it

:roftl: It's a good thing he wears girl's accessories that we can compulsively buy, isn't it?

And that was the first thing I noticed..

But he has probably a least 3 of them anyway .. so no problem there

:lmao:!

You should have asked him where he bought it :naughty:

I would have, if he wasn't a complete stranger that I just happened to walk past about 5 times :fisch:) But he must have got it somewhere different/just a similar one - I don't think he went to France to get it :naughty:

And okay, so I guess I kind of see the point about the picture - I took it away :wink2:

I would have, if he wasn't a complete stranger that I just happened to walk past about 5 times :fisch:) But he must have got it somewhere different/just a similar one - I don't think he went to France to get it :naughty:

:roftl: Maybe he's a huge Mika fan in disguise and as soon as he saw the t-shirt went straight to the airport to go to France and find the t-shirt. Plausible, huh? :naughty: